Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Country flag
Pakistan wants War with India

The bankrupt Pakistan with no money to borrow or spend, still wants war with India. This matter has been stroked by the prevailing political turmoil in Pakistan. The ever powerful Pakistani Army find themselves with reduced influence and are being blamed partly for the political turmoil.

Under the circumstances, even the Pakistani intelligentsia together public fed on anti Indian propaganda want war with India……. Why?

1. it is the best way to divert public attention away from political bickering.

2. They hate India making rapid economic strides and war is one way to arrest Indian progress.

3. Too much Chinese influence on Pakistan, the former wish to cut India to size without getting their hands dirty.

India and Modi are well prepared for this war scenario, if it comes. Sometimes belligerence does not yield results. In case of Pakistan, this belligerence is pointless. Their nation is hungry and penniless, their army after US withdrawal of military support is built on third rate China made weapons with very poor quality and reputation. On the other hand, India in last 10 years has built a military machine which Pakistan cannot match. They will face a 1971 type large scale surrender, if they start a war.

China factor is immaterial. They will politically and diplomatically support Pakistan but can do nothing more. Any military intervention in the North on their part will invite US and rest of the world on Indian side. Moreover the Chinese are unable to grab Taiwan with so much of military preparations for the last 5 years. That only indicates military and political weaknesses with their military overtures boxed in.

Hence, although the Pakistanis want war yet they are so poorly placed to fight it that starting may be easy but end could be breakup of Pakistan.
This would be a great time to go to war with pakis.

Cheepek

Whoooooosh, Imrandi may be tried in military courts? 🤣

Imrandi in a very serious problem now. Even judiciary cannot/may not be able help him if his trial starts in military courts.

20230515_213311.png

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
We also need to cut down on wheat and white rice consumption we want to tackle our diabtese problem.
The diabetes rate in India has only grown in the past few decades.

@hit&run Ive heard that Indian wheat is a GMO variety and contains very high gluten.
I have shifted to a diet of wheat, corn, ragi, chana, Jaw.
White Rice still remains a issue as brown rice is too costly here.
I started using multigrain atta ages ago. My IBS was fixed in no time.

Basmati rice are no harm, rather have good filling/carb ratio. Just eat in moderation.

Brown rice is impractical. Takes me ages to cook.

Try one meal a day if struggling with weight. I ate one meal a day (1500-1800 calories) few months ago for 3 months. Ate only at night and water throughout the day, not even medicine to avoid trigging pancreas. Became weight shedding machine. Even after 4 months I kept losing weight. Never felt more energetic happy and efficient in anything I do before.

Start with missing breakfast then lunch. It is a myth that we deserve 3 meals a day. The one meal a day OMAD if taken at dinner time is also called as warrior's diet.

I will move this discussion to another thread soon.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
This would be a great time to go to war with pakis.
I am not in favour of war but we can take out some key targets in PoK or Occupied Pakistan that would diminish their warfighting capability. Hitting their millitary is more effective than killing Jihadis across the border because they don't report their own casualties to the public. Hence take out a few key targets amidst their political instability and deny if blamed. If we want a coup in Pak Army, we must create mid level crisis across all fronts. We must remind Munir that Army's real job is to defend the nation, not playing politics.

Country flag
I am not in favour of war but we can take out some key targets in PoK or Occupied Pakistan that would diminish their warfighting capability. Hitting their millitary is more effective than killing Jihadis across the border because they don't report their own casualties to the public. Hence take out a few key targets amidst their political instability and deny if blamed. If we want a coup in Pak Army, we must create mid level crisis across all fronts. We must remind Munir that Army's real job is to defend the nation, not playing politics.
India has never intitiated any wars with pakistan, maybe that is a strategic blunder?

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
India has never intitiated any wars with pakistan, maybe that is a strategic blunder?
What are we hoping to achieve ? Every campaign must have reward in the end. What are we going to get after launching an invasion ?

I want the land and resources minus the Islamic population. Can't kill them all in this day and age (shame). Even if we defeat them on the battlefield and return to our borders hoping that Pak won't dare to attack us again, we are wrong. It's an endless war and all we can do is clip their wings from time to time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles