Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Covfefe

Country flag
An important lesson here- how a society falls into a vicious trap of poverty

Now this lower electricity demand ensures lower production, increasing the unit cost of production and thus adding further to this issue. Low industrial output - low employment, CAD issues, technology absorption issues across sectors - an overall deterioration

Similar to how it was for us for most part of the post independent India. Local steel was expensive because electricity, land and transport was expensive. All that was expensive because there was no considerable scale to work with.

Pak structurally chud Gaya hai. Usko ventilator pe Zinda rakha hai bass, but baaki organs band ho rahe uske kaam karna

User001

Country flag
Earlier this year, I watched several western white YouTubers' videos about their travails in Balochistan. I was shocked at the number of gun stores in the streets. The tourists even went into one and could have easily bought guns.

Combine guns everywhere with an angry and desperate population.... Just imagine if more of those inbreds could afford guns and ammo!

I really love the road rage guy's perspective... He is humble as well .
I still don't like pakis. Don't troll me now.

Azaad

Country flag

Subhan Allah! One Abrahamic faith meeting members of the latest Abrahamic faith. Latest round of Jhappa Pappi on.

Tomorrow if things sour, it'd be 1947 once again. Then again, day after it's Bhangra, Tappa, Lara Lappa & Jhappa Pappi time.

In between all this we'd have shera da qaum go - sawaa lakh se ek ladau, out here

& in Paxtan they go - aur sar par granth rakhkar dauda dauda Bharat aaoon.

After years of watching these shenanigans, IMHO all Punjabis on our Paxtan desk ought to be moved out & all Mallus from the Chinese desk for a real politk to rule our foreign policy.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
25% less than 2022
Fuckers are a quarter below today compared to what they were 2 years back, lmao, and they prolly added 7% extra people to their population in the same time. Truly a shithole.
Energy usage is the only reliable metric of economic activity, more so than any official GDP figures. Per capita energy consumption very closely shows average living standards. These are the figures I wanted to see from pakis. Undeniable economic contraction. And that too a 25% contraction.

Rango

Country flag
Earlier this year, I watched several western white YouTubers' videos about their travails in Balochistan. I was shocked at the number of gun stores in the streets. The tourists even went into one and could have easily bought guns.

Combine guns everywhere with an angry and desperate population.... Just imagine if more of those inbreds could afford guns and ammo!

Cheepek

However, IMF’s Middle East and Central Asia Director Jihad Azour later told reporters that the Fund was ready to support Pakistan and stressed that the package of reforms was now more important than the size of the new program. 🤣

Azaad

Country flag
If 1 Crore PKR is being paid to the family of suicide bomber, For just 1B$ the "external forces" can fetch 28,000 suicide bombers .
28,000 , let that sink in.
Those 28000 are already enjoying British hospitality since long at the expense of the taxpayer. In fact there're much more than 28000 & the good news is there are more of them due to land on British shores with the ones present there multiplying.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles