Forum Suggestions Thread

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Hey Tomcat...I think that would be unfair to the present mods. They have been selected for their neutrality and posting excellence and their replacement will not do the forum any good. Plus, as Invincible said, if your posts are informative and well summed, you might just be picked as the next mod. So focussing on one's posts might be the best way to moderatorship.

Point taken:113:

ZOOM

Founding Member
Mods and members.

I have a one suggestion, it is pertains to ongoing crisis Pakistan. And Bomb explosion which are becoming very common thing in our neibourhood which is none other then Pakistan in which scores of people are getting killed. We have too many thread dedicated for such bomb explosion. I would request you to consider opening one combine thread to deal with such topic whereby members will regularly going to report such bomb explosions at regular intervals.
Thanks

raghavi

why not a debate on democracy ... that to how much extent it is working in india??

ZOOM

Founding Member
Raghvi, you can go ahead and open the thread of your liking. We will surely going to participate in it.

ZOOM

Founding Member
Raghvi, Please avoid short sentences and rather focus on bigger commenting. Thanx

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
why not a debate on democracy ... that to how much extent it is working in india??
raghavi, that is a good topic to have a discussion on. please go ahead and start a thread on the same, but while doing that please create a background to the topic as to how well or how badly the democracy has worked in india. put in your thoughts, do some research on the subject, and support your case which ever it might be and i am sure we all could have a good, healthy discussion on the forum.

you could start the discussion/debate here DFI debate and polls - Defence Forum Of India | DFI |

please go ahead. thanks.

johnee

We have a thread on Zaid Zaman Hamid. He is popular in Pak and preaces weird theories. We have a similar orator in India, namely Zakir Naik. Can we have a thread on him too?

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
^^ Why not? Please go ahead if you want to.

It may be fun!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
We have a thread on Zaid Zaman Hamid. He is popular in Pak and preaces weird theories. We have a similar orator in India, namely Zakir Naik. Can we have a thread on him too?
^^ Why not? Please go ahead if you want to.
It may be fun!
is Zakir Naik a defence and strategic expert (and he wants to establish Indian rule all over the world) ? If not then please avoid . :blum3:

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
^^^
I second that. I can't imagine how anyone can be more entertaining than Zaid Hamid..

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
is Zakir Naik a defence and strategic expert (and he wants to establish Indian rule all over the world) ? If not then please avoid . :blum3:
Well, even the clown is not an expert! But I guess you are right that this guy doesn't fall in the same category as the clown.

Johnee, why did you want to discuss that guy?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Hey, What happened to default 'Aria' skin. I liked it much more than the present one. Will it be back soon??.

johnee

Well, even the clown is not an expert! But I guess you are right that this guy doesn't fall in the same category as the clown.

Johnee, why did you want to discuss that guy?
I read on net that the Zakir Naik guy was preaching terrorism in the garb of religious teachings and is as dangerous if not more than Zaid hamid in corrupting the young minds(particularly in India). Though I may be wrong about all this.....

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I read on net that the Zakir Naik guy was preaching terrorism in the garb of religious teachings and is as dangerous if not more than Zaid hamid in corrupting the young minds(particularly in India). Though I may be wrong about all this.....
Nah no entertainment value .. and I am not in a mood for shock therapy.. :Laie_39: :bye: Mr. Naik you are not getting a thread here :blum3:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I think I can guess where you read that.

Anyway, we should discuss the particular topic with a valid link/source if we have one.

Else I would agree with Singhji that he doesn't deserve a thread like the clown. The clown has a large "body of work" that got him the "honor". :blum3:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Nope. This is the default skin.
Shouldn't be too difficult to give the users a choice in their profile to choose a skin they like.

Can it be done with a reasonable effort?

johnee

I thought Zakir Naik was more relevant to India than the Clown, but whatever the mods deem fit.......

PS: can we have the 'the threads you posted on' option? I am missing it......

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Use Quick Links->Subscribe threads.

Make sure you have the option set in your profile to subscribe to the threads you have posted on.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles