Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
But German DW (wanna be next BBC) is showing to the world how all people are living in paradise and conversions, kidnaps, abduction of hindu girls not at all happening in Sindh.

This is how global MSM fakes ground reality until they complete their goal i.e. wipeout or convert all non-abrahamic people.

May more & more German girls get the enlightening experience of "Taharrush"... & their men folk become cucks.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Moon got created much before than alla was even known.
Where was alla before mahamad.
A porki was quoted saying: “Dallah was on the moon occupying shivshakti point. Bharatiyon ne rover bejkar madrasa chaap ko ukaadkar phenk diya. Phir bhi hum mein jazbah hai. shiv shakti point banega pakshitstan “

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Well look at that compound with the Kaaba .
The modern Saudis in all their wisdom or lack of it made a goddamn clock tower so high that it is probably higest point in that area and to top it of , they placed a metal crescent on top the clock tower which is made in European gothic style as I guess .
And also it should be known that this season is a season of scattered thunderstorms in Arab countries.
Any surprises that the clock tower is getting stuck with lightening?

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
u ask based on....if u dont know (sry evry one knows🤭) our army take off 92000 pants of pakistani soldier. which is most shameful for any proudful army person. no other army in world achieve that feat. thats why indian army is "most brutal force for its enemy"🤭. may be possible some pakistani army personnel get "behind service" from indian army also😜. (sry for my joke, if anyone get offended 🙏)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles