Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Krishnarjun

Country flag
Thats the gist Iam putting out here.

Once Pakistan gets defaulted, US will have their bargaining chip.

This will end once country gets defaulted.
I think it was Trump who openly called out Paki's bluff with american aid going down the drain. Seems like bidu is continuining strangling the pukis further to the point of irrefutable default. Hope US wont start this aid again in the future in the name of helping bankrupt pakshits to gain some sort of levereage over us like they did in the 70's & 80's.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Despite all the Ertugrul and Erdogan worship of Turks by dumb Porkis:

The more that Pakis piss off the secular nationalist Turks by poking into their internal national matters, the more we can expect that section of Turks to support India. I have personally experienced it in Europe where the educated Turks are more pro India and want to cooperate with us, while badmouthing the pakis often. They also put the pakis in the same bracket as Syrians and Afghans, so there's something there too

The Juggernaut

Country flag
The more that Pakis piss off the secular nationalist Turks by poking into their internal national matters, the more we can expect that section of Turks to support India. I have personally experienced it in Europe where the educated Turks are more pro India and want to cooperate with us, while badmouthing the pakis often. They also put the pakis in the same bracket as Syrians and Afghans, so there's something there too
We have to wait and watch. With economic woes and geopolitical situation turkey may turn in accordance to India.

karn

Country flag
Ironically this forums membran managed to piss off the few secular Turks that posted here .

asingha94

Country flag
Coz this forums membran are inherently anti Islam. Secular Turks aren't anti Islam.
Secular Turks are actually the only authentic Moderate Muslims. They're way different than the hipsters we use see in Arab or in South Asian Muslim countries. They're far more civilized & progressive. Indians in general are secular too. Most Indians are triggered now days due to Muslim appeasement politics & high crime numbers but Hindus actually believe in coexistence. It shouldn't be a criteria to hate someone just cause he/she doesn't hate Islam. It's foolish. You've never been to Middle East I guess. Majority of them keep positive sentiments towards Indian culture & they openly abuse Pakistani & Bangladeshi Muslims.
World is way bigger than what you see on social media my friend.

Azaad

Country flag
Secular Turks are actually the only authentic Moderate Muslims. They're way different than the hipsters we use see in Arab or in South Asian Muslim countries. They're far more civilized. Indians in general are secular too. Mostly are triggered now days due to Muslim appeasement politics but Hindus also don't bother about others following their religions & culture. It shouldn't be a criteria that you will be hating someone just cause he/she doesn't hates Islam. It's foolish. You've never been to Middle East I guess. Majority of them keep positive sentiments towards Indian culture & they openly abuse Pakistani & Bangladeshi Muslims.
World is way bigger than what you see on social media my friend.
Spent 5 -6 yrs of my working life in various parts of the ME if you must know. So I think I know what I'm talking about. Besides secular or not , most Abrahamics , especially Muslims look down upon Hindus & it's NOT just for idol worship. Scratch the surface & you'd see it , secular , devout or Islamist - Arab or Turk or Sub Con .

Besides was I referring to the sentiments out there or in here ?

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Ironically this forums membran managed to piss off the few secular Turks that posted here .
Yeah, this forum thinks it's 4chan. Indian users in general don't understand where to be aggressive and where to be diplomatic. Our people have done the same on twitter too. The only place where this isn't the case is youtube, where Indian comments are still tactful.

Hell, this forum made our two French members retreat.

The point is no one else has our point of view or our knowledge about this region. So better to be patient and allow people to be comfortable here. (Except pakis and bateaters). When there is a disagreement with other foreigners, be to the point and non personal in rebuttal.

Last edited:

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Yeah, this forum thinks it's 4chan. Indian users in general don't understand where to be aggressive and where to be diplomatic. Our people have done the same on twitter too. The only place where this isn't the case is youtube, where Indian comments are still tactful.

Hell, this forum made our two French members retreat.

The point is no one else has our point of view or our knowledge about this region. So better to be patient and allow people to be comfortable here. (Except pakis and bateaters). When there is a disagreement with other foreigners, be to the point and non personal in rebuttal.
No more nice guy… abrahmic ppl(mulla, xtian, chini, sicks) shud b diplomatic here not the other way around… the more you give space the more abrahmic and expansionist fck and salami slice u… NO MORE sickulat dhimmi dhindu… Be proud of your ancestors be proud of your sanatan dharma

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
You see the issue?

Also, I think it's fine. Indians are standing up for themselves after a long while. This is just growing pangs. People will learn nuance with time.
We are part of the top 2% educated population in India. Not only in terms of education but also in work experience, travels, and personal interest in economics, defence and geopolitics. We should already have nuance. People here aren't supposed to be chapris who just found the internet. The western online ranters we face are mostly the blue collar working class slaves like taxi drivers or retail workers who have access to phones and can speak English. Or their teenage sons neglected at home. These people are extremely limited in knowledge or IQ and are just there to take out their frustrations with their miserable lives through white / western / christian kanging.

The western educated users generally don't get into shitposting matches with Indians, unless we're talking about leftist journalists and activists. Normal educated westerners are restrained and don't post like 4chan trolls. It's just that they're outnumbered by their low IQ working class.

Better to be like one of those veteran run forums in this regard which bans members who get into personal attacks rather than maintain decorum. Case is point, the last 2 pages.

Vinash

Country flag
We are part of the top 2% educated population in India. Not only in terms of education but also in work experience, travels, and personal interest in economics, defence and geopolitics. We should already have nuance. People here aren't supposed to be chapris who just found the internet. The western online ranters we face are mostly the blue collar working class slaves like taxi drivers or retail workers who have access to phones and can speak English. Or their teenage sons neglected at home. These people are extremely limited in knowledge or IQ and are just there to take out their frustrations with their miserable lives through white / western / christian kanging.

The western educated users generally don't get into shitposting matches with Indians, unless we're talking about leftist journalists and activists. Normal educated westerners are restrained and don't post like 4chan trolls. It's just that they're outnumbered by their low IQ working class.

Better to be like one of those veteran run forums in this regard which bans members who get into personal attacks rather than maintain decorum.
We'll eventually get there. Internet situation in India currently is like the Wild West. It'll take some time for things to settle down. Eventually masses will find their own niches and mindless ranting will die down.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Better to be like one of those veteran run forums in this regard which bans members who get into personal attacks rather than maintain decorum. Case is point, the last 2 pages.
What are you saying? We're for the first time seeing internet penetration in such a large scale here. For a crowd like you are describing, we need both education and experience. A lot of very young people are coming here. We'll get there, it'll take time. Those forums were also like that when it started.

asingha94

Country flag
Spent 5 -6 yrs of my working life in various parts of the ME if you must know. So I think I know what I'm talking about. Besides secular or not , most Abrahamics , especially Muslims look down upon Hindus & it's NOT just for idol worship. Scratch the surface & you'd see it , secular , devout or Islamist - Arab or Turk or Sub Con .

Besides was I referring to the sentiments out there or in here ?
Partially true. My comment was only about Anti Erdogan bunch from Turkey. Most of them aren't even practicing Muslims. They don't even pray or force dress code. They're the only bunch progressive as Europeans. They're also pro India to most extent.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles