DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Chinmoy

Country flag
Can you explain how and when will be the pulse used and will the empty shell be removed like stage of missile after that pulse is used up ?
Its 3 pulse, not 3 stage.

In 3 pulse scenario, you cast the fuel in a single casing, but with different grain structure and consistency. There is gap or separation in between two motors in the casing. Ignition of each motors are regulated by OBC of the missile. So no question of empty shell discarding.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
@NeXoft007 bhai

Will the engine be the same and output differ or a new 440hp engine with aero grade disel??

Great news. Earlier, P8I acquisition plan was slso dropped. These are great developments. Ka 26 acquisition plan was also dropped. We are all set to get partners in many critical technologies. Let us utilize the opportunities and make India a hub of high tech stuff manufacturering.

johnj

Engine wise , weapons integration is yet to be done
My friend, mq 9 uses 1 engine, and more than 250 flying and new order coming. Rustom 2 just started flying.
when drdo complete its development is a big question considering lch. I give more importance to ghatak.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
My friend, mq 9 uses 1 engine, and more than 250 flying and new order coming. Rustom 2 just started flying.
when drdo complete its development is a big question considering lch. I give more importance to ghatak.
So????? What part are you replying to , or you quoted wrong reply ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles