Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Par baat toh kuch galat nhi kaha. If India is destroyed(most probably by 0.5 front), then 99% followers of Hinduism is also wiped out just like Gandhar, Sindh, Bengal, Kashmir, etc.
Taking out a 3.3 millions square kilometers country with 1.4 billion people, and added industry & military, is beyond fantasy for a country like Pakistan itself. Even if nuclear weapons are included.
Guys, anyone know admin of PDF ? We can raise some chanda to get the website back up again. There is no greater source of entertainment.
Ahsan Frarooqi, he lives in US but don't have his contact.
From being, most crowded and clusterf*ed online political discussion scape once which they used to boast off, later deserted by Indians, it fell in a day like Yugoslavia LOL.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
They'll obviously go to the turkroach forum hehe
bhai Turkish forum me pakistani ban kr "we pakistani love turkey nd love beautiful turkish women" likh do. fir dekho, us forum me bhi turkish "go back to pakistan" campaign chala denge. sath me "we r not brothers nd ertugal gaazi isnt south asian" alag se likhenge. 🤭🤭.

Last edited:

Jagattunga Govinda III

Country flag
Should we invade to roast porks on neutral ground?
Should we? That would just turn the people who were originally posting on the forum against us for derailing their discussion. I'd say that it would be better to take the moderate approach by making accounts there to spread our point of view as well so that nobody would be instantly swayed by Paki rhetoric.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles