Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Btw never thought I will see days when PoK residents will rebel against Pakistan. If I churn the clock of time-machine just 4 years back and post that PoK residents will rebel to join India/Independence, I will get laughed at and banned real quick.

At this rate, within next 10-20 years we will see armed rebellions in PoK and border villages willingly joining J&K for economic prosperity.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Btw never thought I will see days when PoK residents will rebel against Pakistan. If I churn the clock of time-machine just 4 years back and post that PoK residents will rebel to join India/Independence, I will get laughed at and banned real quick.

At this rate, within next 10-20 years we will see armed rebellions in PoK and border villages willingly joining J&K for economic prosperity.
happening regularly since covid..

shade

Country flag
look like indian...saudi men is different in looking, but some saudi girls hv similar look like some indian girls.
Indian men women and children were abducted and sold as slaves in the markets of Bukhara and Baghdad by our culture enricher central asian green immigrants for a thousand years.

Many Arabs and Persians of both genders today have Indian features.

The Arabs themselves have no common look, they are fully mixed.

shade

Country flag
How much is the %age of authentic Kashmiris in PoK?

These are not the characteristics of PakJabis.

5% of the population there speak the Kashmiri language.
Rest of them are a mirror of our Jammu tribes, Gujjars, Bakarwals, Jatts and perhaps there are green dogras also who go by some other name

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This is the biggest protest till now. Multiple cities and thousands of citizens participating, and marching towards Muzzafarpur. Previously it has always been local-level or at max village level protests which were quelled within a day or two.

This time, intensity is such Pak PM had to intervene.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Evil007

This is the biggest protest till now. Multiple cities and thousands of citizens participating, and marching towards Muzzafarpur. Previously it has always been local-level or at max village level protests which were quelled within a day or two.

This time, intensity is such Pak PM had to intervene.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah keep POJK aside for a sec who tf is this clown addressing to isn’t twitter(X it seems)still banned in bhikaristan?

shade

Country flag
I don't think world knows or cares what is happening in POK. Muslims on Muslims violence is not a news worthy noticing. If Hindus or Jews are involved, that would be a different matter.
The (((world))) doesn't "know" or "care" because atrocity literature/video against the Pakistani establishment is unneccessary since it's already a Wastern slave aka an "Ally" according to Amerishart bots.

It is like how the "world doesn't care" about their fraud elections where Imrand the Dal-Rubber had the election stolen from him and his loyal party members and supporters persecuted,all the while the US State Department sees nothing along the lines of DEMOCRAZY KHATRE ME HAI in Pakhandistan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles