DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Satish Sharma

Country flag
I know and it is stupid.
How is it stupid. If you have a tube in ammunition compartment consisting of a drone which can be launched from barrel. It is not complex either. If it would have been placed on turret then it would have been very complex looking at what army wants

said it because of the other requirements army has put which are going on turret like a anti helicopter missile, Directes energy weapon, APS's radar, hardkill thing, smoke grenade , coaxial gun, jammers , EO system,
I'm still missing something do you think turret will hold another drone system.
Do you think drone will hold another drone system and most important thing we are forgetting is we can only put limited drone on turret. Which will be even more complex rather than very simple tube launched drone to be launched from barrel.
this is what I'm saying for so long.
and it's worth it.

Last edited:

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
How is it stupid. If you have a tube in ammunition compartment consisting of a drone which can be launched from barrel. It is not complex either. If it would have been placed on turret then it would have been very complex looking at what army wants
i mean i know its sound stupid but i found it very credible when i thought about it
even the kf 51 panther has drones but i dont think having them like this makes any sense

download (2).jpg

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Indias achuk tube launched munitions by redon systems
View attachment 244900View attachment 244904
alfa-s from new space research and tech.View attachment 244902View attachment 244903

View attachment 244901
Achuk is barrel launched loitering munition system capable of carrying out missions in semi-autonomous or autonomous modes.

It can be used to attack terrorist hideouts, vehicles, fuel/ammunition dumps and can also be launched in Swarms to overwhelm enemy defenses

• 1.5 Kg payload
  • 3500m operational height
  • -20 to 50deg C operating temperature
  • 30 km strike radius
  • 15 min setup time
Drone :

• 1.5 Kg payload excluding electronics and optics
  • Encrypted communications with real time Video transmission
  • Multi barrel launch capability
Software Platform :

• Object identification and tracking
  • Semi Autonomous and Autonomous modes of operation
  • Real time relay of GPS co-ordinates of targets to the Ground Station
  • Swarm capability
SOME more specifications of achuk drone from official website

Loitering-Munitions-Achuk-v3.png

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Wow dekho bc , the company which contacted alpha was from ajerbaijan which asked to defame pinaka, Swati, atags ,brahmos.
Then media would have quoted this and hundreds of articles would have been published then. If Armenia had such defence ministers it means They are not complete sovereign nation. That guy is graduated in russia..
ajerbaijan/russki have assets in there government who will be ready to cancel any purchase of indian weapon, if there are some negative things published regarding indian weapons, looks like they just need an excuse.
That's why ajeris company was reaching out to alpha to defame our weapons otherwise what will they achieve with just some videos defaming indian products.
the former general was refering to such articles..
Calibre Az whose video I had shared is doing alot of propaganda from Website.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Wow dekho bc , the company which contacted alpha was from ajerbaijan which asked to defame pinaka, Swati, atags ,brahmos.
Then media would have quoted this and hundreds of articles would have been published then. If Armenia had such defence ministers it means They are not complete sovereign nation. That guy is graduated in russia..
ajerbaijan/russki have assets in there government who will be ready to cancel any purchase of indian weapon, if there are some negative things published regarding indian weapons, looks like they just need an excuse.
That's why ajeris company was reaching out to alpha to defame our weapons otherwise what will they achieve with just some videos defaming indian products.
the former general was refering to such articles..
Calibre Az whose video I had shared is doing alot of propaganda from Website.
huge ups to alpha defence team though 10 lakh isnt a small amount even big defence journos could melt with that amount

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Damn it just boils my blood how effective this could have been in 2015 especially for SF..
This dumb a s s policymakers have no vision...
Imagine some 9 years we had one but it never went it production..
"boils my blood" big words for this puny little piece of information, calm down mate.
if this is "boiling your blood", then Indian national security enthusiasm is not your cup of tea.

take note now it self, when next big security incident happens, and i see that members having to deal with your insecurities rather than focussing on the incident, i will ban you.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
if India becomes treaty ally for U.S and EU, India can too develop tech at this pace.
you want India to become treaty ally of U.S and E.U?
Chinka is not, yet its MIC is advancing rapidly, what's your excuse now ? I know they steal US industry secrets to advance their own, so then what's stopping Bharat from doing the same ? Don't say , "the law"

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Chinka is not, yet its MIC is advancing rapidly, what's your excuse now ? I know they steal US industry secrets to advance their own, so then what's stopping Bharat from doing the same ? Don't say , "the law"
China isn't an democracy makes it easier to develop you don't face protests,you don't delay projects cause of laziness you have to answer to someone,you don't get environment ke rakshak blocking roads and delaying projects for years.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
by the way, this is a fallacy called false dichotomy.

Bharat picked a third option, it's defensive security doctrine allowed the country to import where domestic options not immediately available within the resource available, simultaneously cultivate domestic capabilities with intent to indigenise when ready. same strategy was used for building industrial capacity as well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles