Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Azaad

Country flag
Pakistan indabag

I'm puzzled. Isn't the ultimate goal of Islam enjoyment in janna'h what they deny themselves in duniyah for which shahadat is essential for it is the ticket to janna'h.

What then is this idiot blabbering about? Is this mangy dog encouraging them to live denying them the opportunity for shahadat & all that fun awaiting them in janna'h?

A thousand curses on that munafiq. May he burn in dozakh.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I'm puzzled. Isn't the ultimate goal of Islam enjoyment in janna'h what they deny themselves in duniyah for which shahadat is essential for it is the ticket to janna'h.

What then is this idiot blabbering about? Is this mangy dog encouraging them to live denying them the opportunity for shahadat & all that fun awaiting them in janna'h?

Aap Hafiz se zyada jaante Hain ?

Azaad

Country flag

AJ begins the news report on food inflation during Ramadan with a charitable organisation sponsoring iftar for the poor interviewing a daily wage labourer & father of 5 who finds work occasionally .

What's left unsaid & implied is the more he's unemployed the more industrious he's at home on bed , being productively employed with his wife who in all probability is his cousin. Number 6 is soon on the way.

Anyway the crux of the report as I later deduced is the aim of Fauji Foundation to increase the feeling of piety among their fellow momineen - the inbred awam by ensuring it's Ramadan 365 days a year thru advanced economic engineering where inflation & the unemployment rate are at the same rate standing at ~ 40% & what's more , who're well on their way to successfully achieving their set goals by default , thus living up to the ideals & name of their nation as coined by their founding fathers - Paxtan , the land of the pure , pious , hence poor.

Thank you Jinnahbhai once more !.

Alhamdulillah once more !!

RocketMan

Country flag

Alhamdulillah biradar ! Munafiq Pak musalla afwaz ko jahannum_nashi ho jaana chahiye.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles