Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Country flag
Comments will make your day.

I went to psychiatrist in Nishter Hospital Multan for my obsessive compulsive disorder and that stupid person recommended me a book of jamat e islami.
My friend with OCD went through a similar experience. He had religious OCD and even the decent therapists were afraid of working with him. In the end, he had to self-administer ERP to get better.
Did she tell you to pray namaz in just the first session ?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Quoted in case it gets deleted.
The abysmal state of mental health industry in Pakistan
Discussion

A little rant about my experience with mental health professionals in Pakistan.
So a few months ago, I found this psychologist via marham.pk and scheduled an appointment. Her credentials looked great with lots of international experience mentioned. Here's a little snippet from our first session:
Me: *describes some of the issues that I'm having and how they're affecting my life*
She: Do you have any complexes?
Me: Uhh... what are those?
She: You know like superiority complex, inferiority complex
Me: I don't think so
Later in the conversation
Me: *talks about my relatively recent breakup and how it impacted me*
She: Do you think she (my ex) had personality issues?
In short, she kept asking me questions in psych jargon with the assumption that I understood what she was asking me. Afterwards, she proceeded to give me a lecture on how praying 5 times a day and reciting Quran daily will help me.
I once took an intro to psychology course in university and the instructor (who was a practicing clinical psychologist) told the class and I quote "Ye mental disorders kuch nai hote, ye sab deen se doori ka nateeja he".
Many people I know have had very similar experiences. So does anyone know what is wrong with Pakistani psych professionals?

The Juggernaut

Country flag

I booked a relative of mine who was stuck in an abusive marriage a session with a therapist. After one session the therapist told her that since nothing was “wrong” with her, and that she was just stuck in a bad situation, she didn’t need therapy.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I'm convinced that in the eyes of a PakNat the world shivers hearing the very name of Paxtan and nothing wrong can happen with their Watan-e-Aziz :lol:
1713167542170.png

Also, coomer, if you don't know, Indians form the 3rd largest Merchant Naval crew on Planet, it is obvious that much of the abandoned ones would be from India, don't they teach you basic maths in a madadsa? No wonder literacy rate is still 56% in 2024 :rofl:

And yes none can save pakistanis better than paki navy from zoomali pirates, oh wait, they only work 9 to 5 in bahria town construction :lol:

NutCracker

Country flag
I'm convinced that in the eyes of a PakNat the world shivers hearing the very name of Paxtan and nothing wrong can happen with their Watan-e-Aziz :lol:
View attachment 248530

Also, coomer, if you don't know, Indians form the 3rd largest Merchant Naval crew on Planet, it is obvious that much of the abandoned ones would be from India, don't they teach you basic maths in a madadsa? No wonder literacy rate is still 56% in 2024 :rofl:

And yes none can save pakistanis better than paki navy from zoomali pirates, oh wait, they only work 9 to 5 in bahria town construction :lol:
Masochist @Zarvan lurks here anonymously.

Within two minutes of me making post about Sarabjit's murderer being assassinated, there was post on Pedoforum with same link.

I wonder how much of heartburn he has to go through while scrolling.

Last edited:

Cheepek

View attachment 248530

What sort of reply is that, why is he worried about abandoned sailors due to xyz when someone in his country is boinked by unknown men? I guess too much inbreeding...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles