Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

mayfair

Is failed state ne Hindustan ke naak mein dum kar rakha hai Kashmir mein
what an irony. Call it our failure or their success.
This is the reality
That is what failed states do. Make a nuisance out of themselves and be a pebble in the shoe for all other sane and stable states.

This is why NoKo ne SoKo, Japan aur Amreeka ki naak mein dum kar rakha hai.

This is why many African countries ne European deshon ki naak mein dum kar rakha hai.

This is why Central and Latin American states such as Mexico ne Amreeka ki naak mein dum kar rakha hai.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That is what failed states do. Make a nuisance out of themselves and be a pebble in the shoe for all other sane and stable states.

This is why NoKo ne SoKo, Japan aur Amreeka ki naak mein dum kar rakha hai.

This is why many African countries ne European deshon ki naak mein dum kar rakha hai.

This is why Central and Latin American states such as Mexico ne Amreeka ki naak mein dum kar rakha hai.
those who don't go as per US they become failed?
you are talking like some on from NATO

mayfair

those who don't go as per US they become failed?
you are talking like some on from NATO
Says the one who failed to see the names Japan and South Korea in my post. NoKo has always been a bigger nuisance to these two countries than to US.

Looks like you cannot see beyond NATO/US...

The Juggernaut

Country flag
It is really insane with Pakistan, delusional is only understatement. For example, Oria maqbool jan as quite vocal columnist and writer is suffering form schizophrenia. When he speaks, I am reminded of rabies and foam coming out of mouth. Oriya believes that whatever happening in world already written in hadees. that temple in UAE and Modi's visit was already foretold in Hadees. That Pakistani is higher quom and his color is white because he is and Indians are black. people like him, zaid hamid and the old person from bol bol paksitan (can't remember his name). These people really raise a question on state of general IQ in Pakistan.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I used to think that Everest is highest, Mariana trench is deepest and Eurasian continent is biggest thing on earth. I was wrong. The biggest thing in this world is Antisemitism. Hate for Jew is at ridiculous level.

I saw a video that was saying demonetization and Netayaho. That video was from some Muslim handle (not a pakistani), That video said israel and jew want to destroy world by destroying currency. Modi is plaything for Israel. His digital currency drive in jewish agenda. In the end some hadees which had prophecy that one day will come when gold and silver will be useless. It's ridiculous how something insignificant makes people feel enlightened.

Comments were appalling. Some were praising Allah, some were showing hate for Israel, some were saying how easily Modi said that after some time digital money will run and notes will become out dated. Of course Pakistani were there and hating Modi.

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I have seen some insane conspiracy theories among pakistani in online world about Modi. Many believe that Modi is not a human. They call Modi 'moozy'. Few were saying that Modi is dajjal (I was like who is dajjal) &This is judgement time or kayamat. Later I learned that dajjal is anti-christ prophesized in Koran which will return in end time. dajjal is return of satan.
The theory was that Modi is dajjal and his supporters are his minions, they chant modi-modi because more they chant, more stronger modi becomes. Being dajjal explains why modi can work 24x7 without sleeping, he is so successful in world stage. He crushed prince William hand in hand shake because he has inhuman strength.

Some were saying that modi like person is not an ordinary person, such kind of person comes very rarely, such person can not only destroy Pakistan but also Islam. Then some were saying that even firoon was not able to do anything against allah, what is can Modi do? (I was like now who is this firoon?). Later I learned that he is pharaoh of egypt who fought against moses.

Seriously, ridiculous stuff.:doh::doh::doh:

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Says the one who failed to see the names Japan and South Korea in my post. NoKo has always been a bigger nuisance to these two countries than to US.

Looks like you cannot see beyond NATO/US...
Japan and SoKo follow NATO policy. This is why US is there.

Indibomber

Good Old laal Topi is busy providing training to Special forces (at least that is what he claims in his videos):
Epic fun watching this jihadi Santa Claus

Bastard blocked me! I asked him is his bum has healed after it got whipped by his akka Saudis.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Pakistan 'worried' over India's drone technology after Rustom-2 makes 'successful' test flight

Pakistan today voiced its concern over the development of sophisticated drone technology by India, describing it as "worrying".

Foreign Office spokesman Mohammad Faisal was asked at the weekly media briefing to comment on India's Rustom 2 which was being developed on the lines of the US predator drones for surveillance and reconnaissance purposes.

"India's development of drone technology is worrying when seen in the larger context of its buildup and expansion of military capabilities in the conventional and non-conventional domains, which are subjecting regional strategic stability to increasing strain," he said.

He also said that the use of drone technology should be consistent with the principles of the UN Charter, international humanitarian law and other established norms of responsible state behavior.

He also lambasted a decision by the Indian Motion Pictures Producers' Association (IMPPA) to uphold ban on Pakistan actors and artists as "yet another evidence of pervading extremism and anti-Pakistan prejudice in India".

Butter Chicken

Country flag
300 years ago during the times of Aurangzaib Alamgir, the greater Pakistan used to generate 10 times more revenue than France. Shoaib Sheikh saying all that with a straight serious face. Legend.

Parliament House infested with ‘50,000 rats’

ISLAMABAD: Authorities at the Parliament House have finally been forced to devise a ‘strategy’ to contain the number of rats that have taken over the five-storey building. The rodent population in the building has grown to a shocking 50,000.

A local news channel on Tuesday reported that the rat infestation in the parliament is a known problem as a private firm was being paid Rs 650,000 annually to rid the house of the gnarly animals.

According to a ‘survey’, the rats live and roam around like kings in the Parliament Lodges, cafeteria, Prime Minister’s House and President House.

The news channel also reported that the firm was maintaining a detailed record of the progress. Details of each trap, plate or bait being placed across the parliament house are noted on a form and the resulting success or failure of each trap is then added to the details.

Haldiram

Country flag
Other way to looks at it...

If Pakistan does not exist as an enemy state, our army and defence budgets would have been small.

Without Pakistan, there are no major enemies as such.

Only action that would be happening would be naxal ops and maybe NE ops.
Without Pakistan, India would be the frontline stage facing Afghanistan. The US would be drone striking us. The bigger the nation, the more lucrative the payoffs. Just look at the budget they have for their #breakingIndia project despite India being a relatively smaller nation. Imagine what the cold war geopolitics would look like if Akhand Bharat was an independent player back then.

mayfair

^^That depends on a lot of baseless assumptions including that the united India would have being the same kaminapan that Shitistan has being doing in India and Afghanistan.

Afghanistan's problems are largely of Shitistan's making, the jihad began with the Napaki support to Islamists against Zahid Shah and the pro-Russian regime that disposed him, partly to pre-empt the jihadis.

aystle

Country flag
Chinese prisoners working on CPEC projects: MNA

Rumours that Chinese prisoners are working on development projects in Pakistan came up at a meeting of a parliamentary committee on Monday.

Member National Assembly (MNA) Nawab Mohammad Yousuf Talpur of the PPP asked about steps taken to provide security to the Chinese nationals and to Pakistanis by China.

He said a large number of Chinese prisoners were working on development projects of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

“I have learnt that prisoners have been brought from Chinese jails and they are constructing roads. They can be involved in crimes so there should be proper security arrangements,” he said.

However, the Ministry of Interior showed ignorance about the presence of Chinese prisoners in Pakistan.

Special Secretary Interior Rizwan Malik told the meeting that Chinese workers were being given a three-layer security.

“There is a separate security for Chinese nationals who have been working on CPEC projects. Separate arrangements have been made for those who have come for electricity projects.” Mr Malik said arrangements had also been made to provide security to Chinese students and business people.

MNA Talpur later told Dawn that he had got information that a large number of Chinese prisoners were working on different development projects across the country.

“I contacted a concerned official who confirmed that prisoners had been working in Pakistan. My doubt was strengthened by an ambiguous response from the Ministry of Interior which rather than rejecting my claim just said it was not in the knowledge of the ministry,” he said.

The MNA said prisoners were engaged in development work across the globe, including Pakistan, but it was strange that prisoners had been brought from China to Pakistan.

“I assume that a secret or unannounced agreement has been made between the two countries because prisoners cannot be sent from one country to another without taking the host nation into confidence. Chinese constriction companies are using prisoners as labourers,” he said.

In reply to a question, Mr Talpur said a number of Chinese nationals had been arrested in ATM fraud cases, especially in Karachi.

“Pakistanis are not capable of carrying out such crimes. I assume that Chinese prisoners are involved in ATM thefts and other computerised crimes,” he said.

The committee suggested providing Rs500 million to the cyber crime wing of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).

During the meeting of the committee chaired by Rana Shamim Ahmad Khan, Director FIA Mohammad Shoaib said the cyber crime wing received 13,000 complaints in a year.

“We have only 15 investigating officers due to which it has become very difficult to probe all the complaints.”

He said the FIA wanted to appoint 444 officials in the cyber crime wing to handle the pending cases.

The committee directed the government to ensure the release of Rs500 million to the agency to hire the needed staff.
https://www.dawn.com/news/amp/1392023?__twitter_impression=true

Chinmoy

Country flag
Missile defence systems: Denting deterrence

https://pakobserver.net/missile-defence-systems-denting-deterrence/
The missile defence systems development is a complicated and difficult venture. Therefore, today, only United States, Russia and China are in possession of missile defence systems. Despite the technological impediments, New Delhi has been developing its own missile shield. India’s Defence Research and Development Organization announced that it was working on ways to protect the country against missiles that have a range of up to 5,000 kilometres.
How much boot licking these guys could do????

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles