Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I have been seeing that they're down to 1 month of import cover for 5 months now. How have they been chugging along when there has been no deal with the IMF yet? Shouldn't their imports have completely collapsed already?
1 month of import means if there is no inflow to the forex then the forex can support just a month of import. For example I have ₹10,000 in my account which can get me ration for 30 days even if I don't earn a single penny but you continue to earn and spend.

Pakis have banned imports of most of the things and are getting current account surplus due to it sacrificing growth.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
1 month of import means if there is no inflow to the forex then the forex can support just a month of import. For example I have ₹10,000 in my account which can get me ration for 30 days even if I don't earn a single penny.
That's the question. At 4 billion they would have had enough for 1 month. But since they've been managing for 5 months without an IMF deal, does that mean they've had alternate sources of inflows to cover their imports every month?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
That's the question. At 4 billion they would have had enough for 1 month. But since they've been managing for 5 months without an IMF deal, does that mean they've had alternate sources of inflows to cover their imports every month?
My post explains it

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
They needed to amputate to stop the infection. But they are just spreading the infection and entire body will become septic
It's too late.
They are pretty much on their way to becoming another Afghanistan.

their society has become very corrupt and very radical.
You can either survive either one on it's own but both.....it's difficult.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Read this

It brings out three things that….. Pakistan spends too much, not enough income and not enough to exports. Each of these is second to military spending which is far beyond it’s means.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
A lot of things are also coming through smuggling though Iran border. If smuggling goes unabated, It will lead to cash flow in illegal channels that will make great FATF case. While legal businesses will hurt and illegal will flourish, it will deteriorate economic health. Pakistan is preparing for full scale collapse.

Jimih

Country flag
Read this

It brings out three things that….. Pakistan spends too much, not enough income and not enough to exports. Each of these is second to military spending which is far beyond it’s means.
Not happening.

It's the quest for achieving Military Parity with India for which Pakistan is in the current condition.

USSR competed with USA during the Cold War, and rest is history.

Rango

Country flag

The reputation of the national flag carrier, facing cumulative losses of Rs635 billion by the end of September, has further suffered in recent weeks because of five particular incidents in different continents.
Saudi Arabia’s aviation regulator, the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA), has also issued a notice for payment of the full outstanding amount of $48 million to avoid suspension of operations, including Haj flights.

vram

Country flag
Actually all this one month import cover only etc. are indicators and just that. huge red flags but still do not mean anything by itself.
countries do not go bankrupt or default like individuals or even companies do in that same sense.

when individuals/companies become insolvent all activity ceases and they stop purposeful business action and financial activity. Eg like GoAir.
countries are made up of people and exist as only sovereign entities outside of any universal laws that govern bankruptcy codes like the Indian IBC act etc.

So when a country become unable to manage the value of local currency it prints by means of earning foreign income like export/remittance/aid etc which usually happens to be in dollars which is the global currency of trade = it becomes unable to pay for imports in dollars.
This is what creates a balance of payments crisis and the first step that triggers a chain reaction that can plunge a nation’s population into a hellhole.

this affects different countries in different ways. A fairly self sufficient country like Russia for eg. might not need to import food, hydrocarbons etc which are all available internally. Hence can manage the Quality of life fairly well and maintain local currency value against dollar fairly well since they import only electronics. This is just an example.

Pakistan has nothing -

1 absolutely non industrial economy
2 Primitive agriculture techniques that do not yield enough food for population
3 Uneducated people - hence no Human Resources
4 No natural resources to speak off.
5 Neglected water resources, no dams etc to take advantage of monsoons.
6 pathetic health care system with most educated doctors looking to run away or emigrate.

So literally everything other than the air they breathe and animals they kill for meat have extensive amount of Import dependency with no hope of substitutions.

Their only means of postponing the inevitable slow moving train wreck now is to restructure and take solid but painful decisions that will still plunge them down for 5 years But atleast can lead to recovery and growth.

But the pakis in their huge wisdom have decided to stop breathing. They have decided to stop most imports and slow kill the only few remaining viable industries like textiles and auto. All these have import dependencies. By not renewing LC’s and approving dollar forex transfer to purchase Industrial equipment, chemicals etc. they are strangling the remaining productivity left in their economy.
By stopping to breathe you might not ingest poison but it will eventually kill you.

This will not happen overnight but might even take few years but ever so slowly the entire country is inching towards total destruction of modernity and foundations of a modern economy.
Hyperinflation, food scarcity, medical shortages , power outages etc. will all become more and more common. Life will become miserable outside of their DHA and cantonments.The country will still exist under some strong man, but the people will be in utter poverty scraping together.

Just look at Zimbabwe & Venezuela for Eg. At least these countries have immense natural wealth and even good healthcare system.
pakistan has nothing in its plate.
all it has is a Jihadi ecosystem and a rent seeking army which does not even win an actual war.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Somebody stolen half of transformer pole in Pakistan. It's hilarious but here Bihar rivals in jahaliyat of Pakistan.
Oye don't compare Bihar to them , even they are better than them .

They had one Batman in Dimran who turned out to be the authentic Joker far more effective & superior to the thousands now crawling all across Paxtan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles