Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Azaad

Country flag
In future, if internet archeologists ever dig and want to find out how there was once a abomination called Pakistan existed and how it became history, I hope this comment gives them a clue about what happened.

Year 2024, Pakistan's population 250 million. It is expected to reach 300 million by 2035 perhaps even exceed that number. Around 30 million children out of school. Nearly 30% adults are diabetic. It's growing military elite is capturing more and more land to build lavish villas. Most of that land is arable land. It's food production is declining. It is a highly water stressed country. Barely any industry to speak of. Despite all that, millions of Madrassa terrorists lynch anyone with the slightest accusation of blasphemy. Persecution of minorities is the norm.

There will be a day not so far in the future that this abomination will be filled with more than 350 million people. It's water taps fully controlled by India. It's food production plummeted with enough to feed only 40% of it's population. Thus an abomination which was created by a failed nalayak Lawyer, built on the genocide of Dharmic people slowly breathed it's last after it became a hell hole with nothing to eat.
Don't be too sure they'd go down just like that. Whatever is happening there will spill over here in some form or another . Their situation deteriorating may also prompt Fauji Foundation into adventurism which could spiral out of control.

It's something I'm looking forward to a few decades down the line though I'm not sure Paxtan will last that long . However if they do , it gives us the once in a millenium opportunity to enact the final solution something our cowardly leaders shrank away from during the partition.

This is part of the wider spectrum of our existential crises of which unfortunately China's become the most prominent , followed by Paxtan . Once these two are tackled there's BD & then the original Paxtanis at home. That's how the sequence of events ought to unfold . No idea if it will & how capable are we in rising up to the challenge.

1947 wasn't the final reckoning we were made to think it was though it could've been so. Since it wasn't , the final reckoning was merely postponed for another time & generation .

AnantS

Country flag
actually as Azaad says, Pakistan need to be in turmoil and it should implode into multiple states which have disputes with another. latter is important as it would give India leverage on otherwise they will be bdeshis like multiple hostile countries.

Extraordinary

I personally want to see Pxtan fall into Civil War state like Iraq from which they never recover.

We will bomb them every other week like Sam and Vlad does it in Iraq and Syria.

Extraordinary

actually as Azaad says, Pakistan need to be in turmoil and it should implode into multiple states which have disputes with another. latter is important as it would give India leverage on otherwise they will be bdeshis like multiple hostile countries.
"Multiple hostile countries"
Doubt this.
The West pakistani is very linear with miniscule to no gaps.
Punjab and sindh will never seperate, baluchistan will remain as it is.
Pasthunland may fall into Anarchy tho

AnantS

Country flag
"Multiple hostile countries"
Doubt this.
The West pakistani is very linear with miniscule to no gaps.
Punjab and sindh will never seperate, baluchistan will remain as it is.
Pasthunland may fall into Anarchy tho
punjab and Sindh have rivalry. Baloch and Punjab have rivarly. NWFP has rivarly with everyone else. Every state resents pakjabification of other states. Thats a major faultline right there. Every state can become independent except Punjab as it will have to accept being under thumb of one of the state. Yes prolly sindh but more probability is they seeking sweet deal from India

Concard

Country flag
Don't be too sure they'd go down just like that. Whatever is happening there will spill over here in some form or another . Their situation deteriorating may also prompt Fauji Foundation into adventurism which could spiral out of control.

It's something I'm looking forward to a few decades down the line though I'm not sure Paxtan will last that long . However if they do , it gives us the once in a millenium opportunity to enact the final solution something our cowardly leaders shrank away from during the partition.

This is part of the wider spectrum of our existential crises of which unfortunately China's become the most prominent , followed by Paxtan . Once these two are tackled there's BD & then the original Paxtanis at home. That's how the sequence of events ought to unfold . No idea if it will & how capable are we in rising up to the challenge.

1947 wasn't the final reckoning we were made to think it was though it could've been so. Since it wasn't , the final reckoning was merely postponed for another time & generation .
If this was before 2000 maybe what you said holds true. Times are not like before. Once Pakistan goes down, peaceful population here will know their time will also be up if they don't mend their ways. The priority is to reduce the population of peacefuls to less than 50 million by 2100 in Indian subcontinent.

Azaad

Country flag
If this was before 2000 maybe what you said holds true. Times are not like before. Once Pakistan goes down, peaceful population here will know their time will also be up if they don't mend their ways. The priority is to reduce the population of peacefuls to less than 50 million by 2100 in Indian subcontinent.
Without a N war , good luck with it .

punjab and Sindh have rivalry. Baloch and Punjab have rivarly. NWFP has rivarly with everyone else. Every state resents pakjabification of other states. Thats a major faultline right there. Every state can become independent except Punjab as it will have to accept being under thumb of one of the state. Yes prolly sindh but more probability is they seeking sweet deal from India
Paxtan dividing won't solve our problem though it may look like that now & even initially were it to happen. It'd only multiply our problems. In the long run it's like having 4 Afghanistans next door.

Add to that the original Afghanistan & then BD & Myanmar to our East & we're in for a lot of fun throughout the rest of the century . If you've noticed I've not even brought up the 0.5 front or China here .

AnantS

Country flag
Paxtan dividing won't solve our problem though it may look like that now & even initially were it to happen. It'd only multiply our problems. In the long run it's like having 4 Afghanistans next door.
True thats why i mentioned if it comes to point of fractured paxtan , india must ensure there is bitter rivalry between the states. And yes that rivalry simmers already.

Azaad

Country flag
True thats why i mentioned if it comes to point of fractured paxtan , india must ensure there is bitter rivalry between the states. And yes that rivalry simmers already.
I present you the Battle of Talikota between the Vijayanagar Empire & the 5 Bahamani kingdoms. What you're proposing was attempted by the Vijayanagar Empire nearly 5 centuries ago yet how did it all end ?

Check out the backdrop to the war to get the analogy I'm attempting .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles