Exciting Times for Chinese Aircraft Engines!

KurtisBrian

Country flag
1644965451775.png

She works building jet engines for Safran in Queretaro Mexico , you work in propaganda for the CCP

She told me you are fake sexylady, you are a guy juck!

She told me she is really a sexylady
this is off topic but you have posted this pic twice and written about who is beautiful. So I will reply.

This is part of how people are different. You find her to be beautiful. Others might not. If those poor Mexican women are so beautiful why don't wealthy men from India, China or Europe flood into Mexico seeking wives and lives? Miss Venezuela often wins Miss Universe pageants, Venezuela is dirt poor now. Still very few men go migrate there or go seeking wives/relationships.
Africa has a similar situation. Huge numbers of poor young women, lots of opportunities but still don't see many wealthy Chinese and Indians migrating there.

Different people, different tastes.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
no no, China is RED and yellow/gold. It is NOT black and white. If you are seeking a thief go find all blacks and whites.
DragonLance....world of Krynn.....two n's make an M and Kry is the same as Cry which makes a long i sound. So Krym = Crime.
Look at the Gods in the world of Crime...Taoist black and white. haha

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
this is off topic but you have posted this pic twice and written about who is beautiful. So I will reply.

This is part of how people are different. You find her to be beautiful. Others might not. If those poor Mexican women are so beautiful why don't wealthy men from India, China or Europe flood into Mexico seeking wives and lives? Miss Venezuela often wins Miss Universe pageants, Venezuela is dirt poor now. Still very few men go migrate there or go seeking wives/relationships.
Africa has a similar situation. Huge numbers of poor young women, lots of opportunities but still don't see many wealthy Chinese and Indians migrating there.

Different people, different tastes.
My point was not about promoting a racial stereotype, but about she was working in a jet engine factory of Safran and is a woman working for aviation in the high tech area to feed her family.

His true intention is boast, claim his arrogance and military weapons only destabilize the world peace, no government in the world is perfect, but the Chinese governments is one of the most oppressive governments and at this moment pretty a threat to world peace.

China got most of its tech via tech transfers, legal or ilegal tech transfers, but at the end of the day technology is to share and all the humans we should cooperate and all we should have humility, he is boasting and he has shown hate to white America the place he lives and has given him a home

Last edited:

KurtisBrian

Country flag
My point was not about promoting a racial stereotype, but about she was working in a jet engine factory of Safran and is a woman working for aviation in the high tech area to feed her family.

His true intention is boast, claim his arrogance and military weapons only destabilize the world peace, no government in the world is perfect, but the Chinese governments is one of the most oppressive governments and at this moment pretty a threat to world peace.

China got most of its tech via tech transfers, legal or ilegal tech transfers, but at the end of the day technology is to share and all the humans we should cooperate and all we should have humility, he is boasting and he has shown hate to white America the place he lives and has given him a home
cool. Glad she is working. Hope she enjoys her work and does well.
These comments might point towards how people of different cultures react, behave and express themselves differently. We barely understand our own families lets alone people of different cultures.
Different cultures...what you or I see as a boast might be the cultural norm of expressing and showing off success. Perhaps stemming from the idea that success breeds success and envy will make everyone else work even harder.

"hating" white people and America...most of us say crazy bs on our bad days. Remember Ariana Grande saying she hates America and Americans? I doubt she does more likely a childish attempt to impress the boy she was with.

China's rise....good to look at it like NAFTA. NAFTA had winners and losers but in general we have a heck of a lot more, better and nicer stuff than we did before NAFTA. All three gained. China makes everyone gain. Fear of change, competition and "foreigners" almost destroyed NAFTA too.

rockdog

Country flag
C919 has GE-Safran engine, your airbus plant has given you the ability to build C919 since you have copied by tech transfers
Again you are lack of basic knowledge, you just wanna know your version of conclusion.

C919 project started in 2006.

Airbus plant in Tianjing established in 2017.

but Europe and the USA have not given you the subsystems, that is why you use LEAP engines which are far more advanced to your copycats engines and are returning the investment.
There are lots of subsystem from C919, not only from pure forgien vendor, but also from joint-venture companiese bewteen China and US and EU.

123.jpg

12345.jpg

to your copycats engines and are returning the investment.
If we don't launch C919, Airbus might won't setup plant since they would sale the plane from EU anyway.
And we have no bargin power on pricing, China's C919 project must done something right...

C919: what is China’s home-grown alternative to Airbus, Boeing duopoly, and why is it important?

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
cool. Glad she is working. Hope she enjoys her work and does well.
These comments might point towards how people of different cultures react, behave and express themselves differently. We barely understand our own families lets alone people of different cultures.
Different cultures...what you or I see as a boast might be the cultural norm of expressing and showing off success. Perhaps stemming from the idea that success breeds success and envy will make everyone else work even harder.

"hating" white people and America...most of us say crazy bs on our bad days. Remember Ariana Grande saying she hates America and Americans? I doubt she does more likely a childish attempt to impress the boy she was with.

China's rise....good to look at it like NAFTA. NAFTA had winners and losers but in general we have a heck of a lot more, better and nicer stuff than we did before NAFTA. All three gained. China makes everyone gain. Fear of change, competition and "foreigners" almost destroyed NAFTA too.
I think in general we have to be understanding most Indian posters do not take J-10 sold to Pakistan like a good development, in reality it is a big disaster

watch the video it is about the effects of nuclear war

It is stupid to celebrate a sale of a fighter, this guy comes to boast but he does not understand nuclear is a huge mistake.
1645084665898.png

My point there is nothing bad Mexican workers work for Safran, we have people working designing, building jet engines, shall we feel ashamed or shall we celebrate China like Nazi Germany is claiming more land from their neighbors and J-10 has WS-10 like if building a jet engine shows you are racially superior, that is stupid, and what he exposes is pure arrogance and sexual/violence worshiping of phallic engine and aircraft worshiping, aircraft are business and we should cooperate nuclear war is no fun
1645084763233.png

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Again you are lack of basic knowledge, you just wanna know your version of conclusion.

C919 project started in 2006.

Airbus plant in Tianjing established in 2017.

There are lots of subsystem from C919, not only from pure forgien vendor, but also from joint-venture companiese bewteen China and US and EU.

View attachment 138184

View attachment 138185

If we don't launch C919, Airbus might won't setup plant since they would sale the plane from EU anyway.
And we have no bargin power on pricing, China's C919 project must done something right...

C919: what is China’s home-grown alternative to Airbus, Boeing duopoly, and why is it important?

In general I am not opposed for China to grow, not even you have your industry.

China has had a very good policy to get tech transfers, any one investing in China has to have a Chinese partner and get some tech transfers from the investor benefiting the Chinese partner.

When that is legal, China does right, is a bad policy, no it is not pretty much is a good policy.

Why China has grown? well first western greed, Chinese protectionism, lots of engineers in China and people studying in China.

When China steals, not good.

In Mexico we do not ask tech transfers to the investors, in fact not even a partner, however there are some rules to sell and rules to export to Canada or the USA. In Mexico capitalism demands if a Mexican brands wants to become supplier market rules are followed, they must have quality, we do not force investors

Jet engine design is not something cheap, nor doable without sales, good if China tries by themselves , they might even succeed to some degree, however most successful programs are international cooperation ones

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

What retarded posts from a Mexican weirdo.

Look at GE, SAFRAN, Airbus and Boeing. They have design centers, entire plants and tens of thousands of employees in China. China is already "cooperating" in a massive scale.

What kind of weirdo thinks that having GE Aviation with 27 plants and design centers in China, over 12K employees in China and sourcing engine parts including blades from China and thinks that China is not "cooperating" enough?

Having SAFRAN with 20 centers and 6 plants (joint venture) making engine parts in China is not "cooperation"?

Having an entire Airbus assembly plant (only Airbus plant outside the EU and US) is not enough "cooperation"?

Having the only Boeing plant outside America is not "enough" cooperation?

Having every major western aviation firms in joint ventures making subsystems for C919 is not enough "cooperation"?

Having Russia as joint partners for CR929 is not "cooperation"?

o_O

That cooperation helps China's industry. The skills obtained at the GE and SAFRAN plants in China and the ecosystem developed around sourcing for them help AECC with the CJ500/1000/2000.

The skills and standards at the Airbus plant in Tianjin and the Boeing plant in Zhoushan bleed into COMAC and helps with the C919.

The difference between China and Mexico is China cooperates at a bigger scale AND China's has its own planes and engines programs.

The difference is Mexicans just "cooperate" in working for foreign companies making foreign products. China cooperates with foreign companies in making Chinese products.

Come on! You looked at the C919 with all its western contractors and the CR929 in partnership with Russia and then say something stupid like no one cooperates with China?!

What a weirdo o_O

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
What retarded posts from a Mexican weirdo.

Look at GE, SAFRAN, Airbus and Boeing. They have design centers, entire plants and tens of thousands of employees in China. China is already "cooperating" in a massive scale.

What kind of weirdo thinks that having GE Aviation with 27 plants and design centers in China, over 12K employees in China and sourcing engine parts including blades from China and thinks that China is not "cooperating" enough?

Having SAFRAN with 20 centers and 6 plants (joint venture) making engine parts in China is not "cooperation"?

Having an entire Airbus assembly plant (only Airbus plant outside the EU and US) is not enough "cooperation"?

Having the only Boeing plant outside America is not "enough" cooperation?

Having every major western aviation firms in joint ventures making subsystems for C919 is not enough "cooperation"?

Having Russia as joint partners for CR929 is not "cooperation"?

o_O

That cooperation helps China's industry. The skills obtained at the GE and SAFRAN plants in China and the ecosystem developed around sourcing for them help AECC with the CJ500/1000/2000.

The skills and standards at the Airbus plant in Tianjin and the Boeing plant in Zhoushan bleed into COMAC and helps with the C919.

The difference between China and Mexico is China cooperates at a bigger scale AND China's has its own planes and engines programs.

The difference is Mexicans just "cooperate" in working for foreign companies making foreign products. China cooperates with foreign companies in making Chinese products.

Come on! You looked at the C919 with all its western contractors and the CR929 in partnership with Russia and then say something stupid like no one cooperates with China?!

What a weirdo o_O
question Do you have a girlfriend? how many times you have sex a week?
I guess not much that is the reason you consider nationalism and jingoism so important, for your pride

rockdog

Country flag
In general I am not opposed for China to grow, not even you have your industry.

China has had a very good policy to get tech transfers, any one investing in China has to have a Chinese partner and get some tech transfers from the investor benefiting the Chinese partner.

When that is legal, China does right, is a bad policy, no it is not pretty much is a good policy.

Why China has grown? well first western greed, Chinese protectionism, lots of engineers in China and people studying in China.

When China steals, not good.

In Mexico we do not ask tech transfers to the investors, in fact not even a partner, however there are some rules to sell and rules to export to Canada or the USA. In Mexico capitalism demands if a Mexican brands wants to become supplier market rules are followed, they must have quality, we do not force investors

Jet engine design is not something cheap, nor doable without sales, good if China tries by themselves , they might even succeed to some degree, however most successful programs are international cooperation ones
Sometimes, the tech transfer also would be a win-win solution, one good example is the civil nuclear area.
Frence is used to have best civil nuclear tech, but due to many reasons, they still hold some core technologies, but failed to have ability to construct new project, since the supply chain of civil nuclear is as complicated as aviation industry, but the market is quite limited.

The result is they with China CGN, and obtaining the market together, the French company becomes subcontructor to CGN.

U.K. Approves Chinese Nuclear Reactor for CGN’s Bradwell Plant

Even 10 years ago, i can't imagine China would help UK empire to build a N-power plant, but it's going to happen. So for C919, who knows who would buy them after 20 yrs?

As you said you are 50 yrs old now, I don't know how you view your nation for last 3 decades development. But as I m 42 yr old now, after my gradation from college, most of my expectations on Chinese industry capability just came true. From this point, i really think we are not in the same generation in mindset.

Of couse, this kind of N-game is onlly available between Big5 of UN, other nation might even don't have any lisence.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Sometimes, the tech transfer also would be a win-win solution, one good example is the civil nuclear area.
Frence is used to have best civil nuclear tech, but due to many reasons, they still hold some core technologies, but failed to have ability to construct new project, since the supply chain of civil nuclear is as complicated as aviation industry, but the market is quite limited.

The result is they with China CGN, and obtaining the market together, the French company becomes subcontructor to CGN.

Even 10 years ago, i can't imagine China would help UK empire to build a N-power plant, but it's going to happen. So for C919, who knows who would buy them after 20 yrs?

As you said you are 50 yrs old now, I don't know how you view your nation for last 3 decades development. But as I m 42 yr old now, after my gradation from college, most of my expectations on Chinese industry capability just came true. From this point, i really think we are not in the same generation in mindset.

Of couse, this kind of N-game is onlly available between Big5 of UN, other nation might even don't have any lisence.
Not just nukes but aircraft too.

China has partnerships that other countries don't because of the size of the Chinese market and the availability of the Chinese industrial base.

This the Boeing plant in Zhoushan!
1668BCB2-1498-46BB-AFC1-8072ECEC4B9D.jpeg

This is the Airbus plant in Tianjin!
480A6662-0BC2-4CC7-BFD6-6A15B79F6BFE.jpeg

No other country outside the EU and US has full assembly plants from both Airbus and Boeing.

The skilled labor being trained at those plants and the eco-system created to supply parts to those plants helps China's aircraft industry.

The trained skilled labor and eco-system helps COMAC's plants ;)
19A92149-75DB-4B4E-B201-B85FA30565F6.jpeg

BA23C059-D906-4D05-9037-8418C0323464.jpeg

9348BADC-BFEF-4CF1-99FF-80B3F0072DB8.jpeg

SexyChineseLady

The techniques and standards at COMAC plants in Shanghai and the Airbus/Boeing plants at Tianjin and Zhoushan are the same because there is cross pollination across the Chinese aviation industry.

It would be the same with the engine teams at AECC and the teams at SAFRAN centers in Guiyang or Suzhou:
8B570414-7323-4C64-964C-E6C6FB4A2B21.jpeg

D08A5129-5B3C-4F93-8D43-0283D66C798B.jpeg

33DF7570-49AA-4D9B-9CDF-1828F07E7AFD.jpeg

This is how China advances :)

SexyChineseLady

With CR929, the Russians will join SAFRAN, GE, Boeing and Airbus in China!
DD7C9CCC-58B0-43B8-A9C5-4A49D6CC1624.jpeg

I think China has far more aviation industry partners than Mexico :)

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

that is correct, tech transfer are the way to go, but you have to see not all the countries have the same view

China has a policy that by force, as an investor you have to give tech transfers to the local Chinese company.

Is that bad? no one says that is bad, as a policy, it is a good one, however not all the companies want to give tech transfers.

Why? first no company wants to share industrial secrets, unless they have a gain to gain relationship.

I do not think you understand why Mexico Aerospace has grown so fast at a rate of 15% a year.

In Mexico they give you incentives to invest, first a company does not need a local partner, second there is no need to give tech transfers.

these are some of the companies located in Mexico
1645136744149.png

Advantage of the Chinese model, well, you get technology without investing, thus China has growth from a Soviet aircraft manufacturer of 1960s vintage, to a modern aerospace manufacturing nation.

Disadvantage many companies do not want to help potential rivals without reciprocity in commercial sales.

The Mexican model is different, the advantage is more companies are willing to invest in Mexico, disadvantage they can leave Mexico without really giving any advantage beyond training engineers and workers

The local aerospace companies, in China can grow at faster rate relatively than the local companies in Mexico , however the foreign companies in Mexico do work with Mexican brands such as Frisa, Hyrsa, or Especialistas en turbo partes upon a market oriented basis, Mexican brands have very high quality upon market based needs.

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
The techniques and standards at COMAC plants in Shanghai and the Airbus/Boeing plants at Tianjin and Zhoushan are the same because there is cross pollination across the Chinese aviation industry.

It would be the same with the engine teams at AECC and the teams at SAFRAN centers in Guiyang or Suzhou:View attachment 138303
View attachment 138304
View attachment 138305

This is how China advances :)
Hyrsa Mexican company

The fittings are the set of all the connectors and small parts that the engine requires for its assembly, these are the products that are manufactured in Hyrsa Aerospace.

Never forcing our quality talks for us

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles