Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Vikram314

Country flag
Shabarimala ke time Calicut gaya tha kuch din pehle... I felt so disturbed seeing only 3 temples roadside from karnataka border to shabarimala temple and again to karnataka border... I could only see mosques every 100-500 mtr. Calicut is gone.. I don't even want to fight for Hinduism and it's future..sometimes I feel, It's easier that Islam takes over this stoopid nation and the future generations pay for their stupidity.. It's just uncomfortable to look at Kerala (a state with such history) to be fucked up like this. I have anyway decided to not have children or get married. There is no reason for me to fight for anything, other than my niece and her future. But it's feels painful that a great and profound culture of 1000's of years has no value in some people's lives. I felt such a painful void in my chest. I only had similar feeling after my love failure. Or when I see a innocent girl Whorified by ignorant people. Hinduism is in a situation where if you radicalize the followers, the culture is good as dead and if you don't, it will be killed by outside forces.
Everybody has replied you. Just wanted to say that this Chad Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj existed and replied back when we Hindus were at the lowest. This Chad decide that enough is enough and the rest is history.
1000262003.jpg

I always say यतो धर्मस्ततो जय- Where there is Dharma, there will be Victory.
Don't get demotivated, keep practicing your Dharm.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Now this lodu @User001 crying in special randian thread & calling dfi members "bandar ka baccha" after e-lynching for his blackpilling.

Keep crying & seek refuge in Circle jerk of libergandus & SSB failures of DFI

Aur attention chahiye toh bolna
The kerela breed is one of a kind.

They aren't wrong in one place but eventually build up to it.

shade

Country flag
Everybody has replied you. Just wanted to say that this Chad Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj existed and replied back when we Hindus were at the lowest. This Chad decide that enough is enough and the rest is history.
View attachment 240476
I always say यतो धर्मस्ततो जय- Where there is Dharma, there will be Victory.
Don't get demotivated, keep practicing your Dharm.
He had God's blessings on him too and his immediate descendants like Sambhaji Maharaj, inspite of having to face Auranggiya they held on and eventually managed to retake most of the country, and regularly bully the one Bengal Sultanate/Nizam/Nawab whatever for money :troll:

Shivaji Maharaj and all supporters were playing the game on very hard mode and the other side had all cheats enabled, still Auranggiya camped in the Deccan for 20 years and wasn't able to defeat the Marathas.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Shabarimala ke time Calicut gaya tha kuch din pehle... I felt so disturbed seeing only 3 temples roadside from karnataka border to shabarimala temple and again to karnataka border... I could only see mosques every 100-500 mtr. Calicut is gone.. I don't even want to fight for Hinduism and it's future..sometimes I feel, It's easier that Islam takes over this stoopid nation and the future generations pay for their stupidity.. It's just uncomfortable to look at Kerala (a state with such history) to be fucked up like this. I have anyway decided to not have children or get married. There is no reason for me to fight for anything, other than my niece and her future. But it's feels painful that a great and profound culture of 1000's of years has no value in some people's lives. I felt such a painful void in my chest. I only had similar feeling after my love failure. Or when I see a innocent girl Whorified by ignorant people. Hinduism is in a situation where if you radicalize the followers, the culture is good as dead and if you don't, it will be killed by outside forces.
No offense fren. But you sound like a cuck who films their own wife getting shagged. Grow a spine and foster some positivity in your mind.

shade

Country flag
No offense fren. But you sound like a cuck who films their own wife getting shagged. Grow a spine and foster some positivity in your mind.
He is a Cumrade trying to blackpill the "Hindutva Fascists" here since nothing else works now, guilt tripping over minority khatre me hai flopped, jeering over gai ka moot peenay walay flopped, atheist jhumlas against "no logic" of hindu dharama also flopped.
I've seen the Western cumrades doing this in right wing and religious facebook groups during the Trump-raaj of the past.

The Cumrade was better doing this on Twitter or Plebbit, the power-levels of the nibbiars here are simply too high, he just gets a good e-lynching instead of the widhwa vilaap he was expecting :bplease:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
He is a Cumrade trying to blackpill the "Hindutva Fascists" here since nothing else works now, guilt tripping over minority khatre me hai flopped, jeering over gai ka moot peenay walay flopped, atheist jhumlas against "no logic" of hindu dharama also flopped.
I've seen the Western cumrades doing this in right wing and religious facebook groups during the Trump-raaj of the past.

The Cumrade was better doing this on Twitter or Plebbit, the power-levels of the nibbiars here are simply too high, he just gets a good e-lynching instead of the widhwa vilaap he was expecting :bplease:
Atheist Civilizational Indian here, come to give my two cents.

He should know that I would take a kattar dharmic or indic religionist over his wimpy decrepit ass, that is assuming he is even a supporters of bharat and indic cultures and religions.

If anything I want people of bharat to escalate in power and action to what the uighers are being dealt with in China by the ccp. That is the kind of atheist I am. I know the dharmics can fulfill my ideal of a modernising india while keeping civilizational pride unlike you comrades who think being degenerate and useless and hating your own culture and religion for no good reason is a sign of intellectualism.

Violence and radicalization, polarisation is not the answer, it is the question and the answers is YES

shade

Country flag
Atheist Civilizational Indian here, come to give my two cents.

He should know that I would take a kattar dharmic or indic religionist over his wimpy decrepit ass, that is assuming he is even a supporters of bharat and indic cultures and religions.

If anything I want people of bharat to escalate in power and action to what the uighers are being dealt with in China by the ccp. That is the kind of atheist I am. I know the dharmics can fulfill my ideal of a modernising india while keeping civilizational pride unlike you comrades who think being degenerate and useless and hating your own culture and religion for no good reason is a sign of intellectualism.

Violence and radicalization, polarisation is not the answer, it is the question and the answers is YES
You are a minority, most atheists are of the r/atheism variety, or Lol Salaam Cumrades getting ass-mad over Brahmin ISRO scientists doing puja before rocket launch.

A right wing atheist is the most dangerous possible person in a position of power, no morality or fear of God to stop him from advancing interests of tribe at any cost :megusta:

Likhith

Country flag
You are a minority, most atheists are of the r/atheism variety, or Lol Salaam Cumrades getting ass-mad over Brahmin ISRO scientists doing puja before rocket launch.

A right wing atheist is the most dangerous possible person in a position of power, no morality or fear of God to stop him from advancing interests of tribe at any cost :megusta:
They are biggest cucks that I've ever seen,fingering themselves in somekind of illusion that they have superior thought process holier than thou just because they are athiest.
They'll spread their ass wide when shit hit's the fan can't take them seriously no point in taking their opinions seriously.

tommy

Now this lodu @User001 crying in special randian thread & calling dfi members "bandar ka baccha" after e-lynching for his blackpilling.

Keep crying & seek refuge in Circle jerk of libergandus & SSB failures of DFI

Aur attention chahiye toh bolna
Which reddit?

shade

Country flag
Which reddit?
Not reddit, the Indian Speshul Phorses thread on this forum.
It's where you find the endangered species librandus of this forum.

Everywhere else they get a 5 page long e-lynching from the resident Hindu nationalist fascists when they post some Aman ka Tamasha or Ganga-Jamni Tehzaab material, so that thread and other "technical" threads are safe spaces for them.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
You just gave me a severe case of Compulsive Masturbation Disorder.

In any case, you're the doctor. Your opinions are much more informed than ours.
When a relative had cancer, the place she was getting treated at was full of young guys and gals who were getting treated for something severe or chronic. I'm not exaggerating when I say 70-80% of them were from speshal community (damn, they were speshal).

Uncontrolled meat eating is a norm there. At 40s most of them were having high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity related like knee pains.

Balanced diet is something we need to ensure among our people. Otherwise this is a consequence

Global Defence

New threads

Articles