DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

ShukantC

Country flag
The contract placement is in process. One company has got a massive chunk of order. But they have not yet divulged it in public. So as of now I would refrain from divulging anything more.

Previously the same upgradation package was on offer to Russia. But now its happening inhouse.
In relation to this ?????

Chinmoy

Country flag
In relation to this ?????

This is part of it. I've yet to see any official comment from the Pvt player who has received bulk of the contract.

Aniruddha Mulay

The contract placement is in process. One company has got a massive chunk of order. But they have not yet divulged it in public. So as of now I would refrain from divulging anything more.

Previously the same upgradation package was on offer to Russia. But now its happening inhouse.
Any idea about the DoP of the DRDO developed 125mm APFSDS Mk2?

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
lol look at this tailor made RFI just for importing star streak missile.
View attachment 152402
Although I don't believe in autocratic types of authorities. Seeing this kind of shit made for particular weapon calls for a corruption investigation and i hope such people go to gulag. And anyway doesn't this make single vendor situation. I wonder what kind of 1000IQ person comes up with such things.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
A 6000 Tonne destroyers, 20 year old has 16 missiles , anti ship ones.
Meanwhile our newest ones have 16 launchers, or indulge my ignorant self for a second and tell me that brahmos is better than that chiness missile.

Articles