DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Satish Sharma

Country flag
See the sheer requirements we have not just the 307 +400 tgs & 814 mgs. Still there will be future purchases of around 1100guns. Anyone who succeds in this above purchases will have edge in future contracts..
This is high time dhruv rathee & Rahul Gandhi starts campaigning against joos sajish.
Raga should began a dedicated camping against this I will support him..
Now I also hate them.. this mc adani has nothing not capabilities but just screwdriving and destroying indigeneous equipments.
Atags has enormous exports potential.
@NoobWannaLearn @jai jaganath @Smoothbore125mm what do u think m i right.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
See the sheer requirements we have not just the 307 +400 tgs & 814 mgs. Still there will be future purchases of around 1100guns. Anyone who succeds in this above purchases will have edge in future contracts..
This is high time dhruv rathee & Rahul Gandhi starts campaigning against joos sajish.
Now I also hate them.. this mc adani has nothing not capabilities but just screwdriving and destroying indigeneous equipments.
Brave of you to have expectations from RaGa Also if you have money Dhruv rathee can make a detailed vid about it

Last edited:

karn

Country flag
Think before posting .. If the clown prince comes to power all contracts will go to AWEIL .. heck OFB reformation will probably happen and you can say tata bye bye to kalyani.

jai jaganath

Country flag
I have no hopes from raga or any opposition party leader
But if any opposition leader raises this issue or youtubers with huge views manking videos on this regard
There will be a healthy support by def community irrespective of ideologies
This is a very big issue that so called tatti should make a video on
How pvt cos are just painting and doing screwdrivergiri in order to kill our indigenous projects

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
I have no hopes from raga or any opposition party leader
But if any opposition leader raises this issue or youtubers with huge views manking videos on this regard
There will be a healthy support by def community irrespective of ideologies
This is a very big issue that so called tatti should make a video on
How pvt cos are just painting and doing screwdrivergiri in order to kill our indigenous projects
The only benefit of doubt I’ll give the opposition is in this country if you even try to criticise the military leadership you get an anti-national tag within seconds stamped on you by IT Cell imagine what we discuss in DFI about kickbacks and favouritism RaGa says in public mf will get cancelled and will get congress ship sunken which is already working on duct tapes

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I don’t think he needs a script he can show some half baked “facts”and his room temp.iq audience will suck his german boots
Yea what a shit show if ATAGS fail and I am saying if cause I have little hope but if it fails we really need to rethink our Indegenisation plans

jai jaganath

Country flag
The only benefit of doubt I’ll give the opposition is in this country if you even try to criticise the military leadership you get an anti-national tag within seconds stamped on you by IT Cell imagine what we discuss in DFI about kickbacks and favouritism RaGa says in public mf will get cancelled and will get congress ship sunken which is already working on duct tapes
Yes it's a issue too
The amount of practical understanding our population has is shameful
Above all IT cell will amplify as some sort treason has been done by opposition
Point is our population lag basic defence knowledge
They just worship military babus ias ips as if they have attained god status and no one should comment on their decision and judgment
This increasing superiority complex in officers across all services
So even they are allergic to opinions and criticism
Say something to military
Go carry 20kg and run 40km
Say something to incompetent and inefficient Babu
Go and qualify upse
Say anything to railway guy
Go and qualify railway exam

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Yes it's a issue too
The amount of practical understanding our population has is shameful
Above all IT cell will amplify as some sort treason has been done by opposition
Point is our population lag basic defence knowledge
They just worship military babus ias ips as if they have attained god status and no one should comment on their decision and judgment
This increasing superiority complex in officers across all services
So even they are allergic to opinions and criticism
Say something to military
Go carry 20kg and run 40km
Say something to incompetent and inefficient Babu
Go and qualify upse
Say anything to railway guy
Go and qualify railway exam
Indians are the most gullible people in the world before bjp they use to worship congress just like bjp they don’t understand that all these servicemen politicians are for us and not vice versa I hope the coming generation helps in it iam so happy I chose defence as my nerd hobby and not something else lol

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
well i would disagree first of all defense is a part of a country but infrastructure,healthcare,resources etc are too so i cant vote for a guy who supports the defense but has thing called 'wealth redistribution' on the damn manifesto (fyi a party called cpi'm' is already written to abolish nukes in India in their manifesto guess they got a lot of 'm' (millions) of $ from some bahari shaktis)

secondly i resonate with the current govt too there are many reforms which took place iddm and other which helps to lobby indigenous weapons too (downside=screwdrivers) the Chandigarh lobby is very weakened and we have a better MIC processes just the speed and all are slow

and i also feel best way to grow defence budget is to increase gdp growth too its literally the best process other than that i feel modi govt has a vision which i feel distinctly lacking in opposition they are like 'kisi bhi tarah api sarkar aa jaya'

lastly the thing is to blame army too for their supreme requirements that they give even lockheed would sweat looking at their requirements (in this i like how navy do things they have their own design house [Warship design bureau] which makes and formulate designs with the shipyards i feel air force could do the same and army too can take consultations in bringing up requirements) it would be far better and more linear process in that way and we would also get the benefits of agniveer in the coming years when we would be saving pensions to 75% of recruit

Satish Sharma

Country flag
well i would disagree first of all defense is a part of a country but infrastructure,healthcare,resources etc are too so i cant vote for a guy who supports the defense but has thing called 'wealth redistribution' on the damn manifesto (fyi a party called cpi'm' is already written to abolish nukes in India in their manifesto guess they got a lot of 'm' (millions) of $ from some bahari shaktis)

secondly i resonate with the current govt too there are many reforms which took place iddm and other which helps to lobby indigenous weapons too (downside=screwdrivers) the Chandigarh lobby is very weakened and we have a better MIC processes just the speed and all are slow

and i also feel best way to grow defence budget is to increase gdp growth too its literally the best process other than that i feel modi govt has a vision which i feel distinctly lacking in opposition they are like 'kisi bhi tarah api sarkar aa jaya'

lastly the thing is to blame army too for their supreme requirements that they give even lockheed would sweat looking at their requirements (in this i like how navy do things they have their own design house [Warship design bureau] which makes and formulate designs with the shipyards i feel air force could do the same and army too can take consultations in bringing up requirements) it would be far better and more linear process in that way and we would also get the benefits of agniveer in the coming years when we would be saving pensions to 75% of recruit
Are boizans I mean that raga should do RR like he did on rafale in 2019.

Just a simple question you guys literally think I'm that qutiya to even expect this from raga. Really man.
I was saying raga should use this and put some pressure on mudiji. So that they dont go for athos & Atmos..
If bjpee feels the heat they will themselves avoid the Israeli gun. Given sulla appeasement congis do opposing joos will not be big task for them.. he using adani+ israel for his politics will pressurise bjp. I hope baba kalyani funds raga for this.
There ecosystem shall be used dhruv gang ,raga etc etc.

I never said or mean raga should be brought to the power he will buy atags. His baap has done corruption in bofors gun..
@jai jaganath @karn
@Mr.Evil007

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Are boizans I mean that raga should do RR like he did on rafale in 2019.

Just a simple question you guys literally think I'm that qutiya to even expect this from raga. Really man.
I was saying raga should use this and put some pressure on mudiji. So that they dont go for athos & Atmos..
If bjpee feels the heat they will themselves avoid the Israeli gun. Given sulla appeasement congis do opposing joos will not be big task for them.. he using adani+ israel for his politics will pressurise bjp. I hope baba kalyani funds raga for this.
There ecosystem shall be used dhruv gang ,raga etc etc.

I never said or mean raga should be brought to the power he will buy atags. His baap has done corruption in bofors gun..
@jai jaganath @karn
@Mr.Evil007
i mean its him to decide it may be beneficial cause most of things he says nowadays becomes a meme so i dont think anyone other than bjp taks raga seriously since many people vote for bjp due to raga and his humour
i didnt say that you want him in power but you expect too much brain form him

Satish Sharma

Country flag
i mean its him to decide it may be beneficial cause most of things he says nowadays becomes a meme so i dont think anyone other than bjp taks raga seriously since many people vote for bjp due to raga and his humour
i didnt say that you want him in power but you expect too much brain form him
That's why I said whole dhruv gang & ecosystem should rain thunder on mudi axx.
If adani issue is raised seriously by there quite big Ecosystem we can have him out of the tender.
We are high on hopium. Lets end here too much irrespective of thread.

Last edited:

Articles