Apart from that?
Few are saying even lch and atags
Definitely not immediately after polls but sept-oct
Generally big ticket decision are taken during that period
so
4500cr for k9 repeat order
50000cr for rafale m
mki engines =20000cr
300atags = 450million = 3800cr (armenia numbers)
156 lch = 40000-45000cr
net total = approx 120000 cr = 15 billion usd

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
And Boom the RR about predator deal has started on reddit just about time "should have invested in r&d" invested where ? Which project exactly? It's been 1 and half year since announcement and the project is still on damn paper so invest on who exactly? And let our navy run dry until this dream becomes a reality? Keep asking uncle Sam again and again for more lease extensions? Yea amazing idea let's keep fucking Americans to operate our leased MQ9s where they go from one conflict to another and have live feed for themselves for entertainment

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I think L1 will get 60% orders and L2 will be given 40% if is ready to sell at the same cost as L1.
This must be frustrating for baba & tata.
Very much same shit with Light tanks I am just hoping adani does not get IP rights for Athos and the tender does not changes from IDMM catagory

Aniruddha Mulay

And Boom the RR about predator deal has started on reddit just about time "should have invested in r&d" invested where ? Which project exactly? It's been 1 and half year since announcement and the project is still on damn paper so invest on who exactly? And let our navy run dry until this dream becomes a reality? Keep asking uncle Sam again and again for more lease extensions? Yea amazing idea let's keep fucking Americans to operate our leased MQ9s where they go from one conflict to another and have live feed for themselves for entertainment
Tapas Bh-201 is your answer to these problems, IAF and IN have already made a commitment to procure them, let's see if IA follows suit.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Tapas Bh-201 is your answer to these problems, IAF and IN have already made a commitment to procure them, let's see if IA follows suit.
Still not a HALE program we have nothing to show for HALE drone we need MQ9s Navy needs them as for MALE requirements I strongly believe TAPAS should have fullfield it hopefully the drag and weight reduction does wonders for this program

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Very much same shit with Light tanks I am just hoping adani does not get IP rights for Athos and the tender does not changes from IDMM catagory
Ghee shakhhar khale Bhai
Still not a HALE program we have nothing to show for HALE drone we need MQ9s Navy needs them as for MALE requirements I strongly believe TAPAS should have fullfield it hopefully the drag and weight reduction does wonders for this program
My concern is are those published number of other uavs real. They are making up in simulations. Whereas for tapas we have only 18 hrs number. I hope they released the endurance they are getting with hermes alpha has said of 15.5 hrs now let's see.

Azaad

Country flag
In all probability ATHOS will come in teaming up with Adani for the TGS tender . ATAGS would come in too in truncated numbers , possibly no more than ~ 300 nos for the Western Front exclusively . No clue about Bharat -52 though .

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Ghee shakhhar khale Bhai
Kha lia Bhai 😆
I hope they released the endurance they are getting with hermes alpha has said of 15.5 hrs now let's see.
They won't ever seen our Army do that lmao? You way is to ask sources like Alpha does those are just marketing numbers,Tapas dunks on these guys anyday and with SATCOM too proved and tested with only 2 crashes I am not saying DRDO isn't at fault they are very much the part of this problem quoting high specs in Expos and what not I am just now hoping the new Tapas takes its first flight with flying colours and atleast does 20 hrs at 30k feet

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
In all probability ATHOS will come in teaming up with Adani for the TGS tender . ATAGS would come in too in truncated numbers , possibly no more than ~ 300 nos for the Western Front exclusively . No clue about Bharat -52 though .
If the tender is IDMM then Athos can say bye bye to it if they don't provide IP rights to adani (unless ofc someone finds a bloody loophole)

Azaad

Country flag
If the tender is IDMM then Athos can say bye bye to it if they don't provide IP rights to adani (unless ofc someone finds a bloody loophole)
They've already offered full ToT. Why won't they offer IP rights. They'd form a JV with Adani & vest that JV with the IP rights. You really think they would let go of an order of ~ 400 nos TGS at the very minimum, just like that?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They've already offered full ToT. Why won't they offer IP rights. They'd form a JV with Adani & vest that JV with the IP rights. You really think they would let go of an order of ~ 400 nos TGS at the very minimum, just like that?
And that is an area of concern God we are doomed our Artillery is lacking behind so much

Arihant Roy

Country flag
One of the longer range missiles under PG LRSAM ie Project Kusha has two stages. The first stage is a booster of dia 350 mm and length is 1000 mm. The second stage has two pulses P1 and P2 . This second stage has a 250 mm dia. The rocket motor of second stage has a length of 2450 mm.

In all probability this particular missile under Project Kusha will have a 250+ km range.

oeN1DBol.png_small.png

JB9K1VLm.png_medium.png

l48Srqtu.png_medium.png

YFENRff1.png_medium.png

What is left to be seen is whether this missile has a semi active seeker or an active one.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Only 307 will be cleared what abt other requirements/ tenders ?
400 tgs will be done
For that they have given some Marvel type requirements to industry
And most likely drdo may implement it but again weight be issue no matter what
@Arad Operator knows better
Infact it would be athos with some modification with Indian partner
Elbit will provide tot and God knows about what
IPR handling might be executed for huge amount
But it's for sure athos will come in 400 tgs requirement

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ghee shakhhar khale Bhai

My concern is are those published number of other uavs real. They are making up in simulations. Whereas for tapas we have only 18 hrs number. I hope they released the endurance they are getting with hermes alpha has said of 15.5 hrs now let's see.
They will get IPR
But there is catch in every statement and action in defence procurement

Articles