Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

shade

Country flag
The biggest joke is project azm itself. Porki mythical fighter the dumbos thing they can make 5th gen in paki land.first make jf17 in pakistan.
The chuts are probably going to beg for the chink J31 and J20 which they will never get, or pin their hopes on a similarly khayali pulao Turki 5th gen stealth fighter.

Filhal they should be happy flying the Chinese-made Jewish fighter jet that they are touting as a Rafale counter.
That is if the Chinese deign to give it to them as bheek.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Oh no... Cheema ko india ka secret sauce ka recipe pata chal gaya ....
==========
Indian Soft Image Vs Pakistan Soft Image

I can think of empathy towards Pakistani nationalists here. Having been joining discussions with people of countries lately which Indians probably haven't even heard of. It could be an extreme form of dissatisfaction, milder version of which we feel because of East Asians and Western world.

Humans are great beings. Their sentiments, politics and ecstasies are amazing. Probably no other species on earth may be able to achieve that. Most interesting one of this politics is tribalism. And the best of it is ecstasy created by nationalism.

Every country has its own ideas, pros and limitations which rule the minds of nationalists. I can imagine being born in and patriotic towards a small country with low relevance. I'm obsessed with designated "enemy" of my country whose far higher trajectory in everything vs low of mine will make me upset.

For instance suppose I'm a Pakistani, taught and trained to love Pakistan and believe in Muslim superiority. India has been designated an enemy in my mind. Growing up, I realise that Pakistan was separated from India which will make me upset first. When I try to defend, India stands ahead in most sectors. I will become uncomfortable and try to denounce with allegations of torturing Muslims in past or questioning the legitimacy of India itself as a country labeling it British creation. Over that, "India's strong cultural reference" as told by Cheema (the "legitimacy" of country) which isn't a bother for Indians may be bothering to Pakistanis who insist that Pakistanis are somehow have upper hand on Indians in any sector at least. Pakistani radicals will be uncomfortable with this "cultural reference and history", economic size, " image", involvement in international politics and military etc. while Pakistani woke nationalists will become uncomfortable on things like wokes of any other country for "me too" thingies of west. Like "they have Left and Right Wing politics just like west, They are talked on west news channel more often, look they wear western clothes and speak English, look they have cool industries and inventions, look they got space program, look they are secular, look they are seen as a successful democracy, look they want to compete with west and China" and so forth. Comparing currency values, education, inventions and military will indeed make that nationalist upset indeed. Economic growth which makes up mind "Future is ours" which somewhat backs Indians too is nil in case of Pakistanis.

A couple of Pakistani, Nigerian and Arabian forums aren't sufficient. I need to travel. Probably to places like Saint Kits and Navis and Papua New Guinea, not US, Australia or France what I've been doing if I really need to know something.

ladder

Country flag
looks like this really happened..
======
When you plant a question for PR in media but the guy paid does overacting of such immense level that even Imran Khan has to hide his embarrassment. This is crazy hilarious.
If this isn't voice over, the guy is sarcastic as hell.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
looks like this really happened..
======
When you plant a question for PR in media but the guy paid does overacting of such immense level that even Imran Khan has to hide his embarrassment. This is crazy hilarious.
What was in the tweet. It no longer exists.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles