Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rango

Country flag
Hahaha the Pakis entertain me more than any other nationality in this world.

The old Pak Defense forum is back just a few months after closure! The new forum owner(s) will not be able to make easy ad money in future if this situation prevails. They took all kinds of time to figure out how to backup some of the old forum content. And bring in as many of the old forum veterans as possible with correct past post counts (many had a big ego about this issue). I almost feel sorry for the new owner(s) if their forum does not become number 1 after all this effort.

The old forum no longer redirects to the Quran page. A thread about this development on the new forum got removed.

Old Forum -- Defense DOT PK (no longer redirects to Quran)

New Forum -- DefensePK DOT COM

Stay tuned for the fight for number 1.

I think there is also a third Paki Defense forum that is somewhat popular.

Last edited:

Jagattunga Govinda III

Country flag
And the United Nations jumla called "World Happiness Index"

View attachment 247836
Happiness also depends a lot on what kind of aspirations you have. Just look at this reddit thread I posted as an example. With the kind of attitude Pakis show in the comments, most don't have any desire to improve or express displeasure that they ride literal death traps.

The current crop of Indians having tasted growth in the last 10-15 years have far bigger expectations for themselves, demands for a better quality of life and ambitions/aspirations than Paki mongrels. In absolute terms, the data released by the UN should therefore make sense. But you'll need to add context by grouping countries by their current rate of industrialization and other socioeconomic parameters for any of this to make sense.

Covfefe

Country flag
Happiness also depends a lot on what kind of aspirations you have. Just look at this reddit thread I posted as an example. With the kind of attitude Pakis show in the comments, most don't have any desire to improve or express displeasure that they ride literal death traps.

The current crop of Indians having tasted growth in the last 10-15 years have far bigger expectations for themselves, demands for a better quality of life and ambitions/aspirations than Paki mongrels. In absolute terms, the data released by the UN should therefore make sense. But you'll need to add context by grouping countries by their current rate of industrialization and other socioeconomic parameters for any of this to make sense.
To top it off, these geniuses signed a free trade agreement with China post 2005.
Whatever little industries they had left, got sacrificed at the altar of Iron friendship. Even petty stuff like Belts, chappal, are imported now

Azaad

Country flag
To top it off, these geniuses signed a free trade agreement with China post 2005.
Whatever little industries they had left, got sacrificed at the altar of Iron friendship. Even petty stuff like Belts, chappal, are imported now
Whatever losses Paxtan makes thru that FTA will be made up for thru loans & grants by the CCP ? Who here in his right mind thinks Paxtan is going to repay the loans ?

After all if you borrow 1 billion USD , you stay up at night thinking how'd you repay the loan but if you borrow 100 billion USD , your creditors stay up the entire night , night after night , while you sleep peacefully !

Paxtanis are modern day followers of Charvak :

yavat jivet sukham jivet

Be happy as long as you are alive. In this line Charvaka advises us to be happy, there is no greater purpose in life.

runam krutya ghrutam pivet

Take a loan and indulge in ghee . Ghee was considered a luxury in ancient India & still is.
All that talk about being descendants of Turks , Arabs , Persians & Afghans was just that . It wasn't aimed at us but at everybody apart from us , namely their creditors & their inbred awam. They're as much of Banias as us . In fact they're better Banias than us .

NutCracker

Country flag
I think there is also a third Paki Defense forum that is somewhat popular.
There is another one pkdefense , it's pretty much a deserted forum.
There Bilol beggardeshi has been awarded as senior moderatorship. His good pork sukcing skills show that probably he belongs to the traitor lineage who collaborated Pakis in '71.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles