Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Ghost of Gurgaon

Yeah, nothing but NUKING that country would suffice for me. Even balkanizing it won't be enough.
In 10 years' time, they would be so far behind in the rear view mirror that even 'iran birather' will leave them in the lurch. No Chinkoids will sacrifice themselves for Donkey selling consanguineous half breeds with a Napoleon complex, this is true today but will be even more true by 2030. These cries for help will become the flames that engulf this hellhole. Lala Hardyal called for Shuddhi in these lands to finally achieve a Hindu Rashtra. But Prāyaschit (repemtance) preceeds Shuddhi and repent they will.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

PORKI SPACE COMMAND
1646997450516.png

Much advanced, good to see that taxpayers money is not wasted on theatrics and everything is purpose built for Spashe kommand

1646997555757.png

Wait!!!! Is that a chrome window? W-w-why do I see open tabs on the top????
images~2.jpeg

Fuck, is that Space.com online observatory on the right? It costs like 300 rupees per month

1646997665725.png

The are using open source shiiet to track satellites
And PSFAERO struttijeet forum asks whether they have a military satellite

Vamsi

Country flag
View attachment 143335
Much advanced, good to see that taxpayers money is not wasted on theatrics and everything is purpose built for Spashe kommand

View attachment 143336
Wait!!!! Is that a chrome window? W-w-why do I see open tabs on the top????
View attachment 143338
Fuck, is that Space.com online observatory on the right? It costs like 300 rupees per month

View attachment 143337
The are using open source shiiet to track satellites
And PSFAERO struttijeet forum asks whether they have a military satellite
Lol....these Porkies are behaving as if they had a space force....even US Space Force and our DSA didn't do this much non-sense

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles