Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Minister for Aviation Ghulam Sarwar was stopped at the Islamabad airport for not carrying his passport.

Wait, the fun part is: while boarding flight to Turkey Sarwar presented his wife’s passport to the immigration authorities.

Aviation minister goes to the airport and get stopped coz.....

He is carrying his nibby passport....

When pigs fly...

Nooo, wait,it can't...it doesn't have its passport

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

republic_roi97

Country flag
Their so called Gwadar Port, their flagship infrastructure in CPEC has a Total capacity of 30 million (tonnes) of cargo per year as of 2018. Now our dear Adani's Mundra port handled more million than 113 million tons of Cargo back in 2016-17 while crossing the 100 million tons back in 2014 and has a capacity to handle about 338 million tons of Cargo and that's just Mundra port.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Their so called Gwadar Port, their flagship infrastructure in CPEC has a Total capacity of 30 million (tonnes) of cargo per year as of 2018. Now our dear Advani's Mundra port handled more million than 113 million tons of Cargo back in 2016-17 while crossing the 100 million tons back in 2014 and has a capacity to handle about 338 million tons of Cargo and that's just Mundra port.
Gwadar port for trade is just a hogwash and nothing else. Its main intention is a Chinese military base under the garb of civilian port

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Re: War is not an Option, We cannot Attack India
I was watching this press conference , when a Journalist ask him that what is the other option besides diplomacy, IK has no answer but he said, War is not an Option and we can not attack India ..
We won't but they would down the road in few months or years.
Another own goal by this idiot Imran Khan, these things only help India I'm very disappointed. Army should brief this joke to keep his mouth shut.

His ill-planned bashing in Council of Foreign Relations where he was boxed in a corner to give a statement which again put Pakistan on a weak line.
Hathi ke daant...
You need to look deeper.
Modi is acting the belligerent, while IK is portraying himself as a peacemaker.
It doesn't a bit of difference until a war starts and the world has to choose who to blame.
He's laying the groundwork.
Perfectly played.

Diplomacy means saying sweet, pacifist, calming and peaceful words while being loaded with deadliest weapons known to mankind.
I hope Pakistanis would understand.

Don't forget his tipu sultan speech.. I am sure , they are preparing for war.
If he believes in Quran, he cannot be a pacifist cause Quran allow and even urge Muslims to fight those who fight you and drive you out of your home, or stop you from practicing your religion . So IK needs to get his head straight before he lose a lot of his supporters to someone with a radical or popular idea .

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Another...................................
In front of whole world standing next to POTUS india pm chest thumbed about war (in-between Two Nuclear Countries) ,,,, india Army chief talked about War ………………..
And Pakistani PM asking (actually now begging ) for peace …………… Make sure in history people will not be able to blame Pakistan ……………
Rest war is coming ………….. Maybe this week , maybe next month , maybe in 2022 ,,,,,,, But war is coming and very soon .. IK and Pakistani elite like it or not want to fight it or not ………

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Boy single, Girl Single..no mingle :D
outside college they will be like chutiyapa n pakistan......you cant seperate pakistan from.chutiyapa vis a vis....
in my school kv ....teacher uses to make boys sit with girls if they disturb class... everyone used to feel bad for this kinda punishment....but not me...

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
outside college they will be like chutiyapa n pakistan......you cant seperate pakistan from.chutiyapa vis a vis....
in my school kv ....teacher uses to make boys sit with girls if they disturb class... everyone used to feel bad for this kinda punishment....but not me...
When we were young boys, we hated hanging out with girls. Then when we were teenagers, we desperately wanted to hang out with girls. But once we're grown men, we hate having to share workspace with women. We realize we were right all along as young boys. Once you recognize the pitfalls of base desires, the allure of women goes away.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Peedf
Re: Imran Khan warns UN of potential nuclear war in Kashmir
next 24 hours is important , india will try her best to stop IK 27 sept address at any cost. India is expected to do some foolish move - lets see what ...
It is suprise despite India being a much more expansive country than Pakistan, the latter’s Prime Minister, cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan, is beating his Indian counterpart in terms of popularity.
As backed by Google Trends, Prime Minister Imran Khan beats Indian premier Narendra Modi in the list of the top five most-searched leaders of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
Well your Army General contacted to Modi for special permission .somehting is cooking: =) but always remember you will start this war but we will end it in Delhi. It is our destiny, We don't scare to death.
We are not expecting anything to come out of the speech either. Imran Khan is not expecting it, but he is still going to show Modi's and India's black faces to the world.
Deep down representatives and the leaders of all the countries know what is happening in Kashmir and that it is wrong. But like IK put it to the media, sadly they are putting their economic interests before humans. In this case Kashmiris.
Imran is taking just the necessary actions, so no one tomorrow raise fingers when Pakistan nukes your troops in Kashmir and other parts using tactical, battlefield and miniature nukes. You be rest assured Pakistan poses all three kinds and also long range missiles and ICBMs. And far more. I am privy to many information which I can not disclose here due to national security. Sheikh Rasheed is not stupid that he had been saying that we have very small nuclear weapons.
You should not doubt for one second, this time the gloves would be off.
World would notice it then surely, when the mushroom clouds gathers and cover the planet earth.
Modi is playing with fire, he is not gonna get away with it now. It is not Nawaz in control of Pakistan, the man in control is Imran Khan. Modi is just a poodle in front him.
The small man Modi would be standing naked in front of the world, have no doubts.

Global Defence

Articles