Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Waanar

Country flag
5000 year history of Pakistan

I can't describe how hateful I get when I see these leather chuckers trying to claim indic civilization while also claiming Arab and Turkic ancestry. Like.....
Oh....I so badly want to wipe out this piece of poo country off of the map along with it's people..... Baba.... Baba mujhe shakti do Baba.... Aisi shakti bhi chalegi baba:troll:

images (39).jpeg

Chimaji Appa

I can't describe how hateful I get when I see these leather chuckers trying to claim indic civilization while also claiming Arab and Turkic ancestry. Like.....
Oh....I so badly want to wipe out this piece of poo country off of the map along with it's people..... Baba.... Baba mujhe shakti do Baba....

View attachment 47778
Look at the Arab features among the average Pakistani:
1589415573159.png

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
5000 year history of Pakistan

Seriously, Paki textbooks taught to students from middle school are totally contorted and misleading, yet ingenious and amusing.

Here are a couple of examples of blatant misinfo, lies, and propaganda in their textbooks narrating the history of Pakistan which can be extracted from A Textbook of Pakistan Studies by M. D. Zafar.

Pakistan came to be established for the first time when the Arabs led by Muhammad bin Qasim occupied Sindh and Multan.

Pakistan under the Arabs comprised the Lower Indus Valley. During the 11th century the Ghaznavid Empire comprised what is now Pakistan and Afghanistan. During the 12th century the Ghaznavids lost Afghanistan and their rule came to be confined to Pakistan.

By the 13th century Pakistan had spread to include the whole of Northern India and Bengal. Under the Khaljis Pakistan moved further South to include a greater part of Central India and the Deccan.

During the 16th century, ‘Hindustan’ disappeared and was completely absorbed in ‘Pakistan.

Shah Waliullah appealed to Ahmad Shah Durrani of Afghanistan and Pakistan to come to the rescue of the Muslims of Mughal India, and save them from the tyrannies of the Mahrattas.

In the Pakistan territories where a Sikh state had come to be established, the Muslims were denied the freedom of religion.

Thus by the middle of the 19th century both Pakistan and Hindustan ceased to exist; instead British India came into being. Although Pakistan was created in August 1947, yet except for its name, the present-day Pakistan has existed, as a more or less single entity for centuries.

So that's Bhikaristan's history being taught to Pak students, written for the furtherance of Islamic fundamentalism and hate.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Yesterday by mistake I chanced upon PeeDeeF while searching something and lo and behold, I was directed to this Paki forum. Man! The delusions these Porks are under is unbelievable!! Their brainwashing is total and complete!! They still think they are the greatest nation that Allah has made and ordained them to rule the Muslim Ummah and later head a world government under Sharia Law!! Jeeez! 😂

And I believe Katora Khan has banned Twitter in Bhikaristan? Looks like we Indians have finally got this idiot by the balls!! Lol!!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Pakistan Jumps To Trend 'Boycott UAE' After Turkish Account highlights Ties With India
These brainless Paki pimps have this habit of shooting themselves in the foot every other day. One of the largest contributors of aid and provider of jobs to these thankless morons is the UAE. And they want to boycott them?

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
videos of PA colonel and colonel ki biwi waging 7th gen wafare against Pakistani police.

So this video of a #ColonelKiBiwi has been doing the rounds on social media... I was wondering whether to blur the lady’s face out of respect, then realised that the video was shot & released by a law enforcement official... any anger maybe please directed at them not me.

Got a message stating same colonel was involved in an altercation with traffic policemen in 2018 and was transferred out because of it... gari to same lag rahi hai (as the message stated).

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
videos of PA colonel and colonel ki biwi waging 7th gen wafare against Pakistani police.

So this video of a #ColonelKiBiwi has been doing the rounds on social media... I was wondering whether to blur the lady’s face out of respect, then realised that the video was shot & released by a law enforcement official... any anger maybe please directed at them not me.

Got a message stating same colonel was involved in an altercation with traffic policemen in 2018 and was transferred out because of it... gari to same lag rahi hai (as the message stated).

Colonel ki biwi debuts on TikTok:

:pound:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Knowing Pak's chicanery, lies, obfuscation and dishonesty, these international institutions like the WB and the IMF continue to dish out billions to these con artists. Some of this aid to fight COVID and improve the almost defunct healthcare system in the country has doubtless been diverted to the ISI for funding terrorism in India and Afghanistan, apart from paying overdue loans to China in the energy sector!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles