Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
25 mm gun is enough for you Hindoo Baniya. This 25mm gun is a roohani one. Back in 1965, these roohani guns ruled you for 500000000 years, you pesky Hindoo.
Roohani 25 mm gun with green paint makes this pindigenous al-khali tank bhery deadly, and arhamdurirrah ! numbah one tank in the world.

Now that was fun.............:lol:
What did he say ? hain ? blis to tell :popcorn2:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
"The Nagas were also given the customary welcome on their induction (Pakistanis fired 2" mortar shells on forward post, this has been the usual way to welcome newly inducted Indian Army units by the Pakistani for ages.), but they did not retaliate. Then, for the next two consecutive nights, a couple of Pakistani soldiers would cross over to the Indian side, lob hand-grenades at the Naga post and run back.

On the third night, a few Naga soldiers laid an ambush and caught 2 Pakistani soldiers. They brought the Paki soldiers back enough to be hidden from the Paki OP sights. They tied the Pakis to a tree, lit a fire and performed a traditional Naga dance! Then they chopped a leg off one of the Paki soldiers and literally barbecued it over the fire. Both the Paki soldiers were let off the next morning, but not before the were made to hear this dialogue between a Naga Havildar and a Sepoy: Sepoy: "Ustaad, inko rakhte hain, bilkul chicken jaisa taste hai." Havildar: "Nahi re, inko jaane do, yeh dono bahut kamjor hain. Ab yahan 3 saal rehna hai; tu tension mat le, aur bahut mote tagde milenge."

This news spread like wildfire, and the Pakis (Baluch Regiment) across the LOC were thereafter not to be seen even through binoculars, till the Naga battalion was replaced by another unit after 3 years.":rofl::rofl:

Took place in NW Kashmir during a soldier's first posting at Uri in 1976-77.

This is the INDIAN NAGA people for pakistan.
The cowardless spineless pakis doesnt really know how Nagas Barbecued their inbred paki brother .:rofl:
Lol buddy..You got 14 likes.
Teri toh. Paki ki toh phat ke haat agayi hogi.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Bongoloids

Moderators are going worse and intelligence of Think Tanks is increasing day by day (you know what I mean.)
Nothing except trolling even on fake news, more false flaggers etc.
You can't discuss anything there, PDF has only gone worse since I left.

Not much Indians there btw now, so I also will permanently log it out.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Aah, like the old days, some things & people never change and they mustn't change ever probably, instead of making me laugh, it makes some peace in mind.

Could again quote them Line by line and troll back but chose to not do so.
Anyway, I will miss it.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Aah, like the old days, some things & people never change and they mustn't change ever probably, instead of making me laugh, it makes some peace in mind.

Could again quote them Line by line and troll back but chose to not do so.
Anyway, I will miss it.
Pkaistan and economic growth are the two words that dont fit well in one sentence.

indiatester

Country flag
Bongoloids

Moderators are going worse and intelligence of Think Tanks is increasing day by day (you know what I mean.)
Nothing except trolling even on fake news, more false flaggers etc.
You can't discuss anything there, PDF has only gone worse since I left.

Not much Indians there btw now, so I also will permanently log it out.
In a way its like Pakistan itself. Started out good because of us and they thought it was their greatness. Grew a bit with stronger friends, but their hatred is so intense that it makes them stupid soon enough

sthf

Country flag
I see that Kaptaan is still suffering from a tragic case of identity crisis and verbal diarrhoea.

I feel sorry for that man, I really do:frown:

Once he was throwing a hissy fit about Bangladeshis selling Persian err... Ancient Pakistani food by calling it Indian in India themed joints.

If you call him out on this, he will post a photo of Baharia town and claim that Pakhanaland is the land of milk and honey.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
I see that Kaptaan is still suffering from a tragic case of identity crisis and verbal diarrhoea.

I feel sorry for that man, I really do:frown:

Once he was throwing a hissy fit about Bangladeshis selling Persian err... Ancient Pakistani food by calling it Indian in India themed joints.

If you call him out on this, he will post a photo of Baharia town and claim that Pakhanaland is the land of milk and honey.
This guy is a big clown & a well known child molester...He used to regularly get thrashed & banned from Historum for faking & lying about historical facts.
He even try to kiss British a** at arrse.co.uk only to be shown him his true auukad by whites there.

He like most of his countryman suffer from cognitive dissonance of superiority.....You see pakistan projecting itself as an Islamic sultanate superior to kuffar hindu India has failed miserably.... All that left is jealousy seeing India soft power, diaspora success , growing economy & recognition as Great power which their superior Scandinavian countryman has failed to achieve.

They want to be equal based on bigoted notions, which is not possible for a country formed on bases of racist bigoted notions...So what to do ? let's taqiya & claim kuffur history but make sure it's doesn't go against nazria e pakistan & you see pakistani going all out to prove they are different

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
BBC's Tim Sebastian blasts Pak's Sartaj Aziz on terrorism!

The Hard Talk with Tim Sebastian has this knucklehead's pants all in a twist! He's up shit creek without a paddle! And sometimes sounds like a frikkin hen in a pigsty! Lol!

A must-see interview!

:biggrin2:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles