- Aug 12, 2009
The French teacher who was beheaded by a suspected Islamist terrorist for showing his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed has been identified as Samuel Paty.
Teacher who was beheaded by Islamist terrorist for showing his class Charlie Hebdo's cartoons of Mohammed - after one Muslim pupil complained to her parents and sparked community outrage
- French teacher beheaded by suspected Islamist terrorist for showing Prophet Mohammed has been named
- Samuel Paty, 47, had received threats before he was stabbed and beheaded by Chechen gunman Aboulakh A
- Muslim parents took offence at Mr Paty's decision to show his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed
- 47-year-old had invited Muslim students to leave room before he showed caricatures 'in respect'
- One Muslim girl had stayed behind by mistake and later told her parents that she was shown cartoon
- Parent made complaint about history teacher Mr Paty and branded him a 'thug' in an online video
- The video was posted to Twitter and shared by a Parisian mosque, sparking outrage days before the attack
- Killing occurred in Conflans-Saint-Honorine, 25 miles from the city centre, before a police chase ensued
- Nine people have been arrested, including two parents who disapproved of showing of Prophet cartoons
- Emmanuel Macron denounced the killing and described incident as an attack against free expression
The 47-year-old had received threats after opening a discussion 'for a debate' about the caricatures about 10 days ago before he was stabbed and decapitated by 18-year-old Chechen gunman Aboulakh A in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine 25 miles north-west of Paris.
Muslim parents had taken offence at Mr Paty's decision to show his class caricatures of the Prophet and branded him a 'thug' in a video shared online by a mosque just days before he was murdered.
He had 'invited Muslim students out of the classroom' before showing a caricature of the Prophet published by Charlie Hebdo, the satirical magazine targeted by terrorists five years ago, in a lesson about free speech.
The cartoon reportedly showed the Prophet Mohammed crouching with a star drawn on his buttocks and the inscription 'A star is born'.
A father of a 13-year-old pupil at the secondary school in middle-class Conflans-Sainte-Honorine told Reuters Mr Paty had told any Muslim students to leave because the cartoon would likely cause offence. Muslims believe that any depiction of the Prophet is blasphemous.
The teacher who was beheaded by a suspected Islamist terrorist for showing his class cartoons lampooning the Prophet Mohammed has been identified as Samuel Paty
French President Emmanuel Macron denounced what he called an 'Islamist terrorist attack', claiming: 'One of our compatriots was murdered today because he taught the freedom to believe or not believe. He said the attack should not divide France because that is what the extremists want. We must stand all together as citizens'
Maulana Rockullah's Expert Comment: Bhatka hua naujwaan, Son of a poor Chechen refugee terrorist, Very Very innocent boy, future Bill Gates/Elon Musk
Important fact -> All this was sparked after involvement of a Paris Mosque.
France seems to be the ONLY EU country to have some spine left, others are gone to sissy LGBT Feminist type leaders.
@airtel @Arihant @Bhumihar @Blue Water Navy @fire starter @Cheran @Mikesingh @cereal killer @garg_bharat @Kumata @Sanglamorre @ezsasa @Haldilal @ninja hattori @nick_indian @tarunraju @sorcerer @shade @LETHALFORCE @Synergy @utubekhiladi