Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

arkem8

Country flag

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Pakistani General feeling:

On a trip to Pakistan a few years ago I was talking to a former general about the militant Islamist groups in the region. I asked him why these people, who had happily accepted funds and weapons from the United States throughout the Cold War, had become violently anti-American overnight. He explained that they were not alone. Many Pakistani officers who had served the US loyally from 1951 onwards felt humiliated by Washington's indifference.

On a trip to Pakistan a few years ago I was talking to a former general about the militant Islamist groups in the region. I asked him why these people, who had happily accepted funds and weapons from the United States throughout the Cold War, had become violently anti-American overnight. He explained that they were not alone. Many Pakistani officers who had served the US loyally from 1951 onwards felt humiliated by Washington's indifference.

"Pakistan was the condom the Americans needed to enter Afghanistan," he said. "We've served our purpose and they think we can be just flushed down the toilet." The old condom is being fished out for use once again, but will it work? The new "coalition against terrorism" needs the services of the Pakistan Army, but Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, will have to be extremely cautious. An over-commitment to Washington could split the armed forces and lead to civil war in Pakistan. A great deal has changed over the last two decades, but the ironies of history continue to multiply.
Tariq Ali: Getting used to the idea of double standards - Commentators - Voices - The Independent

arkem8

Country flag
^^ You missed the REAL Gem!!

Many Pakistani officers who had served the US loyally from 1951 onwards felt humiliated by Washington's indifference.
Once a byetch......

Blackwater

Pakistan in 2030

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Last edited by a moderator:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh my dear reader ! yazeed nisaar is one of the biggest materialistics. He dont even know that every nation has to face ups and downs on this earth as Allah has said in the Quran. INSHALLAH, the time is not too far when this sky will witness of the unmatchable glory of the Muslims.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
On Islam:

Those terrorists are not muslims. Terrorism has no religion. Islam is the most peaceful religion. Infact the meaning of Islam is peace. Show me any other religion which means peace? I CHALLENGE you cannot. Peace

JBH22

Awaam Ki Adaalat

One more reason why reasonable and sensible debate cannot happen in Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

pakimafia007 · 33 minutes ago

To all Indians,Gujrat 2003 roits hindus killed 3000 muslim ,in samjhota express were again hindu col prohit terrorist killed ppl and blamed on muslims,but again your nasiamanand frm RSS confesd that rss hindus backed by zionist hindus burned the train,and tehreek -taliban-pakistan BLA,BLF,SLA,LEJ,JINDUALLAH been funded BY CIA_MOSSAD-MI6 and RAW,to destablize pakistan like IRAQ and SYRIA, pakistan only helped CIA to train afghan mujaheeded in 1977 soviet war.and ajmal kasab was never a pakistani.he was double agent he worked 4 CIA and MOSSAD wid david headly who was undercover CIA agent..so dnt chat shit here like brainwashed thug indian..your media and govt and full of cow shit who suffer from pakistanophebia

:sad::sad::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh:

SpArK

SORCERER
pakimafia007 · 33 minutes ago

To all Indians,Gujrat 2003 roits hindus killed 3000 muslim ,in samjhota express were again hindu col prohit terrorist killed ppl and blamed on muslims,but again your nasiamanand frm RSS confesd that rss hindus backed by zionist hindus burned the train,and tehreek -taliban-pakistan BLA,BLF,SLA,LEJ,JINDUALLAH been funded BY CIA_MOSSAD-MI6 and RAW,to destablize pakistan like IRAQ and SYRIA, pakistan only helped CIA to train afghan mujaheeded in 1977 soviet war.and ajmal kasab was never a pakistani.he was double agent he worked 4 CIA and MOSSAD wid david headly who was undercover CIA agent..so dnt chat shit here like brainwashed thug indian..your media and govt and full of cow shit who suffer from pakistanophebia

:sad::sad::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh:

ganesh177

Country flag
Very true brother. Pakistan has untapped resources but has dogs ruling over the lions. But saying that if Pakistan turkey and egypt joins up their military, economy and politics together then we can create a new world order. Its a shame we share the school of thought yet we are so divided
:namaste: ...........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles