Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
1647895792828.png

Army: Militants in NW Pakistan kill 2 soldiers, 3 civilians

Pakistan's military says militants attacked security forces in the country's northwest near the Afghan border, triggering a shootout that killed two soldiers, three civilians and four insurgents

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) — Militants armed with assault rifles attacked security forces in northwest Pakistan near the Afghan border Monday, triggering a shootout that killed two soldiers, three civilians and four insurgents, the army said.

The attack happened in Bajur, a district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack in Bajur which is a former militant stronghold. In a statement, the military said the three civilians were killed by militant fire.

The statement said the Pakistani army was “determined to eliminate the menace of terrorism and (that) such sacrifices of our brave soldiers and innocent citizens further strengthen our resolve."

Pakistan's northwestern tribal regions, which share a lengthy porous border with Afghanistan, for years served as a safe haven for militants until the military carried out massive operations to try to clear the area. That forced the militants to escape into Afghanistan or hide in other areas near the border.

But such militant attacks on troops have continued in recent years in the region.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So anyone going to Imrand Khan's flop rally on 27th??? :lol:

I want him to be Paki PM again somehow so he can destroy Pakistan from within. We can just eat popcorns and watch Pakistan imploding! :popcorn2::popcorn2: :popcorn2:

It can be really funny if Bilawal Bhutto Sir (Kaapein Taang Rahi fame) could be Paki PM. :rofl:

Or you think Nawaj Badmash or his sexy Islamic daughter can be PM again?

1647895424759.png

1647895557074.png

🚨🚨🚨🚨I am issuing a FATWA here on DFI🚨🚨🚨🚨
Anyone who doesn't support Immi Chan and PTI is a Desh Drohi and will not be spared from death when Immi Chan conquers Delhi along with Bajwa Chan.
Commander Zaid Hamid will personally execute that traitor.
Dan't joo think that joo need to take approval from a Maulana to enforce joor PHHUT-WA properly? :pound:

Last edited:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
So anyone going to Imrand Khan's flop rally on 27th??? :lol:

I want him to be Paki PM again somehow so he can destroy Pakistan from within. We can just eat popcorns and watch Pakistan imploding! :popcorn2::popcorn2: :popcorn2:

It can be really funny if Bilawal Bhutto Sir (Kaapein Taang Rahi fame) could be Paki PM. :rofl:

Or you think Nawaj Badmash or his sexy Islamic daughter can be PM again?

View attachment 146058

View attachment 146059
Imran reminds me of Kejriwal, just dumber.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Dan't joo think that joo need to take approval from a Maulana to enforce joor PHHUT-WA properly? :pound:
Sirji I did the online course named 'Become Bulla in 72 days'.
I have got my certification to issue fatwas and also the Halal certificate too.
I actually finished first in my class.
I have an internship of about 15 days in Pakistan on how to make Bombs and low quality AKs.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So UAE is visiting our J&K for business amid OIC meeting in Pakistan. Pakis are crying and trying to play it down saying it's a low level delegation. This shows how much they are hurt inside as their Abbu Arabs are giving no Umma Chumma. That 40 odd Arab delegation are big Arab business tycoons from UAE and Saudi Arabia who deal in $$$ Billions. But for BHIKHARI PAKIS they are no one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1647897504199.png

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], March 21 (ANI): Ahead of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) meet in Pakistan, a high-level business delegation from the United Arab Emirates landed in Srinagar on Sunday evening to explore business opportunities.

The development is interesting as the OIC summit is scheduled to take place in Pakistan on Monday (March 21). Islamabad has repeatedly raised the Kashmir issue at OIC-an international organisation of a 57-member Islamic nations group, including UAE.

A 40-member strong delegation from the United Arab Emirates has reached the Valley for a three-day (March 20-23) visit, months after Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha’s Dubai visit.

The Union Territory (UT) of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) is all set to host a delegation of 36 members from the Gulf countries at Srinagar to strengthen ties and look at the investment opportunities in the region.

As part of the four-day programme, Manoj Sinha, Lieutenant Governor of UT of J&K along with the Principal Secretary Industries and Commerce and other government officials will be showcasing investment opportunities with a focus on entrepreneurship, tourism and hospitality sector.

The delegation will meet the Lieutenant Governor and top officials of the Jammu and Kashmir government. The visit signifies the successful socio-economic transformation of the Valley under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Emirati investors are keen to capitalise on the enormous investment potential of Jammu and Kashmir and the visit will further boost the confidence of the global investor community. In January, the Jammu and Kashmir government signed several important MoUs with UAE-based Al Maya Group, MATU Investments LLC, GL Employment Brokerage LLC and Noon, with the aim to boost investment in the union territory. Addressing the Investors Summit in Dubai, Lt Governor Manoj Sinha had highlighted the strong business scenario in Jammu and Kashmir. Big business groups from UAE have shown interest in investing in Jammu and Kashmir marking the beginning of a new and comprehensive partnership, the Lt Governor had said.

The delegation includes — Saleh Mohammad Ramadhan Alrafi from UAE, a businessman in the real estate and commercial trading business industry, Mohammad Ali Redha Alhasimi, MD of the Al Hashemi Group, Ahmad Mohd Ramadhan Alrafei, CEO, Roya International, Abdulla Omar Ahmad Ahmad Altayer, Executive Director of AlTayer Group, Salem Abdulaziz Mustafa Abdulla Almazrooqi, Representative of the Rulers Office in Abu Dhabi, Ramesh Kumar Sawarthia, Chairman of Sawarthia Group from Hong Kong and Ayman Abdulrahman S Alhilali, CEO of Alpha Sky from Saudi Arabia.

The 36-member delegation also includes Indian businessmen based in UAE and also a representative of the Rulers Office in Abu Dhabi.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Sirji I did the online course named 'Become Bulla in 72 days'.
I have got my certification to issue fatwas and also the Halal certificate too.
I actually finished first in my class.
I have an internship of about 15 days in Pakistan on how to make Bombs and low quality AKs.
That's impressive but......

...you STILL need to bang few Bakras and do some Bacchabazis in Madarassa's for the FINAL PRACTICALS!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Abdus Salem killed

So UAE is visiting our J&K for business amid OIC meeting in Pakistan. Pakis are crying and trying to play it down saying it's a low level delegation. This shows how much they are hurt inside as their Abbu Arabs are giving no Umma Chumma. That 40 odd Arab delegation are big Arab business tycoons from UAE and Saudi Arabia who deal in $$$ Billions. But for BHIKHARI PAKIS they are no one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

View attachment 146061

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], March 21 (ANI): Ahead of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) meet in Pakistan, a high-level business delegation from the United Arab Emirates landed in Srinagar on Sunday evening to explore business opportunities.

The development is interesting as the OIC summit is scheduled to take place in Pakistan on Monday (March 21). Islamabad has repeatedly raised the Kashmir issue at OIC-an international organisation of a 57-member Islamic nations group, including UAE.

A 40-member strong delegation from the United Arab Emirates has reached the Valley for a three-day (March 20-23) visit, months after Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha’s Dubai visit.

The Union Territory (UT) of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) is all set to host a delegation of 36 members from the Gulf countries at Srinagar to strengthen ties and look at the investment opportunities in the region.

As part of the four-day programme, Manoj Sinha, Lieutenant Governor of UT of J&K along with the Principal Secretary Industries and Commerce and other government officials will be showcasing investment opportunities with a focus on entrepreneurship, tourism and hospitality sector.

The delegation will meet the Lieutenant Governor and top officials of the Jammu and Kashmir government. The visit signifies the successful socio-economic transformation of the Valley under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Emirati investors are keen to capitalise on the enormous investment potential of Jammu and Kashmir and the visit will further boost the confidence of the global investor community. In January, the Jammu and Kashmir government signed several important MoUs with UAE-based Al Maya Group, MATU Investments LLC, GL Employment Brokerage LLC and Noon, with the aim to boost investment in the union territory. Addressing the Investors Summit in Dubai, Lt Governor Manoj Sinha had highlighted the strong business scenario in Jammu and Kashmir. Big business groups from UAE have shown interest in investing in Jammu and Kashmir marking the beginning of a new and comprehensive partnership, the Lt Governor had said.

The delegation includes — Saleh Mohammad Ramadhan Alrafi from UAE, a businessman in the real estate and commercial trading business industry, Mohammad Ali Redha Alhasimi, MD of the Al Hashemi Group, Ahmad Mohd Ramadhan Alrafei, CEO, Roya International, Abdulla Omar Ahmad Ahmad Altayer, Executive Director of AlTayer Group, Salem Abdulaziz Mustafa Abdulla Almazrooqi, Representative of the Rulers Office in Abu Dhabi, Ramesh Kumar Sawarthia, Chairman of Sawarthia Group from Hong Kong and Ayman Abdulrahman S Alhilali, CEO of Alpha Sky from Saudi Arabia.

The 36-member delegation also includes Indian businessmen based in UAE and also a representative of the Rulers Office in Abu Dhabi.
Doing a good job he is the one that said Indian AIP are useless even though most advanced

He is calling these buisness men a dime a dozen lol

Porkislayer

Country flag
Ultimate sigma imraan khan View attachment 145952
Is fucking play boy but still runs a country
Has 3 wives last of which is a witch with black magic
Calls osama binladen martyr and gets ass raped by media
Blames rape on women gets violated by feminists
Fucks men. said by his own wife
Invents border between japan and germany
Biggest rule - is the PM of the most lunatic cou try in the world
Any biography of imrand khan is incomplete without this piece of information.
Screenshot_20220322_084807.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles