Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

sthf

Country flag
@Johny_Baba Yeah I am not much into the ideological thing. I am into content. I listen to lot of Nusrat Fateh Ali among other Pakis. Regardless of his nationality, he was unbelievably talented. Rest of Pakistan can fuck itself with nuclear bum for all I care.

Thanks for the name though.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Failed TSP has quoted an Indian. These bsatards shame India globally.

Doesn't matter what pakis say any more. Once Pakis chose to go into chinese sphere of influence, No western human rights group is going to support them anymore.

I won't be surprised if western human rights groups pick up balochistan issue on their own by next UNGA session.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Has this been posted? Sorry if I missed this.

Pakistan military claims India attacked UN officers, world body says no evidence

After the Pakistan military's media wing claimed two officers of a UN military observer group had come under attack by Indian troops during a visit to the Line of Control, a UN spokesperson said there was no evidence to suggest that this was true.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/un-military-observer-group-pakistan-kashmir-loc/1/962370.html

BTW, I am loving Ms Gambhir and her speeches on UNGA floor. :)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Their foreign ministry is out of order these days.

pruthvi24

Country flag
how long before Porkies call ranbir as RAA agent and doing ghar wapsi of Mahira?
and damm Ranbir left Katrina for mahira .
this is maybe ranbir sending message to his disapproving parents
last time katrina did this with pics in Ibiza she ended up being single best of luck ranbir

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Hotel in United Kingdom Refuses to Give Rooms to Pakistan International Airlines Staff for 'Pestering Women'

A UK hotel has informed the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) that it will not accommodate any of its staff members in future. The hotel has alleged that they have received several complaints about Pakistani crew members pestering women by asking them for their contact numbers. The UK hotel authorities have further said that the female guests are “uncomfortable” in the presence of these men at their establishment. This is not the first instance of PIA getting into trouble abroad. In May this year, a PIA flight was intercepted with heroin. British authorities found heroin on the flight at London’s Heathrow Airport and confiscated the passports of all its crew members. In February, another PIA flight was intercepted in London for a ‘vague security threat’.

Hotel in United Kingdom Refuses to Give Rooms to Pakistan International Airlines Staff for 'Pestering Women'

lcafanboy

Country flag

A UK hotel has informed the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) that it will not accommodate any of its staff members in future. The hotel has alleged that they have received several complaints about Pakistani crew members pestering women by asking them for their contact numbers. The UK hotel authorities have further said that the female guests are “uncomfortable” in the presence of these men at their establishment. This is not the first instance of PIA getting into trouble abroad. In May this year, a PIA flight was intercepted with heroin. British authorities found heroin on the flight at London’s Heathrow Airport and confiscated the passports of all its crew members. In February, another PIA flight was intercepted in London for a ‘vague security threat’.

Porkistanis and muzies are born perverts, they stalk even their sisters from birth itself and ultimately marry them so are having incest relationship. Mamu, Masi and chacha ki ladkiyon pe pehla haw samajhte hain yeh log. :frusty:

This is also a reason they are born retard.:pound::pound::pound:

Bharat Ek Khoj

Funny Pakistani Reporter Fail Compilation

The first one said hum ne hathee bohat lagayi hai mean he used his hand a lot, he is talking about masturbation and then last he said bacha paida hona khatam ho gya hai :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles