Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

vayuu1

Country flag
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-and-clear-outreach.75869/page-3#post-1201073
It's one news article, there are so many.
Not only from Indian sources. But from Iranian and Saudi Gazettes too.
For more Information, we already and officially have our military bases in Kazakhstan, we aid ME and Central Asia.
We export much and preparing for free trade agreements.
Not only this, I can list up too much to make him know, who's the regional power of West Asia.
At the same time, I would love to know that in what basis pak becomes a regional power in India subcontinent, ME or central Asia without any single cultural, military or economic presence?
Fact is that it's West Asia who has influence on pak, not pak no matter what pakis do declare.
Oh bhaiya it must have been a typo mistake, regional bi...tch likhna tha, galti se power likh diya.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
Ye sino pak friend ,Chinese dragon, aur bhi hai to saare porki hi na, not Chinese, itna pyar to pak ko unke apne nhi krte, jitna ye pretenders krte hai, bc koi kashmiri, koi chinks, koi tharki, se, koi heera mandi se, chew...tiyape ki bhi had hoti hai, some of pok pretenders, hum log to azad hai, bade maze krte hai, wo bakriyon ki lete hai hum unki lete hai, one pok pretender was saying, Hindu culture is worst I told him ,atleast we have our own culture, while ur culture has been showed behind ur .a..ss by Arabs, u guys idolise, rapists, pedophiles, tyrants, theives, do all the bacchabaazi, zoophilia,not to forget, all the terrorism, what kind of culture is that, who the F idolise a guy, who marries a girl 6 yrs old and consummate with her when she is 9, what kind of people f their own sisters, hum log unhe bc kehte hai, jo apni behen ke bhai nhi wo hamare kya honge.

Brood Father

Country flag
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1177701/mental-retardation-pakistani-scientists-discover-30-new-genes/

Now it's official , @Mods , please change the thread title to
Failed Retarded Terrorist state of Pakistan

PHOTO: Pakmed

ISLAMABAD: A group of Pakistani researchers has discovered some 30 genes causing mental retardation in the local population, paving the way for preventive measures to reduce intellectual disabilities in the future generations.

The landmark discovery has been made by a team of 12 professors from the Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) of Islamabad working in collaboration with scientists from the Netherlands and the US.

To teach or not to teach: Legislators want PIMS separated from university

The groundbreaking research was announced by the Pakistani scientists on Tuesday. The paper has already been published in Nature’s Molecular Psychiatry – a prestigious international journal with an impact factor of 13.3.

Researchers from SZABMU, Netherlands’ Radboud University Medical Centre and University of Maryland School of Medicine had been working on the research for the past five years.

“This is a landmark discovery for Pakistan as mental retardation is comparatively high in the country owing to cousin marriages,” said SZABMU Vice-Chancellor Dr Javed Akram, who was the principal investigator from Pakistan.

The elevated level of endogamy in Pakistan has led to increased prevalence of genetic disorders, including autosomal recessive intellectual disability (ARID) with an average of 1.1 cases of severe ID and 6.2 cases per 100 live births of mild ID.

The researcher from Netherlands, who joined the press briefing via video conferencing, said the new findings further expand the existing repertoire of genes involved in mental retardation, and provide new insights into the molecular mechanisms and the transcriptome map of the condition.

Capital hospitals’ issues: SC asks govt to appoint eight administrators in a week

These findings together with results expected to be released during the next eight months will have a significant role in improving the existing diagnostic procedures as well as treatment strategies especially of Molecular deafness, said Prof Hans van Bokhovenand from Radboud university Medical Centre.

SZABMU’s Dr S Riazuddin said the aim was to help bring in new legislations for a battery of tests for postnatal screening of infants and prenatal screening for mental retardation and other hereditary diseases.

The team is also going to propose the government to make mandatory pre-marriage screening for families having genes that cause blindness, deafness and intellectual disability.

The Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims), he said, has already registered some 3,000 such families from interior Sindh and south Punjab having such genes to consult before contracting within family marriages.

The paper published in the Molecular Psychiatry journal can be viewed at

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Suicide bomber kills at least 16 people in Pakistan mosque: official

Reuters

MOHMAND AGENCY/PESHAWAR, Pakistan: A suicide bomber screamed "Allahu Akbar" and detonated himself in a packed mosque in northwestern Pakistan, killing at least 16 people and wounding more than 20 during Friday prayers.

A second regional official confirmed the bombing in the village of Payee Khan, in the troubled Mohmand region of the lawless Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) bordering Afghanistan.

"The suicide bomber was in crowded mosque, he shouted 'Allahu Akbar' (God is greatest) and then there was a huge blast," Naveed Akbar, deputy administrator of Mohmand agency, told Reuters.

Shaukat Khan, another official in the northwestern FATA region, said at least 24 people were wounded.

"Many people were gathered inside the mosque where a suicide bomber blew himself up," he said.

Pakistan's frontier regions, which are deeply conservative and hard to access due to rough terrain, have long been the sanctuary of fighters from al Qaeda, the Taliban and other Islamist groups.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Errr..... Peshawar mosq is for Kafirs hence Allah allowed the bomber to execute his plan in land of pure.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Pakistan new advisory after this incident

Please run for life whenever you hear Allah Hu Akbar , even if you are in mosque
Lol...i am still laughing.
Anyway he got his 72 virgin.
I mean 72 year old virgin.[emoji14] [emoji6] [emoji23]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Reactions: AKD

curryman

COAS Gen. Shareef is a god in Pakistan, a man who can literally on water. Whatever he says is gospel. He can do no wrong in their eyes. Who is India to criticize such a man! The cheek. The man is anti-India to the core. Him and his predecessors has sabotaged every peace initiative between India and Pakistan. The man and his ilk deserve a good slap.

curryman

The Topic

Chabahar port will help India bypass Pakistan: Afghan president

The paki chu.tiya on baki forum

sinopakfriend

and his chutiya.pa

Soon ME countries will be knocking at Pak doors for security and comprehensive partnerships.

Great Times ahead for Sino-Pak axis!

No one can bypass Pak. If the sole super power can not...then the illegal indian empire will NEVER.

This Iranian port is an extension of Gawadar in the grand economic and security architecture of Asia.

Pak is a Central Asian and ME regional power. the indian empire will remain in the plains of gangees forever.

When the real afg come to power all the stooges and paid indian assets will be living in delli.
SinoPakFriend claims he is Chinese. I've read many of his posts. The man is just another false flagger on PDF. The site is littered with Pakistanis pretending to be someone else, including Indians. So friends, please treat the rantings of this poster with caution.

Batfan

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1177701/mental-retardation-pakistani-scientists-discover-30-new-genes/

Now it's official , @Mods , please change the thread title to
Failed Retarded Terrorist state of Pakistan

PHOTO: Pakmed

ISLAMABAD: A group of Pakistani researchers has discovered some 30 genes causing mental retardation in the local population, paving the way for preventive measures to reduce intellectual disabilities in the future generations.

The landmark discovery has been made by a team of 12 professors from the Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) of Islamabad working in collaboration with scientists from the Netherlands and the US.

To teach or not to teach: Legislators want PIMS separated from university

The groundbreaking research was announced by the Pakistani scientists on Tuesday. The paper has already been published in Nature’s Molecular Psychiatry – a prestigious international journal with an impact factor of 13.3.

Researchers from SZABMU, Netherlands’ Radboud University Medical Centre and University of Maryland School of Medicine had been working on the research for the past five years.

“This is a landmark discovery for Pakistan as mental retardation is comparatively high in the country owing to cousin marriages,” said SZABMU Vice-Chancellor Dr Javed Akram, who was the principal investigator from Pakistan.

The elevated level of endogamy in Pakistan has led to increased prevalence of genetic disorders, including autosomal recessive intellectual disability (ARID) with an average of 1.1 cases of severe ID and 6.2 cases per 100 live births of mild ID.

The researcher from Netherlands, who joined the press briefing via video conferencing, said the new findings further expand the existing repertoire of genes involved in mental retardation, and provide new insights into the molecular mechanisms and the transcriptome map of the condition.

Capital hospitals’ issues: SC asks govt to appoint eight administrators in a week

These findings together with results expected to be released during the next eight months will have a significant role in improving the existing diagnostic procedures as well as treatment strategies especially of Molecular deafness, said Prof Hans van Bokhovenand from Radboud university Medical Centre.

SZABMU’s Dr S Riazuddin said the aim was to help bring in new legislations for a battery of tests for postnatal screening of infants and prenatal screening for mental retardation and other hereditary diseases.

The team is also going to propose the government to make mandatory pre-marriage screening for families having genes that cause blindness, deafness and intellectual disability.

The Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims), he said, has already registered some 3,000 such families from interior Sindh and south Punjab having such genes to consult before contracting within family marriages.

The paper published in the Molecular Psychiatry journal can be viewed at
Lol we don't even need a war nor is the imploding terrorism required. The pace at which the retards are increasing makes clear about the pakis and their logic on PDF.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
SinoPakFriend claims he is Chinese. I've read many of his posts. The man is just another false flagger on PDF. The site is littered with Pakistanis pretending to be someone else, including Indians. So friends, please treat the rantings of this poster with caution.
Not only site, now a days there are plenty of pakis in comment section of Dawn pretending to be Kashmiris or Indians and defaming India.

vayuu1

Country flag
Not only site, now a days there are plenty of pakis in comment section of Dawn pretending to be Kashmiris or Indians and defaming India.
I know yaar, had a little fight with such guy, pretending to be hindu, called him kati l...u..lli hundred times, aukaat minute main saamne aa gyi.

vayuu1

Country flag
How many of you know the reason behind Muslims, growing beard, I asked one mullah and he told me that, it's a symbol of muscularity, agar dadhi muthhi main na aaye to wo mard nhi, saala agar jhaa..nte hath main aaye to mard, wah kya logic hai

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
How many of you know the reason behind Muslims, growing beard, I asked one mullah and he told me that, it's a symbol of muscularity, agar dadhi muthhi main na aaye to wo mard nhi, saala agar jhaa..nte hath main aaye to mard, wah kya logic hai

[emoji23] [emoji23]
Very nice logic.
Tell him half knowledge is very dangerous..on behalf of me.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Brood Father

Country flag
Lol we don't even need a war nor is the imploding terrorism required. The pace at which the retards are increasing makes clear about the pakis and their logic on PDF.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
I have previously emphasized on this point that until Pakistan work its way towards science , economics , human rights , space tech ...we should be relaxed
And the way false bravado and Islamic retardness is embedded in their genes the above statement seems long shot

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Just another of the 1,000,000's of SU-35 threads added on the Paki forums. :lol:

Pakis are getting intense orgasmic dreams of Su-35 where it even flies in PAF colors.

The guy is a MOD and has avatar of Pork eating and Wine drinking Jinnah in a Western Hat. :pound:

He got trolled by their "Think Tanks" and others. :rofl:

Paki fake SU-35.jpg

Paki su-35.jpg

Pak su35 2.jpg

Kshatriya87

Country flag
COAS Gen. Shareef is a god in Pakistan, a man who can literally on water. Whatever he says is gospel. He can do no wrong in their eyes. Who is India to criticize such a man! The cheek. The man is anti-India to the core. Him and his predecessors has sabotaged every peace initiative between India and Pakistan. The man and his ilk deserve a good slap.
Everything you wrote was true about Niazi & Bhutto as well. India kicked their asses and then porkis started abusing them. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles