Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

thebakofbakchod

Yea right. Their higher than the himalayas iron birader does not trust porkis with factories. That is why 99% of chinese factories that built plants outside China went straight to Vietnam, Cambodia etc, and not Porkiland which they "invested" $50 billion in raw infrastructure. Most CPEC industrial parks are sitting completely empty even after solid IP infra was built, except for a few token ceramic factories. >https://www.nation.com.pk/10-Dec-20...tan-manufacture-export-quality-ceramics-tiles

spacemarine2023

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Most of the country doesn't even have electricity for basic needs. What will they do with an EV?:rofl:Mujeets will just sell it for parts in their undocumented economy and the batteries can be put to good use by the TTP.
why cant you leave sooth asia guy have an imaginary EV factory u kuffar, think about the imaginary hoors our imaginary moomeems will get while burning imaginary atheists chini EV factory

brat4

Country flag

Allah (SWT) insaan ko sab kuch de par galat faymee na de.
Had a conversation with a top executive of one of the top most global brands. He says Pakistan has lot of potential for export but needs to fix a few small things:
1) Improve the International Airport (Lahore)
2) Make the visa issuance easier
3) Bring Hotels of a couple of Intl Chains
4) Direct flights to EU Major cities
I am convinced that these people no longer do this for their population, but actually truly believe this. I mean, no need of electricity, no need of factories, no need of skilled labor, no need of security, no need of education and skilling of labor continuously. just open a road from china and the factories will come - the dollars will flow.

just open an airport and a few hotels - and people are dying to get to Pakistan
i mean, thats the ONLY reason people dont come to pakistan right now is because there are no hotels from Mariott or Hilton and also, all those billionaires living in EU major cities feel too lazy to take a connecting flight, so they need a direct flight.

thats it.

Azaad

Country flag
I am convinced that these people no longer do this for their population, but actually truly believe this. I mean, no need of electricity, no need of factories, no need of skilled labor, no need of security, no need of education and skilling of labor continuously. just open a road from china and the factories will come - the dollars will flow.

i mean, thats the ONLY reason people dont come to pakistan right now is because there are no hotels from Mariott or Hilton and also, all those billionaires living in EU major cities feel too lazy to take a connecting flight, so they need a direct flight.

thats it.
I think you're underestimating the venality of the ruling class here. With practically no opposition worth the name & the economy being what it is, who's going to raise a ruckus if the property being leased out , perhaps indefinitely, is poorly evaluated with the people in power pocketing a decent sum in the bargain.

To do that you need to give hope to the people so that whoever objects will be promptly labelled as obscurantist impeding the growth of Paxtan.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

thats it.
It's been quite clear over the past few decades that their ruling class has no clue what leads to growth and what doesn't. They don't even understand the basics of what a nation state is supposed to do.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles