Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I'm not beating my chest , I am just putting facts on the table and asking everyone to lower their expectations a little.

If only we could petition our govt to fund freedom fighters in napakistan , I wish RSS also had donation boxes in every temple to fund holy war against Pakistan
Lol there’s no way Paxitanis can continue, they will collapse one day and it’s not my “hawa hawai baatein” or an exaggeration but a reality.

karn

Country flag
Lol there’s no way Paxitanis can continue, they will collapse one day and it’s not my “hawa hawai baatein” or an exaggeration but a reality.
In 15 years Uncle gave the pakis 33 billion daalar. And this same amount would be above 40 billion usd today due to inflation. Unless uncle match their commitment in Ukraine( 40 billion ?) for the pakis .. you are right there is no hope 1 billion here 3 billion there will last them 1 or 2 more weeks. And all this assuming ALL of napaks creditors agree to a roll over / re-issuance / haircut.

Porkislayer

Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Some of the effects. More to follow.

Jokes aside, I think these cockroaches will survive whatever is thrown at them (expect nuclear weapons). As experts like to call it, they'll continue to remain in this 'stable instability'.
I actually want Pakistan as a country to survive , but on paper only , inside those borders should be a bloodbath among themselves , daily thousands dying in riots and blasts for a year will make our case stronger for the world to realise why Their nukes should be taken away and flamethrower be installed along the whole border to contain them

Porkislayer

Country flag
I actually want Pakistan as a country to survive , but on paper only , inside those borders should be a bloodbath among themselves , daily thousands dying in riots and blasts for a year will make our case stronger for the world to realise why Their nukes should be taken away and flamethrower be installed along the whole border to contain them
Yeah. They wanted to unleash death by a thousand cuts upon us but they're facing far worse. They get cuts, followed by bandage that barely stops the blood flow and then cuts again. So, let's hope this cycle continues and pakis continue to suffer till eternity. :pound:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Why would you want the suffering to end for pakis? Isn't it better to torture them for hundreds of years, at least?
Each & every soldier that died on LOC or CI operation was among the best of us hindus(loss of genetic pool)... leaves a broken family behind

I want this to end... this is not a game to enjoy...

Ek final confrontation ho... no matter the scale of bloodshed... but then there should be a long era of peace.

Last edited:

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
While porkis are getting buttf*ked on the financial front, their water situation is no better. Porki's pride - Tarbela and Mangla dams are both running on empty
1652939783221.png

1652939989852.png

Porkislayer

Country flag
Each & every soldier that died on LOC or CI operation was among the best of us hindus(loss of genetic pool)... leaves a broken family behind

Ek final confrontation ho... no matter the scale of bloodshed... but then there should be a long era of peace.
Those are two very different things you're conflating into one. Paki suffering can continue AND cross border terrorism can and should die down once you start banging them where it hurts. When pakis don't have support of their abbus, do you think it will such a big task for Indian army to stop the infested creatures from creating mess in Kashmir? I'm afraid you're grossly miscalculating our strength.

Angel of War

Country flag

Not now , wait for 15 years . We need to have a strong economy first

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles