DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Tridev123

Country flag
First of all I would like to apologize for my Grammatical Blunder.
Now, let me present to you one AKHAND :bs:which has been previously peddled around in this thread.

As you could see the underlined red part, against my simple quote regarding the Arms sale where both Seller and Buyer forms a political relationship, the brilliant writer started peddling the economic pathway. The fact of political interest has been side stepped by the brilliant writer here altogether.

And as far as US-Canada relationship is concerned, I didn't knew that every diplomat in US is up against damaging it by playing media stooge.

It’s not just Trump: The U.S.-Canada relationship has long been tragic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...onship-has-long-been-a-tragedy/?noredirect=on

Former Ambassador Says US-Canada Relationship in Trouble

https://news.wttw.com/2019/05/08/former-ambassador-says-us-canada-relationship-trouble

Trump, Russia and China All Represent New Threats to Canada

https://www.highnorthnews.com/en/trump-russia-and-china-all-represent-new-threats-canada

Regarding US-Mexico relationship.

https://oxfordre.com/americanhistor...9329175.001.0001/acrefore-9780199329175-e-269

https://theconversation.com/us/topics/us-mexico-relationship-35667

If culture and race would have been the driving force behind bonhomie, then the whole South Asia would have been one nation or nations with no boundary. But hey why I am talking with a WALL.

Anyway, you are right, this :bs:has gone too far and not related with the thread. So lets take it somewhere else if you are interested.
Welcome to the new PDF convert. Pakistani PDF members when faced with superior reasoning by Indian PDF or facts resort to the only tactic they know. Hurling abuses. Intellectual bankruptcy. Massive ego problems. Know what they call Indians - cow piss drinkers.

Do you want to stoop to that level. Is this the best you can do.
Though I can refute your lofty arguments I will not demean myself.

Have I used unparliamentary words in my posts. Only when a person becomes desperate he resorts to scum in a futile bid to prove himself superior.

We have another Bhadra here who wants to turn debate into a shit throwing match.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I must confess, I had doubts on how will this program go..

Insha Ganesha, bois are playing well..

Looks like launcher design is also finalised...
========
India today successfully test fired Man Portable Anti Tank Guided Missile system from a firing range in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh. This is the 3rd successful test firing of missile system which is being developed for Indian Army’s need for 3rd generation Anti-tank guided missile.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Welcome to the new PDF convert. Pakistani PDF members when faced with superior reasoning by Indian PDF or facts resort to the only tactic they know. Hurling abuses. Intellectual bankruptcy. Massive ego problems. Know what they call Indians - cow piss drinkers.

Do you want to stoop to that level. Is this the best you can do.
Though I can refute your lofty arguments I will not demean myself.

Have I used unparliamentary words in my posts. Only when a person becomes desperate he resorts to scum in a futile bid to prove himself superior.

We have another Bhadra here who wants to turn debate into a shit throwing match.
I've never been in PeeDeeF, but while making you understand logic, I realize how some people would have found dealing with brain dead Pakis. So yeah, thanks for letting me enjoy the PeeDeeF flavor here in this forum itself.

Tridev123

Country flag
I've never been in PeeDeeF, but while making you understand logic, I realize how some people would have found dealing with brain dead Pakis. So yeah, thanks for letting me enjoy the PeeDeeF flavor here in this forum itself.
You seriously need to seek professional mental health care.
And don't bother to reply to this also.
Always want to have the last word. Is it not.

Chinmoy

Country flag
You seriously need to seek professional mental health care.
And don't bother to reply to this also.
Always want to have the last word. Is it not.
Same to you............ You seems to have lost sense of LOGIC............... read again LOGIC

IndianHawk

Country flag
I must confess, I had doubts on how will this program go..

Insha Ganesha, bois are playing well..

Looks like launcher design is also finalised...
========
India today successfully test fired Man Portable Anti Tank Guided Missile system from a firing range in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh. This is the 3rd successful test firing of missile system which is being developed for Indian Army’s need for 3rd generation Anti-tank guided missile.

It's not one off development. We are going full house on anti tank missiles..

Nag/ prospina. Helina , SANT , mpatgm , clgm etc .

It might take time but whole family and more will be there .

Akula

Country flag
It's not one off development. We are going full house on anti tank missiles..

Nag/ prospina. Helina , SANT , mpatgm , clgm etc .

It might take time but whole family and more will be there .
Can we use SANT Missile on fighter aircrafts similar to Brimstone missile?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Copied from brf
Credit Karan m

VL-Astra may well be better than QRSAM in that it offers QRSAM type coverage but with greater altitude limits and also is more flexible (you don't need a launcher to be aligned towards the target)
like canister launch variant ?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
AFAIK BDL is developing 3 types of ATGMs under AMOGHA program.

I am sure about the 2 types , not sure about the 3rd type.

1. AMOGHA - 1 ( wireless ATGM with RF guidance , 3 km range , 7.7 kg , 2nd generation )

2. AMOGHA - 2A ( not sure )

3. AMOGHA - 3 ( IIR seeker based fire and forget , 3rd generation , 2.5 km range , 15 kg , TVC & aerodynamic control with dual thrust propulsion )
Third one is very impressive but I would like to have 1st and second as well for cheaper option.

Prashant12

Country flag
Big push for Make in India in the Defence Acquisition Council meeting chaired by Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh

The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC), chaired by Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh here today and accorded approval for Capital Procurement for the Services amounting to approximately Rs 2,000 crores.

Maintaining focus on the 'Make in India' initiative, the DAC accorded approval for indigenous development and production of the main gun 125mm Armour Piercing Fin Stabilised Discarding-Sabot (APFSDS) ammunition for T-72/T-90 tanks by the Indian Industry, which would substantially enhance the enemy armour penetration capability.

The DAC also approved procurement of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) developed and Industry manufactured Mechanical Mine Layer (Self Propelled) to improve automated minelaying capability with the Indian Army.

https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1585001#.XXuF56OFGT8.twitter

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles