DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

vishnugupt

Country flag
regarding the purchase by air force there can be a lot of missions which it can be used for like saturating air defence ,damaging forward air bases ,sead profiles too and we dont know what tech it houses too to i wouldn't comment on its utility/cost ratios and all but wait for some deliveries .
You are hoping too much from a 90 kg UAV with alleged range of 150 km.

See the video where Russia taken down Patriot battery in Kiev then you will realise what it take to bring down a potent air defence.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Thanks to UN Generals, despite of >50 billions dollar budget since decades Indian armed forces capability remain equal to Niger and Uganda.

India is not prepared to fight a 10 days war on its own. We will have to run for begging door to door after 3- 5 days.

Zero cruise missile (Subsonic), Zero guided bomb, Zero EW system, Zero infantry gears, zero UAV, Zero Attack helicopters, Zero Tank which can stand today's war scenario, Zero QRSAM,
I hope you're talking about ground based.
Mate in ew the work is fabulous read about the samyukta & it's successors hemraj & hemshakti ew systems. We can tackle the drone thread. This same systems go in naval ships. our ground based EW units are well equipped. Soon our aircrafts will also be equipped well. Recent developments are quite good..for attack helicopters & rest of the points I will say we are just too slow. Our generols suck. I don't wanna rant now.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
I hope you're talking about ground based.
Mate in ew the work is fabulous read about the samyukta & it's successors hemraj & hemshakti ew systems. We can tackle the drone thread. This same systems go in naval ships. our ground based EW units are well equipped. Soon our aircrafts will also be equipped well. Recent developments are quite good..for attack helicopters & rest of the points I will say we are just too slow. Our generols suck. I don't wanna rant now.
I like how we’ve all reached to a mutual point where we have stopped ranting about stuff and more of just going with the flow :pound: :india2:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

takewawas :
  • 2 variants of cats w would be produced
  • one with 2 x ptae7 (3.43kn) and a bigger one with htfe 25 (25kn) when ready
  • fabrication started now with a composite intake to be made by an unknown company
The bigger one is the one Navy was looking for, happy to know Navy's wishes are coming true, there were talks or even Army being intresting in just warrior so they can also go for warrior Max or whatever it will be called that's being said I missed the vid should checkout now tnx.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
The bigger one is the one Navy was looking for, happy to know Navy's wishes are coming true, there were talks or even Army being intresting in just warrior so they can also go for warrior Max or whatever it will be called that's being said I missed the vid should checkout now tnx.
i dont know but according to me at least 200 cats w seem entirely possible we can maybe make an air supremacy version to fight the j20 and all it could act as an early warning threat detector or maybe carry a smaller uttam radar too many possibilities under the cats w plus maybe we could arm some astra or asraam too we cant outproduce china in 5th gen tech but we may out produce them in this hopefully hal does stick to the timeline and get it ready for induction before 2029-30

Global Defence

New threads

Articles