Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I hate to bubble your burst but I work with a lot of Chinese and they are one of the most racist people on Earth. They love white skin with lots of money. It is extremely hard to get accustomed to their mindset and culture. They don't pick either Pakis and or Indians. Having said that, there are always exceptions. I have had a handful of very good Chinese friends. One of my Indian friends married a Chinese girl against her parents wishes.

I hate to generalize people but culture matters when it comes to discrimination. I would like to be proven wrong in this case.
You are right. Most Chinese that marry Indians overseas are not mainland Chinese. They are usually Malaysian Chinese, Singaporean Chinese or Indonesian or Thai Chinese with several Taiwanese. The ones in the West are one of these lots who are more open and culturally similar to Indians, especially the Indian-Americans.

Though yes, they do love their white skin (as do the Indians to some extent, as this obsession is lessening) they are much more open than the mainlanders. White skin obsession in East Asia is far worse than what I used to think was in India.

Cheran

Country flag
Godi Modia lying to the world. Pakistan launch shuttle cock but Godi Modia suppress news becoz they have ITcell who is paid money from Ambani & Hindenburg via hacking of EVM hacking - This was exfosed by Mr.Cumran

1690041438864.png

Well it's a clickbait for PaKeez coz they will klick it when the see the shuttle cock.

Jimih

Country flag
The situation has come to this
In the ceremony at the Wagah border, India's side is full of people while Pakistan's side is not very crowded..

Been to Atari Border multiple times.

Only saw few salwar wearing Pakistani men on the other side every time.

(PS- This retreat ceremony buffoonery must stop as soon as possible)

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Been to Atari Border multiple times.

Only saw few salwar wearing Pakistani men on the other side every time.

(PS- This retreat ceremony buffoonery must stop as soon as possible)
I agree. We need to stop this stupid ceremony from the past. There are better things to do than giving our soldier osteoporosis.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Syria under Assad was never an islamist shithole. Syrian women were free and wore modern dresses there. During a documentary shoot when I saw deployed there over 15 years ago, it was a bustling country. Spice trading bazaars, cotton farming, wheat sellers, bread makers, and Syrian people enjoying their calm and peace much like us or any other country. They even have a local alcoholic drink popular called arak in Arabic

Alcohol was "officially illegal" but Syrians were ardent drinkers who would invite you to underground private alcohol parties once you became friends with them. This alcohol was smuggled from Turkey in the backs of Toyota pickup trucks and vans and traded.

The lunatics opposed to Assad are the ISIS-style fanatics backed by the US, NATO and other cronies.

By the way, Hinduism has been found in ancient Syria too. This was ages ago, and I am not much aware of too much detail, but heard a talk show where scholars debated that king Jayadhrata (the one who killed Arjun's son prince Abhimanyu, through deceit) was believed to have been Syria's king. I will try to find the link of the youtube video and post it here.
Na sir jaydrath is literaly caled as Sindhu naresh or ruler of present day sindh region

Tupac slayer

Country flag
In one aspect she is right, as long as they are not slapped by India, It is fine for Pakistan Awaam, DHA Walas. Pakistan are not worried about these aspects, after reading hundreds of posts and threads on terrorism, drone attacks, I have come to this conclusion. Pakistan Elite will simply propagate as Hindu Jewish Propaganda to show Pakistan in Poor light.

But as long as Awaam is ready to eat grass. Pakistan Elite and Army will get away with almost anything.

Rango

PDF forum Pakis are mad about this Arabic removal issue in a new thread. Turks of both sides of the political spectrum are supportive of this move in the same thread. Truly an enjoyable spectacle to see subcontinental slaves of Arabs/Turks/Persians/Afghans keep getting sucker punched in the face on a daily basis.

"Turkish authorities have began removing Arabic from restaurant and business signs as anti-migrant rhetoric simmers. Turkiye's interior minister says all Arabic shop signs will be replaced by the end of the year, Al Monitor reported."

The Juggernaut

Country flag

This guy is a journalist to be watched out for . Neutral , unbiased , upright , fair & outspoken. Of course he's a Paxtani so you can't exactly expect him to exactly reflect all the above attributes with respect to India but he does voice his thoughts in a reasonable manner.
Caution should be practiced when watching such opinions. Such Pakistani intellectual are good while commenting on Pakistan but they turn most retard on commenting Indian matter. According to them liberalism is holy grail of humanity and of course liberalism is anti-Indian in nature.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles