Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

armyofhind

Country flag
So anyone going to Imrand Khan's flop rally on 27th??? :lol:

I want him to be Paki PM again somehow so he can destroy Pakistan from within. We can just eat popcorns and watch Pakistan imploding! :popcorn2::popcorn2: :popcorn2:

It can be really funny if Bilawal Bhutto Sir (Kaapein Taang Rahi fame) could be Paki PM. :rofl:

Or you think Nawaj Badmash or his sexy Islamic daughter can be PM again?

View attachment 146058

View attachment 146059

Dan't joo think that joo need to take approval from a Maulana to enforce joor PHHUT-WA properly? :pound:
Welcome back Rockullah ji.

I for one, have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts since the days of old on this forum, and feels great to see you posting again. :yo:

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
These ugly Pakroaches drool over Hindu women, everywhere. Because no one wants to breed with these half-dick inbred shitskinned Porkistanis.
Breaks my heart seeing the persecution faced by hindus in the Jihaadi shitholes on both sides of our country.
And we don't even raise the issue on any international forum except doing KADI NINDA.

Vinash

Country flag
These ugly Pakroaches drool over Hindu women, everywhere. Because no one wants to breed with these half-dick inbred shitskinned Porkistanis.
Why go to Pakistan to see such cases? Did people forget the case in Mewat, Haryana?

Hindu liberals in India keep protesting against LJ laws without realising the hidden agenda of these Scumbags.

If Hindus in India had a spine, they'd make laws where Hindu women would only be able to marry Hindu men while Hindu men would be able to marry non-Hindu women as well i.e increasing the tribe numbers.

Hindus shouldn't be demanding neutral laws. Hindus should be demanding pro-Hindu laws.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Breaks my heart seeing the persecution faced by hindus in the Jihaadi shitholes on both sides of our country.
And we don't even raise the issue on any international forum except doing KADI NINDA.
I don’t care much, for me its just a Porkshitstani killing another Porkshitstani, its their fault they’re living in that peace of shit even after 70 years. Hence anything happening to them should not bother us, what should bother us is the fact that such cases should open the eyes of the Hindus in India that next will be them if they don’t take these jihadis seriously.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
I don’t care much, for me its just a Porkshitstani killing another Porkshitstani, its their fault they’re living in that peace of shit even after 70 years. Hence anything happening to them should not bother us, what should bother us is the fact that such cases should open the eyes of the Hindus in India that next will be them if they don’t take these jihadis seriously.
I boycott bulla business with a passion.
I have even learnt to cut my own hair in front of a mirror. Obviously it wouldn't be perfect but still.
Only replacement I can't find is scooty repair and puncture shops. Haven't seen a hindu operate those shops in about 10 years now. Looking to purchase an electric pump to fill my own air but for servicing and punctures, still have to go to jihadis.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Its not their fault because 70 years back they were not consulted before drawing borders on religious basis. Then even after executing the partition they were not informed that the people of that shithole country will subjugate them by all means.
In my opinion they are more strong willed than most secular Dhindus living here in India because they are not letting go off the faith Hinduism even under such horrible circumstances. Mullas just want them to convert. They can do so and live a comfortable life. But they choose to die rather than convert or leave. Kashmiri Pandits chose to leave and hence lost their homeland forever. Pakistani Hindus are atleast fighting till last breath but not leaving their ancestral land which was once part of India too. Providing security to Hindus living in our immediate neighbourhood should be our responsibility. We should make them pay with life whenever they take life of a Hindu.

Covfefe

Country flag
Its not their fault because 70 years back they were not consulted before drawing borders on religious basis. Then even after executing the partition they were not informed that the people of that shithole country will subjugate them by all means.
In my opinion they are more strong willed than most secular Dhindus living here in India because they are not letting go off the faith Hinduism even under such horrible circumstances. Mullas just want them to convert. They can do so and live a comfortable life. But they choose to die rather than convert or leave. Kashmiri Pandits chose to leave and hence lost their homeland forever. Pakistani Hindus are atleast fighting till last breath but not leaving their ancestral land which was once part of India too. Providing security to Hindus living in our immediate neighbourhood should be our responsibility. We should make them pay with life whenever they take life of a Hindu.
Not to mention the fact that "secular" India never gave a shit about them. Still doesn't do much while you have Islamofascists like Charsi Khan and his bandwagon of demented bastards who'll comment on every single issue of Muslims in India.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Not to mention the fact that "secular" India never gave a shit about them. Still doesn't do much while you have Islamofascists like Charsi Khan and his bandwagon of demented bastards who'll comment on every single issue of Muslims in India.
Need to do the same with Porkis

Vinash

Country flag
Dude NO!

It's absolutely inhumane to think Hindus suffering there are Porkistanis. A lot of these people simply couldn't migrate in time due to our Politicians fucking up partition.

If anything, I'd fall on the feet of these brave Hindus who don't give up their religion even while being only 1-2% in that Jihadi shithole.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles