Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
My 3 ex girlfriends, girls of Himachal already are very beautiful.
Still,
Jo maza pakistan ki gashti ke saath flirt karne me hai, voh desi chhoriyan patane main kahan.:pound:
Man I won't lie
During my stay in Dubai I had a crush on paki girls.
Lene mein maze aaenge

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Kuch bhi bolo parhamare college.. BMM aur B.Tech(CSE) ki Choriyan mast hai bhai..aur hamari chokri bhi cse ki
Bhai tu Kis college mein hai mere purane college mein toh sirf 5kg chashme wali aunties thi.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
In our culture they are Malecha are consider unclean, we would've lost our caste just by touching them.

Better jerk off than a mallecha fuddi.
Can't we find a hot pakjabi fuddi???

porky_kicker

Country flag
In our culture they are Malecha are consider unclean, we would've lost our caste just by touching them.

Better jerk off than a mallecha fuddi.
dont get me wrong , isnt this the very reason Hinduism has suffered and is suffering ?

FYI caste system was never meant to be rigid , its modern analogy will the reservation system of India , which was initially meant to be for a limited time and on a case by case basis. initially both the general caste and the reserved caste felt comfortable with it and went along with it since it gave them the false sense of job security (same thing happened with the caste system). however in the end, much like the caste system it became rigid due to the various parties seeking to enlarge and consolidate their share of the pie .
hope u got the analogy , both the fore bearers of the caste system and the reservation system had good intentions in their mind , however they erred in judging the collective selfishness of the Indian masses.

also demography is a most silent , effective and deadly weapon, its effects r not felt until too late.
unless we evolve and adapt we will be at the wrong end just like the Europeans.
we need to be be inclusive , by getting more and more people to follow our culture and ideology.

fortunately many people have realized this, in my region lot of hindu guys have been marrying and converting girls.

seeing a xxxxxx girl with sindoor in her forehead is worth it believe me or not.

anyways you are entitled to ur views .

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Signature of Paki babe on peedf, India is scared of cpec (old bs).
View attachment 10443
But her photograph,
View attachment 10445
Mar dala re.
:drool::drool:
Who will join flirting her along with me?:love:
@Bornubus @Blackwater @SREEKAR @sorcerer

I guess @porky_kicker was right about porky girls. He may join me too. Tonight, I'm going to play with ghashti.:biggrin2:
3 live paki girls in one life time is enough for me :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

thanks but i will pass,
good luck to u and others, provided she really is a girl :biggrin2:
as a fellow indian i must warn u that many pakis r gay and they roam the internet for.............:biggrin2:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I get aroused after seeing her, not pig which's enough.
My love will be there from India for sure but pakistani girls (specially on FB) are a way to throw the frustration out.
F*cking paki girl feels like f*cking pakistan.:pound:
Am talking about my POV Pakis are just dirty pigs to me our former slaves.

You can enjoy flirting with Pigs.

sorcerer

Country flag
3 live paki girls in one life time is enough for me :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

thanks but i will pass,
good luck to u and others, provided she really is a girl :biggrin2:
as a fellow indian i must warn u that many pakis r gay and they roam the internet for.............:biggrin2:
paki on the internet ...............

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles