F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
F-35 has no chance against a drone fighter plane: Elon Musk
No manned fighter will have a chance !
the actual fighter are limited by the pilot physical limits (except some very recent planes... limited to 7.5 G... :rofl:)
Any drone able to exceed 12G will win in WVR. Does BVR have a sens with drones? I don't know.
Add to that the arrival of powerfull AI, that will boost drones.

the sole question is when?

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
the actual fighter are limited by the pilot physical limits (except some very recent planes... limited to 7.5 G... :rofl:)
Any drone able to exceed 12G will win in WVR. Does BVR have a sens with drones? I don't know.

vous avez tort .......................

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

AI in war. I just hope we can keep man in the loop or else we'll quickly go extinct...

Bhurki

Lockheed Martin Delivers 500th F-35 Aircraft, Surpasses 250,000 Flights Hours

https://www.f35.com/news/detail/18303

The 500th production aircraft is a U.S. Air Force F-35A, to be delivered to the Burlington Air National Guard Base in Vermont. The 500 hundred F-35s include 354 F-35A conventional takeoff and landing (CTOL) variants, 108 F-35B short takeoff/vertical landing (STOVL) variants and 38 F-35C carrier (CV) variants for the U.S. and international customers. The 250,000 flight hours include all F-35s in the fleet comprised of developmental test jets, training, operational, U.S. and international aircraft.

The F-35 operates from 23 bases worldwide. More than 985 pilots and over 8,890 maintainers are trained.Nine nations use the F-35 from their home soil, eight services have declared Initial Operating Capability and four services have employed F-35s in combat operations.

ProgramSummary500thF-35.jpg

panzerfeist1

Country flag
So Siaw and AARGM-ER will have 300 km engagement range, speed of Mach 4 and can be carried internally.
Jesus Christ you are not even hiding it anymore that you use more than one user account on other forums. Because before I was able to respond back to a certain user(who mentioned similar missiles like you not too long ago on Tuesday which is quite the coincidence I say), I was banned from that forum, because the admin got a$$hurt that I pointed out to him that there was another russian helicopter that was able to hold a 100km range missile, and got offended again when shown multiple sources of the internal kinzhal missile being developed but whatever, maybe I will have better luck that this is a neutral forum which I am assuming it is.

Where are you getting the info that this missile is mach 4 just for having double the range?

I also have more proof that I can tell that you are that same user that made dubious claims about the ROCKS missile being hyper-sonic while no google search result has shown that to me like saying AARGM-ER is mach 4. But rather the only info I have found so far is that it is faster than mach 1 while being a ballistic missile hybrid.

https://missilethreat.csis.org/rafael-unveils-stand-off-rocks-missile/ Also please do not use names like flanker or mig-31bm, That is like me using user names like falcon or raptor, f-22 but praising Russian related equipment instead and I am sure that pro-US military fanboys will be pissed if I did that.. This screams the word, "shill" if the multiple user accounts haven't been the obvious sign already and now I am sure there are going more suspicious users and guests if they or have not noticed the obvious signs of one's habit. Pointing out that you use multiple user accounts for me is as easy as pointing out that Gecko45 who would use a user account name that says SPECOPS in a gun forum.

The speed of AGM-88 is 1420 mph which is mach 1.85. It will have faster speeds but those speeds can be mach 2 mach 3 mach 3.5 or you could be right with mach 4.

Last edited:

StealthFlanker

Country flag
Jesus Christ you are not even hiding it anymore that you use more than one user account on other forums. Because before I was able to respond back to a certain user(who mentioned similar missiles like you not too long ago on Tuesday which is quite the coincidence I say), I was banned from that forum, because the admin got a$$hurt that I pointed out to him that there was another russian helicopter that was able to hold a 100km range missile, and got offended again when shown multiple sources of the internal kinzhal missile being developed but whatever, maybe I will have better luck that this is a neutral forum which I am assuming it is
That is like me using user names like falcon or raptor, f-22 but praising Russian related equipment instead and I am sure that pro-US military fanboys will be pissed if I did that.. This screams the word, "shill" if the multiple user accounts haven't been the obvious sign already and now I am sure there are going more suspicious users and guests if they or have not noticed the obvious signs of one's habit. Pointing out that you use multiple user accounts for me is as easy as pointing out that Gecko45 who would use a user account name that says SPECOPS in a gun forum.
Why the fuck it is my fault that you got banned multiple times in several forums? you are banned not because you praise Russian weapons, you are banned because you are stupid. When you argue the symbol "<" in "A < B" mean A is larger than B, and when you argue area of 50.26 square inches is equal to the area of 1.2 square meters, nobody will take you as competent. The admin will think you are trolling or you are being fucking stupid. Then you have the habit of crying victim every single fucking time you are proven wrong, like oh my god, they bullies me, they does this and that, they argue with me. Nobody give a fuck, you are on the internet, you said something stupid then people will tearing you apart. Deal with that. The first time you cried about it, I could sympathy, but when your account group in F-16.net get banned, you cry about that in every single post in Keypublishing and secretproject? and you expect the Moderator to not get angry at that shit?. You are not the only Russian fanboy there, so why only you got banned?. Because your behavior is annoying to everyone including Russian fanboy.
And I don't care how you feel, I use whatever username I want, thanks.

Where are you getting the info that this missile is mach 4 just for having double the range?

I also have more proof that I can tell that you are that same user that made dubious claims about the ROCKS missile being hyper-sonic while no google search result has shown that to me like saying AARGM-ER is mach 4. But rather the only info I have found so far is that it is faster than mach 1 while being a ballistic missile hybrid.

https://missilethreat.csis.org/rafael-unveils-stand-off-rocks-missile/ Also please do not use names like flanker or mig-31bm,

The speed of AGM-88 is 1420 mph which is mach 1.85. It will have faster speeds but those speeds can be mach 2 mach 3 mach 3.5 or you could be right with mach 4
AARGM-ER double the range of AGM-88 in the same amount of time, so it must fly twice as fast. AGM-88 is Mach 2 so AARGM-ER is Mach 4.
'Increased Survivability' is built into the AARGM ER requirement, although Stuart declined to comment on the specifics of the Orbital ATK solution, noting only that "speed is in the equation. We're going double the range in about the same amount of time, and you have to increase speed to achieve that; so speed in and of itself is an improvement to survivability. There are other aspects of our design solution that improve survivability, but these are not releasable".
https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/threads/aargm-vfdr-missiles.3411/page-3#post-307762

Rocks is a a black sparrow booster with spice seeker, black sparrow is a target vehicle built to emulate SCUD-B, so speed equal to SCUD-B is expected.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Lockheed Martin Delivers 500th F-35 Aircraft, Surpasses 250,000 Flights Hours

https://www.f35.com/news/detail/18303

The 500th production aircraft is a U.S. Air Force F-35A, to be delivered to the Burlington Air National Guard Base in Vermont. The 500 hundred F-35s include 354 F-35A conventional takeoff and landing (CTOL) variants, 108 F-35B short takeoff/vertical landing (STOVL) variants and 38 F-35C carrier (CV) variants for the U.S. and international customers. The 250,000 flight hours include all F-35s in the fleet comprised of developmental test jets, training, operational, U.S. and international aircraft.

The F-35 operates from 23 bases worldwide. More than 985 pilots and over 8,890 maintainers are trained.Nine nations use the F-35 from their home soil, eight services have declared Initial Operating Capability and four services have employed F-35s in combat operations.

View attachment 43964
Nice.
500 ! congrats LM. :)
But not FOC. :confused1:

I hope for LM a soft ending, different than those of the 737MAX.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Another (swiss) source about HX challenge in Finland :

http://www.opex360.com/2020/03/05/h...-a-laisse-une-impression-mitigee-en-finlande/

le responsable finlandais a fait part de certaines remarques à l’égard du Gripen E/F et du F-35A. Pour le premier, le responsable finlandais a relevé qu’il était encore en cours de développement et que, par rapport aux autres, il avait plus de chemin à faire pour se mettre au niveau des exigences exprimées par Helsinki.

Quant au second, et alors alors que la participation au HX Challenge de quatre F-35A était annoncée [le nombre minimal requis était de deux], seulement deux sont arrivés à la base aérienne de Pirkkala [un problème avec un avion ravitailleur en aurait été la cause, ndlr]. Et un seul a pu effectuer toutes les évaluations, l’autre n’ayant pas été en mesure d’accomplir la totalité du programme prévu [soit 40 vols au total].

=

the Finnish official made certain comments regarding the Gripen E / F and the F-35A. For the first, the Finnish official noted that it was still under development and that, compared to the others, it had more to do to meet the requirements expressed by Helsinki.

As for the second, and while the participation in the HX Challenge of four F-35A was announced [the minimum number required was two], only two arrived at Pirkkala air base [a problem with a supply plane would have been the cause, note]. And only one was able to complete all of the assessments, the other was unable to complete the entire scheduled program [40 flights in total].

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We should buy 150 f35 to atleast have something against China. LM are also rolling out on a faster basis. Meanwhile do a little reverse engineering and develop AMCA. We got to have technological superiority on western front and a little parity on East on urgent basis. No matter how much flaws we find in F35, it is 5th gen.

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Why the fuck it is my fault that you got banned multiple times in several forums? you are banned not because you praise Russian weapons, you are banned because you are stupid. When you argue the symbol "<" in "A < B" mean A is larger than B, and when you argue area of 50.26 square inches is equal to the area of 1.2 square meters, nobody will take you as competent. The admin will think you are trolling or you are being fucking stupid. Then you have the habit of crying victim every single fucking time you are proven wrong, like oh my god, they bullies me, they does this and that, they argue with me. Nobody give a fuck, you are on the internet, you said something stupid then people will tearing you apart. Deal with that. The first time you cried about it, I could sympathy, but when your account group in F-16.net get banned, you cry about that in every single post in Keypublishing and secretproject? and you expect the Moderator to not get angry at that shit?. You are not the only Russian fanboy there, so why only you got banned?. Because your behavior is annoying to everyone including Russian fanboy.
And I don't care how you feel, I use whatever username I want, thanks.
@Ronny/moon_light/Garrya/mig-31bm/stealthflanker/eloise

I point out your resemblance to other users and insults is what I get? Did I struck a nerve? Shillflanker sounds like a better username for you. If you are to shill than try to conceal yourself better. Gargean who I do not even get along with who has very similiar interests as you do refers to you as the talking brickwall. The admin overscan got heated up when news article sources are brought up than heated up more when showing multiple references to similiar claims brought up before(Its not that difficult to provide screenshots of excessive shilling from you or the admin). And before I am able to respond back to you like always through your multiple accounts, safespace moderation comes to rescue but not here I guess. The math formula was to bait you to confirm that you use multiple user accounts and that is further confirmed to be true, and since you are describing our history here together than it is even more easy to show that you use multiple user accounts in other forums.

AARGM-ER double the range of AGM-88 in the same amount of time, so it must fly twice as fast. AGM-88 is Mach 2 so AARGM-ER is Mach 4.
https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/threads/aargm-vfdr-missiles.3411/page-3#post-307762

Rocks is a a black sparrow booster with spice seeker, black sparrow is a target vehicle built to emulate SCUD-B, so speed equal to SCUD-B is expected.
What source are you getting this from? This is why no one can take you seriously with ROCKS or this missile's claims. Your are assuming that missiles with double ranges must have double speeds. ROCKS is a hybrid according to that source I posted being above mach 1.

"And you have to increase speed to do that" does not mean it is mach 4. For reference here is a missile that has twice the range, but also an increase to speed.
upload_2020-3-5_8-52-20.png

abhay rajput

Country flag
We should buy 150 f35 to atleast have something against China. LM are also rolling out on a faster basis. Meanwhile do a little reverse engineering and develop AMCA. We got to have technological superiority on western front and a little parity on East on urgent basis. No matter how much flaws we find in F35, it is 5th gen.
I agree if they are willing to sell us the same variants that they have sold to Israel with no restriction.

Bhurki

Nice.
500 ! congrats LM. :)
But not FOC. :confused1:
I dont think a lot of people mind that..

The fact that 500 are in the air and another 500 paid for and coming in 3 years, this means that sustaining development will have more and more push behind it.
This means more added benefits/newer blocks and ever lowering operational costs.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
I dont think a lot of people mind that..

The fact that 500 are in the air and another 500 paid for and coming in 3 years, this means that sustaining development will have more and more push behind it.
This means more added benefits/newer blocks and ever lowering operational costs.
The 737MAX history proves it may be wrong.
The F35 is so late....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles