Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

shade

Country flag

IndianYonko

Country flag
>warzone.

It's more like Islamabad pulees is applying the stick on random pay raise wanting Sarkari employees, for which Geo and Dawn are giving cover.

Unlike crackdowns of the protests here.

In any case, roz ka hai ye sab Paketstan me.
And I found this.

Look around 5:30 ; they used expired tear gas from 2011. 🤯🤯🤯 mast bhai ye log bhi hain...

Illusive

Country flag
Muslim "brothers" in Bosnia and Herzegovina lose their temper with Pakistani refugees trying to enter Europe, Pakistanis were beaten up by locals after it was alleged that they had harassed local children and adolescents

Translated from Croatian using the Google translate chrome extension (although I think the report is actually written in Bosnian, but Google detected it as Croatian due to how similar the languages are)

According to Wikipedia, Bihać is 88% Bosniak, a Muslim ethnic group.

Here is the video

The incident which sparked this "revenge"

Translated from Bosnian
Still haven't forgotten how to beg for their lives like their ancestors. The vermin pakis have no such thing as backbone, but the hawas for gori bachiyas got the better of them. Should have stayed with goats.

I don't understand why any country in the world would accept these cockroaches in.

shade

Country flag
Still haven't forgotten how to beg for their lives like their ancestors. The vermin pakis have no such thing as backbone, but the hawas for gori bachiyas got the better of them. Should have stayed with goats.

I don't understand why any country in the world would accept these cockroaches in.
Only chutiya W. Euro countries take them in.

Bosnians are the Pakis of the Balkan Slavs though.
Bosnians/Croatians/Serbs speak pretty much the same language, yet all say they are different ethnic groups because of religious matters.

Illusive

Country flag
Only chutiya W. Euro countries take them in.

Bosnians are the Pakis of the Balkan Slavs though.
Bosnians/Croatians/Serbs speak pretty much the same language, yet all say they are different ethnic groups because of religious matters.
Let me guess they are descendant of Arabs :lol:

Its would be fascinating to see the IQ of Islamic nations, I think too much koran can depreciate ones cognitive abilities.

shade

Country flag
Let me guess they are descendant of Arabs :lol:

Its would be fascinating to see the IQ of Islamic nations, I think too much koran can depreciate ones cognitive abilities.
Ottoman Turks actually.
Because the Ottomans converted them.

But Piggies are on a whole level altogether, just these guys are similar in the "splitting from a tribe for the sake of religion" context.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Muslim "brothers" in Bosnia and Herzegovina lose their temper with Pakistani refugees trying to enter Europe, Pakistanis were beaten up by locals after it was alleged that they had harassed local children and adolescents

Translated from Croatian using the Google translate chrome extension (although I think the report is actually written in Bosnian, but Google detected it as Croatian due to how similar the languages are)

Here is the video

Translated from Bosnian
These stray dogs infiltrate every where. They can be found at any Humanitarian crisis stealing benefits meant for actual victims. The desperation to leave Pakistan is so high that they are ready to endure worst kind of abuses and live rough.

shade

Country flag
These stray dogs infiltrate every where. They can be found at any Humanitarian crisis stealing benefits meant for actual victims. The desperation to leave Pakistan is so high that they are ready to endure worst kind of abuses and live rough.
Ironic they end up making mini-Pakistans in all countries they emigrate to though.

Illusive

Country flag
Wherever they go they spread their crime.

HawkisRight

Country flag

Porki soldiers open fire on Pashtuns in which one pashun died...this is daily affairs in Porkland But our stupid media won't report it our media Never learns the art of Narrative... imagine similar video of IA soldiers opening fire and killing unarmed Kashmiri God forbid hell will broke loose Porks will do year long propaganda nyt,bbc will be Declaring Nazi, fascist, genocide whatnot...why our establishment is such pathetic in information warfare...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Here is the video
Translated from Bosnian
Thanks biraadar for posting such news. Bosnians showed them Muslim Ummah Chummah love aptly. :clap2:

These low life Chinese Pakis must have r***d some goats, donkeys, chicken and cattle etc also in addition to harassing local Bosnians.

I like this. Porkies are proud of being the slaves of Arabs. They are very proud to be even B or C grade Arabs than calling themselves as the decedents of Hindus. Who disown their ancestry deserved to be called dogs. This gentleman has rightly called them with the name they deserve.
Wherever they go they spread their crime.

Kaaaafiron... posting this not so old news so no one misses it. :rofl:

If there is a grading system among these low lives who wanna settle and become parasite on EU then Chinese Pakis would be the LOWEST Grade! :pound:

1613057722696.png

1613057739866.png

1613057766777.png

Cheran

Country flag
Thanks biraadar for posting such news. Bosnians showed them Muslim Ummah Chummah love aptly. :clap2:

These low life Chinese Pakis must have r***d some goats, donkeys, chicken and cattle etc also in addition to harassing local Bosnians.

Kaaaafiron... posting this not so old news so no one misses it. :rofl:

If there is a grading system among these low lives who wanna settle and become parasite on EU then Chinese Pakis would be the LOWEST Grade! :pound:

View attachment 77880

View attachment 77881

View attachment 77882
Oh Man, these do look like terrified, abused, weak people.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
They are proud of having """descent""" from whichever tribe holds the torch of Ummah, years ago it was Gulf Arab, today it is Turkis under Erdogan, and there is always Iran who is the unwelcome Shia Majoos torchbearer of the Ummah.
They know they are weak and have an inferiority complex , so that is why they associate with whomever is the "Leader of Islam".
Now, new ancestors of Pakistanis are Turks.

JBH22

bechara qamar cheema, itne mehnat ke baad bhi usko itne views nahi milte.

View attachment 77621
Four Pakistani Missiles Destroyed Indian Defence System, Qamar Bajwa’s Plan Works | Najam Bajwa

Yeh chutiya to Zahid Hamid Ka baap Hain.
Ababeel, naam se bhi pata Chalta Hain ki ghatiya maal Hain.
In all fairness we know that swarming of S400 is possible hence the need for IADS it will be mated with interceptors, SHORADS and VSHORADS the aim is to raise cost for the attacking force.
Lekin madarsaa chap ko kaun samjhe

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles