Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

lcafanboy

Country flag
US states a complete ban on all non-military aid to Pakistan?? Does that mean that military aid will continue? :confused1: This needs to be clarified.
Military aid was already stopped now even non-profit military aid too is being stopped. Porkies have really pissed off uncle and when uncle is pissed off it does Iraq, Syria & Yemen. Next it will be porkistan which will become jihadi wasteland like the above mentioned.

thethinker

Country flag
Anybody noticing the recent trend of Pakistani you tubers reacting to Indian content on YouTube.

These paki youtubers are undoing what their mullah-military nexus has been doing for decades.
It's just business.

India has 2nd largest number of Internet users after China and any pro India/Wagha worshipping would result in more views and more subscribers rather than India bashing.

This is also the reason why the gora folks suddenly discovered their "love" for Bollywood movies/ Indian culture and started making videos on them.

All about appealing to a huge market that's all.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Anybody noticing the recent trend of Pakistani you tubers reacting to Indian content on YouTube.

These paki youtubers are undoing what their mullah-military nexus has been doing for decades.
How about some links? :cool3:

Haldiram

Country flag
If RAW kills Chinese nationals in Pakistan then Pak China should go for such joint venture on Indian soil

However if this trend starts by India then Pakistan China should warn India and if left with no other option then to go for such joint venture inside Indian soil to target foreign nationals to teach them a lesson.
This is already going on.

Ya'll niggas think all those "acid thrown on German tourist in India" is organic?

US states a complete ban on all non-military aid to Pakistan?? Does that mean that military aid will continue? :confused1: This needs to be clarified.
The US gives 12+ different types of aid to Pakistan, officially. Govt-to-govt aid, CENTO aid, major-non-NATO ally funds, WOT funds, US-Afghan transit funds, and other civilian funds whose names I don't remember (there's a lot of 'education aid', and 'administrative aid' or something of that sort, with predictably innocuous names).

They have actually tripled economic assistance since 2010. Here's the overall US Aid program to Pakistan :

Take note of the graph timeline vis-a-vis India-Pakistan wars. Every time there was a dip in aid from the US, it took 4-5 years for the sanctions to start hurting Pakistani economy and military modernization, and in the next couple of years, India swooped in and whopped their asses. Check 1965 - 1971 and 1995 to 1999.

On the contrary, whenever there was a spike in US aid, the incidences of insurgency in India went up. Check the 80's and post 2006 period.

They even give them anti-narcotics funds and non-proliferation funds. Just fancy new names to transfer more money to their asset against India.

(All figures are in millions)

Pakistan is a US toy to needle India. It's American hands up the butt of a jihadi looking puppet. When the slave doesn't obey, they allow it to be whopped by India. When India doesn't obey, they use Pakistan to whop us.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It's just business.

India has 2nd largest number of Internet users after China and any pro India/Wagha worshipping would result in more views and more subscribers rather than India bashing.

This is also the reason why the gora folks suddenly discovered their "love" for Bollywood movies/ Indian culture and started making videos on them.

All about appealing to a huge market that's all.
I don’t think gora folks make much money from Indian viewership, our corporate YouTube ad spending is not that great.

12arya

Country flag
This is one of the greatest roast of porkies
i have no sympathy for them as well. despite getting trolled by their so called govt and army, they still come crawling to all social media pages of indian military to spout their ignorance. and there is no way to avoid the infestation of these cockroaches....they r everywhere:mad2::mad2::mad2: annoying all sane people.

James-bond

Country flag

Not only utube even in Social media all pakis follow/copy Indian styles and customs which trigger mulla brigade. :rofl:

Hina altaf khan and Sanam Baloch at her sis marriage function. .. These are famous paki actresses.

Not all gora's but few found love of Indian dance ... of-course viewership

Skdas

I told you when I was new to PDF. You were the only guy known to me. They read every thing. Nothing is hidden.
I too had a good run, bursting porki bubble. But the fun does not last long.

James-bond

Country flag

12arya

Country flag

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I too had a good run, bursting porki bubble. But the fun does not last long.
They are brain dead zombies. The more you play with pigs the more dirt you get on your clothes. This play will be pleasurable only to pigs.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Thanks @sayareakd for this brilliant piece of a Gem.

[Mod Edit: --Redacted :: Do not post links to Paki fora--]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles