Forum Suggestions Thread

A.V.

The forum looks great with dedicated sections but may i suggest a few points that might be interesting.

1> in the world defense section the indo-russia ties could also add the indo-israeli ties together now that israel has replaced russia as india,s prime defence partner and a lot of joint development projects are going on,members might find easy to post and discuss all joint development projects under one section.:D

2> the chinese defence section could also incorporate section for other south asian countries like bangladesh and iran.:)

members please offer your valuable suggestions as to what you might want in this new forum

thanx.

A.V.

thanks a lot ADS the forum looks more appealing and organised now.:D

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
AD can we please add a section for space and science where we can put news related to DRDO, ISRO private sector.

Also and economic section will be good

Just my thoughts

Guys please suggest

A.V.

nitesh sir you are right on the money with this the space section is missing and a lot of development is in progress so we expect some good discussions on this,
as for the economic and current affairs section we can add it as a subforum in one of the sections.
this would be a good addition.

Country flag
maybe we can add a leisure section?? just a suggestion movies,music etc...

another member pics but some members may want to maintain their privacy?

A.V.

maybe we can add a leisure section?? just a suggestion movies,music etc...

another member pics but some members may want to maintain their privacy?
sir we already have a off-topic section for the members,titled GENERAL TALK there you can find threads dedicated to entertainment,movies,jokes and cricket and other sport.
sir its a totally free section for the members and you can post news and views from diverse fields even some personal collections which you might want to share.:)

thanks

.v0id

FOUNDER
nitesh sir you are right on the money with this the space section is missing and a lot of development is in progress so we expect some good discussions on this,
as for the economic and current affairs section we can add it as a subforum in one of the sections.
this would be a good addition.

AD can we please add a section for space and science where we can put news related to DRDO, ISRO private sector.

Also and economic section will be good

Just my thoughts

Guys please suggest
Done!!!!! :D

A.V.

thanks AD. the forum just looks complete now.:cool:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Done!!!!! :D
AD small modification, please add sub forum or a new forum where we can put about private sector in defense as well as DRDO news and discussions.

A.V.

sir how about the emblem and a dynamic tag line for DFI. this would provide a good marketing and an unique identity to the forum.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
We Need to get a new Design for the Forum, I mean new Pics of the SU30, Arjun, T90, INS Kolkata etc to augument the LCA tejas Pics. And the Color scheme can be make like the Tri Color, a Mix of Green, white and saffron/orange. God Speed.

A.V.

We Need to get a new Design for the Forum, I mean new Pics of the SU30, Arjun, T90, INS Kolkata etc to augument the LCA tejas Pics. And the Color scheme can be make like the Tri Color, a Mix of Green, white and saffron/orange. God Speed.
i think ads is already working on the new design and pics, the tricolor scheme looks to be great idea we can have every posts in the tricolor scheme alternating with orange,white and green with the general blue look of the forum that we have now.

thanks

ZOOM

Founding Member
I don't weather I should express my opinion on this or not but let me tell one thing.

I think host of this particuler forum has done some injustic by dedicating entire archive to Pakistan based Military news. We won't have much to discuss rather then having flame war. My Justification behind this sentence, the country which has hailed under testing aircraft JF-17 Thunder as inducted into the service without realizing bit about wheather is it really ready to fulfill even basic operational requirement, let alone thinking about fighting with enemy. At the same time, we will going to waste this invaluable space for unproductive discussing as our discussion won't gona yield any productie results.

Hence my hearted request for host of this forum is to combine all Pakistan related discussion under South Asia related discussion.

A.V.

I don't weather I should express my opinion on this or not but let me tell one thing.

I think host of this particuler forum has done some injustic by dedicating entire archive to Pakistan based Military news. We won't have much to discuss rather then having flame war. My Justification behind this sentence, the country which has hailed under testing aircraft JF-17 Thunder as inducted into the service without realizing bit about wheather is it really ready to fulfill even basic operational requirement, let alone thinking about fighting with enemy. At the same time, we will going to waste this invaluable space for unproductive discussing as our discussion won't gona yield any productie results.

Hence my hearted request for host of this forum is to combine all Pakistan related discussion under South Asia related discussion.

sir your opinions are very highly regarded, the cumulative efforts of all the members are needed to make this forum a success,please feel free to offer your thoughts from time to time.
firstly--flaming the forum is under no circumstances tolerable, and will not be taken lightly.we all will thrive to achieve this to the fullest.

sir the truth is the entire pakistani military policy is centred around india,whatever the procurements policy they make is targetted at india so a lot of news will be coming out from pakistans side,in a constructive manner we need to analyse each development as it concerns the well being of india.
under no circumstances shall we underestimate the opponents.

there are too many news pertaining to south asia it might get congested in the limited space ,for a proper and orderly arrangement of threads and posts for our members the pakistan defence section might be needed.

this is just my personal opinion may be the admins can elaborate and answer the question better.

thanks

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Yes, I second Your Opinion invincible, and Yes, there would be a zero tolerance for Abuses and Flame, from anyone, no matter where they are from. We need this forum to be a beacon, to which others can look and say "Wow, these guys are really mature". ;)

Country flag
many of the flame wars in other forums (IDF) were by chinese and pakistani trolls more chinese who's intenions were to humiliate the members most of these trolls were probably commie chinese propaganda workers and communicated very poorly in english but still knew how to flame, very few Chinese came to the forum with a positive attitude so they were cut down by the members. I agree flaming is a waste of time and produces nothing.

Country flag
one suggestion would be to try to get more FEMALE members all the military websites i am on have very few but they are prized.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles