Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
DAFUK is this bro? Those chhake in those clothes dancing in the back....ROFL:rofl:
Mujra karna hai toh koi dhang ki ladki lao yaar. Pak me nahi toh koi chinese item le aao.:biggrin2: WTF is this creature?
I freaked out too. This girl is so ugly and manly at the same time :creepy:

PAPA

Country flag
DAFUK is this bro? Those chhake in those clothes dancing in the back....ROFL:rofl:
Mujra karna hai toh koi dhang ki ladki lao yaar. Pak me nahi toh koi chinese item le aao.:biggrin2: WTF is this creature? :creepy:
I freaked out too. This girl is so ugly and manly at the same time :creepy:
pakistaan have some sexy Chicks too ..............

For example look at her she is beautiful & a good dancer too

Blackwater

pakistaan have some sexy Chicks too ..............

For example look at her she is beautiful & a good dancer too

islamic gauri woman dancing on hindu kufur baniya song

islam khatre me ha.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

sorcerer

Country flag
Abandoned by world, low-grade petrol runs Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: Ever wondered why even your brand new car does not perform optimally? Why your engine gives off knocking sounds in higher gear? And despite countless trips to an auto mechanic, why can your car just not be efficient?

The problem lies in the fuel. The standard petrol used by the majority of Pakistanis is of such low grade that it is only consumed in Somalia in the world.

This startling disclosure was made by Petroleum Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi in a recent meeting of the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC), the country’s highest economic decision-making body.

While fuel pumps across Pakistan continue to sell RON 87 petrol as the standard, the world moved ahead years ago with almost all countries now running at least on RON 92 petrol. Modern automobiles, especially those with super-charged engines, are designed to operate on RON 92 or even higher rated gasoline. The high octane blending content (HOBC) sold in Pakistan is RON 97.

Officials say the Pakistani refineries produce poor quality petrol and the same quality is imported by the state-run Pakistan State Oil (PSO). International oil suppliers, they allege, export poor quality petrol to only Pakistan and Somalia and this is the reason the vehicles give low mileage and are inefficient

Kshatriya87

Country flag

ISLAMABAD: Ever wondered why even your brand new car does not perform optimally? Why your engine gives off knocking sounds in higher gear? And despite countless trips to an auto mechanic, why can your car just not be efficient?

The problem lies in the fuel. The standard petrol used by the majority of Pakistanis is of such low grade that it is only consumed in Somalia in the world.

This startling disclosure was made by Petroleum Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi in a recent meeting of the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC), the country’s highest economic decision-making body.

While fuel pumps across Pakistan continue to sell RON 87 petrol as the standard, the world moved ahead years ago with almost all countries now running at least on RON 92 petrol. Modern automobiles, especially those with super-charged engines, are designed to operate on RON 92 or even higher rated gasoline. The high octane blending content (HOBC) sold in Pakistan is RON 97.

Officials say the Pakistani refineries produce poor quality petrol and the same quality is imported by the state-run Pakistan State Oil (PSO). International oil suppliers, they allege, export poor quality petrol to only Pakistan and Somalia and this is the reason the vehicles give low mileage and are inefficient
Soon Somalia will be upgrading. porkis will still be using low grade fuel.

PAPA

Country flag

not factual article ...........................

International oil suppliers ................supply Crude oil & it is the job of their refineries to purify it ............

Indians have so many big modern refineries so we get a lot more refined (Grade -5 ) Patrol on the other hand pakis refineries are not that advanced so their patrol is (Grade -1) , this is the reason of low oil prices in Pakistan as compare to India .

problem is not with international Oil suppliers but paki oil refineries .

vayuu1

Country flag

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Main tera hai re khapra ,hoye re khapra fan how gya, ho tujhe khate hi pet ka maa..bhen ho gya.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Jihad kerne gaye.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
News: India offers $1bn in fresh aid to Afghanistan
Comment Section:
Indian:

Some Madarssa trained intellectuals inside the comment section:

Jealous of pakistan! My @$$.

GDP of Afghanistan: 19.7 billions.
LOL:lol:
i just want to tear off some pork.

Blackwater

The Topic

Chabahar port will help India bypass Pakistan: Afghan president

The paki chu.tiya on baki forum

sinopakfriend

and his chutiya.pa

Soon ME countries will be knocking at Pak doors for security and comprehensive partnerships.

Great Times ahead for Sino-Pak axis!

No one can bypass Pak. If the sole super power can not...then the illegal indian empire will NEVER.

This Iranian port is an extension of Gawadar in the grand economic and security architecture of Asia.

Pak is a Central Asian and ME regional power. the indian empire will remain in the plains of gangees forever.

When the real afg come to power all the stooges and paid indian assets will be living in delli.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Pak is a Central Asian and ME regional power. the indian empire will remain in the plains of gangees forever.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-and-clear-outreach.75869/page-3#post-1201073
It's one news article, there are so many.
Not only from Indian sources. But from Iranian and Saudi Gazettes too.
For more Information, we already and officially have our military bases in Kazakhstan, we aid ME and Central Asia.
We export much and preparing for free trade agreements.
Not only this, I can list up too much to make him know, who's the regional power of West Asia.
At the same time, I would love to know that in what basis pak becomes a regional power in India subcontinent, ME or central Asia without any single cultural, military or economic presence?
Fact is that it's West Asia who has influence on pak, not pak no matter what pakis do declare.

Global Defence

Articles