Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Country flag
Hahaha the Pakis entertain me more than any other nationality in this world.

The old Pak Defense forum is back just a few months after closure! The new forum owner(s) will not be able to make easy ad money in future if this situation prevails. They took all kinds of time to figure out how to backup some of the old forum content. And bring in as many of the old forum veterans as possible with correct past post counts (many had a big ego about this issue). I almost feel sorry for the new owner(s) if their forum does not become number 1 after all this effort.

The old forum no longer redirects to the Quran page. A thread about this development on the new forum got removed.

Old Forum -- Defense DOT PK (no longer redirects to Quran)

New Forum -- DefensePK DOT COM

Stay tuned for the fight for number 1.

I think there is also a third Paki Defense forum that is somewhat popular.
Their forums are breaking up like their states 😂

Screenshot_20240416-123708.png

Rango

Country flag
Earlier this year, I watched several western white YouTubers' videos about their travails in Balochistan. I was shocked at the number of gun stores in the streets. The tourists even went into one and could have easily bought guns.

Combine guns everywhere with an angry and desperate population.... Just imagine if more of those inbreds could afford guns and ammo!

Cheepek

Worse still is the fact that Pakistan that has long been considered in an “energy poverty zone” is plunging further into that. Pakistan has one of the lowest per capita electricity consumption in the world and the lowest outside of Sub-Saharan Africa. The company Pakistan finds itself in on the metric is the likes of Angola, Congo, Yemen, Sudan, Mozambique, and others.

It is quite astonishing that the average consumption per electricity connection in Pakistan sits at a 20-year low, at the least.

spacemarine2023

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Worse still is the fact that Pakistan that has long been considered in an “energy poverty zone” is plunging further into that. Pakistan has one of the lowest per capita electricity consumption in the world and the lowest outside of Sub-Saharan Africa. The company Pakistan finds itself in on the metric is the likes of Angola, Congo, Yemen, Sudan, Mozambique, and others.

It is quite astonishing that the average consumption per electricity connection in Pakistan sits at a 20-year low, at the least.

poaqstan has undocumented electricity plants from islamic jinns powering mulla homes u fool…

The Juggernaut

Country flag
poaqstan has undocumented electricity plants from islamic jinns powering mulla homes u fool…
No they have undokyumented Energy generation. Each one produces their energy of own, They have undokyumented generator, running from undokyumented petroleum fuel, smuggled throuth undokyumented channel or pathway from Iranian Corridor. All these add up undokyumented Power generation, which fires undokyumented Economy. They may have billions daalar undokumented power capacity and consumption which Yindoo bania can't imagine.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles