Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Biological attack was already done by nature :biggrin2:, they are all inbred and degenerate a$$holes.
I think that is part of the problem.
We need something much more effective.
Maybe we should ask Putin for Novichok-5. :wink:

indiazain

Country flag
Capture.PNG
Look at this Joker of an analyst .Of Course its the one and only PDF where every clown calls himself an analyst.
So many lives are lost because PORKIS are the epicenter of Terrorism. Dum fuck should ask himself where Osama was found.Who was harbouring him and where.26/11 was sponsored by which country. Just look at this ridiculous claim that we have to prove that uri was conducted by pak gov.

Well the chinese need to understand India is not begging them to clear the NPT.We can very easily set up nuclear weapons on our eastern border to scare the living crap out of them.Also export such weapons to their enemies.Just look how they reacted when we had a few deals signed with Japan. We never view the chinese as enemies only healthy competition and more reasons for us to buy modern weapon systems.PORKIS are also not worth being called enemies,they just a boat load of :bs:.

raheel besharam

View attachment 11732 Look at this Joker of an analyst .Of Course its the one and only PDF where every clown calls himself an analyst.
So many lives are lost because PORKIS are the epicenter of Terrorism. Dum fuck should ask himself where Osama was found.Who was harbouring him and where.26/11 was sponsored by which country. Just look at this ridiculous claim that we have to prove that uri was conducted by pak gov.

Well the chinese need to understand India is not begging them to clear the NPT.We can very easily set up nuclear weapons on our eastern border to scare the living crap out of them.Also export such weapons to their enemies.Just look how they reacted when we had a few deals signed with Japan. We never view the chinese as enemies only healthy competition and more reasons for us to buy modern weapon systems.PORKIS are also not worth being called enemies,they just a boat load of :bs:.
Wow! i swear when i used to have a legit account on PDF this guy chinese dragon was quite neutral

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Wow! i swear when i used to have a legit account on PDF this guy chinese dragon was quite neutral
Analyst haha he's just another 50 cent chink taking out small penis frustration by trolling on the internet with his Paki slaves licking his asshole clean. What do you expect on Paki Dumb Fuck forums brah.
I also used to have a healthy argumentation and discussion with him till Indian Ships reached SCS. Since then, he's full aggressive against me.:p

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
When did u join peedf

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
Current account was signed up last year. Earlier, three accounts were suspended.

I'm not very active there though. Only monitor activities. Though, I respond if limit is crossed.

indiazain

Country flag
He may have been neutral however since PaKIS tend to give him a lot of importance ,its gone to his head .Now he is more and more anti India .

Srinivas_K

Country flag
View attachment 11732 Look at this Joker of an analyst .Of Course its the one and only PDF where every clown calls himself an analyst.

That troll is a think tank in that site !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles