Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Porkislayer

Country flag
Denied To Pakistan, ‘Iron Brother’ Turkey Delivers The First Batch Of T-129 ATAK Helicopters To The Philippines

Headline should’ve been Turkey gave T-129 ATAK to PAF. kholke padhte inbreds to malum chalta galat PAF ko de diya :bplease:
————-

The US remains concerned, especially amid the increasing bonhomie between Islamabad and Beijing, that the engines for the attack helicopters could add to Pakistan’s ground-attack capability against India, Washington’s reliable partner in the Indo-Pacific to counter China.

“In the case of Pakistan, it is unlikely that Washington would be prepared to provide such equipment should there be a conflict with India,” former Australian defense attache to Islamabad Brian Cloughley told the Defense News.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
I am talking about sirsa I am from sirsa time of launch is around 1800. A brahmos launch always create sonic boom . Here in sirsa blast sound always reported in local media and SM sites by people plus as per claim it travels through rajasthan direction took 90° turn tere my house is literally in that way I always report or talk about any unusual air activity in SAB In this forum so i don't think i would miss a sonic boom in my own city. Some 20 days back a sonic boom shattered glass supporting silicon in my house for eg
hnn bhai we trust you on this. You have talked about sonic booms in sirsa earlier as well

Bhairav

Country flag
After listening to various videos recorded by civilians who were at the site of incident when it occured and the statement of pISPR, I can conclude that:-
- It was either a warning shot by India, or the Porkis were themselves trying to test a cruise missile and it failed miserably
- It was definitely not shot by an Air Defence system because looking at the crater formed by the missile, it took a complete 90degree nosedive for which the Brahmos is famous. If it was hit by a missile a different kind of crater would have formed.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We have a new competition in town in GDP fudging, Paki bureau of shitistics :lol:.
View attachment 138652
Parameters like infant mortality rate , maternal mortality rate and average life expectancy are far and way more important than GDP per capita
Pakistan has infant mortality rate of 56.9 deaths per thousand live births , Maternal mortality rate of 186 deaths per hundred thousand live births and an average life expectancy of just 67.27 years
GDP figures can be easily faked but it’s difficult to fake the quality of life

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Parameters like infant mortality rate , maternal mortality rate and average life expectancy are far and way more important than GDP per capita
Pakistan has infant mortality rate of 56.9 deaths per thousand live births , Maternal mortality rate of 186 deaths per hundred thousand live births and an average life expectancy of just 67.27 years
GDP figures can be easily faked but it’s difficult to fake the quality of life
Those numbers would have been correct if there currency was not in free fall.

I dug up their numbers :

Their GDP was 159.5 billion ~ 160 billion USD for 1st half of FY 2022 (June 2021 to December 2021).That was at currency price 176, now its over 180.
Hence, overall for this financial year, their GDP is going to be between 320-330 billion USD, if their currency doesn't fall further. If its falls further, it might again go back below 300 billion, and all they gained by rebasing would be lost. :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles