Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Spindrift

A sonic boom is plausible, 50 Km range for a sonic boom is also possible (if I am wrong do correct me). As for the ambulances, maybe there was some kind of building damage, and somebody got hurt. Sonic boom does damage buildings, etc. The only issue I have is why the internet has been shut down.
When I was little in the 80s we stayed in a town called Shahjahanpur in UP it is about 80 km from Bareilly where the IAF base housed MIG 23 Foxbat planes and I remember them creating sonic booms over Shanjahanpur a few times. The sonic boom does not damage houses, it just rattled the windows.

Anupu

Country flag
When I was little in the 80s we stayed in a town called Shahjahanpur in UP it is about 80 km from Bareilly where the IAF base housed MIG 23 Foxbat planes and I remember them creating sonic booms over Shanjahanpur a few times. The sonic boom does not damage houses, it just rattled the windows.
Maybe some window broke? Did someone get hurt? Maybe an accident happened because of the sonic boom? The news also said that houses were rattled. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Syama Ayas

Country flag
I got my hands on some GOLD RATED COMEDY from PORKISTAN :pound:

> Glorifies Islamic terrorism
> Shows Indians as quintessential evil 'Hindu Tilakdhari Baniya'
> Kills billions of Indians
> Failed attempt at imitating Bollywood
> Frees Kashmir

> Gets humiliated by Indians in comments section

:rofl:
Looks like a stock image ISIS piglet in this shot
Won't be surprised if ISIS uses video clip from this for recruitment
1696614248814.png

Spindrift

Maybe some window broke? Did someone get hurt? Maybe an accident happened because of the sonic boom? The news also said that houses were rattled. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Yeah, you don't need ambulances and fire trucks for a couple of broken windows.

Azaad

Country flag
Apparently somewhere around 1998-99 when both India & Paxtan had conducted their N weapons test & India happened to test the Agni -1 (?) , the Paxtanis responded by shooting a Ghauri missile from a base in the Punjab which was to fly over Balochistan & land into the Arabian Sea.

As luck would have it , the missile malfunctioned & crashed in Balochistan. So there's a history to both , Paxtan firing missiles over populated areas which practically all nations except China avoids & of these missiles malfunctioning .

Now as with their economic , political & so many other issues , my root cause analysis would be generations of cousin marriage leading to this & other catastrophes but frankly I'm bored of repeating myself. However the Paxtanis never tire of living up to their incestous lineage & repeating those shenanigans only inbreds are capable of

Rango

Country flag
This drone attack in Syria yesterday was pretty insane (and tragic since so many women and children also died).
Lot of "Ya Allah"'s in the video.

Wonder if the Taliban will at some point do something similar in Pakistan (using Turkish drones)? Pakis kicking out Afghans has to worsen the Taliban's sentiments towards Pakjabis.

Edit: Link not working for some reason, but click on the below as the video is still available.

@DD_Geopolitics

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
There can be many scenarios:-
  1. Endiya did another SURGICAL STRIKE! Paki Radars were not working due to no electricity! :troll:
  2. BRAHMOS "misfired" again and BHIKHARI Pakis can't utter a word against Endiya!
  3. Afgans gave a warning to Bhikharis not to deport 1 million Afgans or else their Nuclear facilities attacked.
  4. Amreeka Abbu ki sajeesh.
  5. Eejraail/ Yahoodi sajeesh.
  6. BLA/TTP etc FREEDOM FIGHTERS stepping up their targets so that Balkanization of Pakistan is fast tracked.
  7. Bhikhari Pakis had nothing to eat so they planned to group FART to protest! :lol:
  8. Paki Chernobyl: Nuclear facility had a blast due to malfunction as not enough $$$ to maintain.

They might take 1-2 months to clear the area so no trace is left as they did in Balakot. :hmm:

:rofl:

Last edited:

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Live tragicomedy in our generation. When retardation goes above and beyond the call of duty, all the way through the rectum. How this rotting banana state with a clown nose and a green cap hasn't dissolved into paste by now alludes me.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
As predicted, Taliban openly says they don't accept the Durand line and that Afghans in KPK are in their own soil.

I wish the Indian MIC and procurement wasn't so retarded, so that we could have produced thousands of 155mm arty guns and given a few extra hundred to the Taliban.

The way pakis keep egging on the Taliban, we won't have to do much.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles