Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
India needs to triple its electricity production in the medium term. Or more accurately, India's market driven energy consumption needs to triple for us to see true middle income lifestyle for the masses.

Easier said than done, but per capita energy consumption is a very reliable market for standard of living.
More like triple energy per capita consumption. Need to mechanize farming, hand loom weaving, toy making sculpting, small construction etc a lot more. Move the excess labor, especially women, to urban areas to ear more - have larger houses, more fans, fridge, washing machine, gas stove etc.. As small to medium manufacturing increases to make electric tools for construction and all sectors above, energy consumption per capita should increase. But this requires massively urbanizing low income states like UP, Bihar, Bengal, MP, Rajasthan etc - still too many rural households doing agriculture by hand.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
India had 13.46 million children out of school back in 2006, which is about 17 years ago. Pakis have more than double that and it's only increasing! A lack of education would mean that the fertility rate will further skyrocket. They are basically a demographic bomb that will explode catastrophically in the next 20-30 years and thanks to it's location, they are going to fucking blow up the security situation in the subcontinent, West Asia and Central Asia all at once. I seriously hope our borders will continue remaining extremely tight even if at some point Indo-Pak relations improve and continue ostracizing whichever crayon-munching libbu dares to take a moral high ground on this.
border is ok...only problem we face is pakistani frog, who can cross rivers nd pakistani mole, who can dig holes in border. so we need river bank electric fences nd ground penatrating sensors. both things r aviable, but we need to deploy them on pakistani border. nd also current pakistan like border should be apply on nepal, china, myanmar, bangladesh nd bhutan border. no need for open border with any. currently RAW said chinese spys inflitrared in many indian cities from nepal. same thing pakistani spy nd terrorist already did or can do easily.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
BHIKHARI Pakis have started a campaign to boycott Israeli products since 2014. They forgot that they are in no position to boycott since they have nothing to eat. They have ended up boycotting themselves!

As a fact Pakjabis have boycotted Baloch, Sindhi, Pashtoons. Did to Bangladeshis also and they are different country!

Also their Super Jahil Jarnails thinks that they make top class goods.

#1 Bhikharis of the world!!! :crazy:

1697575157248.png

Below are the #1 Paki made goods!!!

1697575389797.png

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
BHIKHARI Paki Army showing FAKE SUPPORT to Palestine!

BHIKHARI Paki ARMY forgot that they (Zia Ul Haq) killed Thousands of Palestinians!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fact is that Paki Army is EXTREMELY CORRUPT and has gone irrelevant and weak that anyone comes and bitchslaps them... from TTP Freedom Fighters, to BLA to Afgans to Taliban!!! Not even mentioning Indian Army! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

1697575964017.png

1697576155985.png

Moroboshi

These clowns have a very stupid habit of mixing meat in everything
This is dosa in Pakistan. Who in the hell puts chicken and kheema in dosa?
Food poisoning is almost guaranteed if the meat is uncooked even 10%
This is why I eat chicken and fish only when it’s cooked by me or someone I can trust. I avoid nonveg outside for this reason.
The meat looks precooked. But yeah, I don't trust meat cooked outside too much either.

Dosa with kheema/chicken tastes amazing though.

ovalpiston

Country flag
There were some news in the media earlier this year that as a condition for restoring military aid and removing Pakis from the IMF gray list, the US wanted Imran Khan out and Pakis to recognize Israel. While i have no ways to verify if that was indeed the case, had KSA normalized ties with Israel, i think the servant pakis in pindi would have probably followed their masters. With the current war, it is safe to put that possibility to rest for a while.

shade

Country flag

indiatester

Country flag
Don't know where else to post this, but these guys are basically soon-to-be-submerged Island Pakis so this thread would be apt.

They won't be allowed to submerge. Pakis and Cheenis will help them dredge and survive.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
My repeat message.
Pakis are Indian peacefuls with a stolen country. Indian peacefuls know that paki nation is just a few more states off India where their writ holds.
that is why it's destruction and humiliation is good for our internal control and good for our civilization ( Bharat) in the long term.

Azaad

Country flag
https://youtube.com/shorts/1Y7NOncFcqk?si=zlyEqaFCDbUh-PA9

Maryam Nawaz caught on camera pants down insisting the interview not be video recorded.

From the little I've read , I thought irrespective of her background she may turn out to be a prospective heir to Mian Nawaz Sharif . Looks like another Pappu in the making much like Khali kartoos Billo Rani.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Don't know where else to post this, but these guys are basically soon-to-be-submerged Island Pakis so this thread would be apt.

Maldives is already contained though. It has a base population of half a million with a TFR of 1.8-1.7 (although this is the latest TFR of 2020), they cannot be a jihadi problem for us, and joining with the Chinese would only make their situation worse in demographics if they undergo a Srilanka like situation.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles