DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Helina will be ... Ordered soon
Some issues being sorted out
But I think huge amount time has passed after trails were completed and until now neither requirement has been placed before dac after that ccs
Even amogh's trails Is not completed so how can it be in production 🤔
Our true indigenous atgms need light from our forces but nothing is being done
For cost reasons they are ordering konkurs
Let alone sant

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
But I think huge amount time has passed after trails were completed and until now neither requirement has been placed before dac after that ccs
Even amogh's trails Is not completed so how can it be in production 🤔
Our true indigenous atgms need light from our forces but nothing is being done
For cost reasons they are ordering konkurs
Let alone sant
Last report was there are some user interface issue with Helina
I asked some one....He said helina...Will be ready soon

johnj

Last report was there are some user interface issue with Helina
I asked some one....He said helina...Will be ready soon
When drdo going to complect all tests then hal integration and user interface issue ?
After that iaf/ia test.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
About 15k to 25k. including mpatgm. and nos decrease with imports and quality.
Even that's huge but no orders are being placed 😕
The reason they are buying a gen less konkurs bcoz of low cost and anyway this is one thing where 100% tot was achieved I heard so it's completely indigenous

abingdonboy

Country flag
Network effects of US- it has all the prosperous countries in its network of Nato, And other security pacts, other than its own humongous military
China is a lone player with a bunch of thugs like Pakistan and North Korea as it's partner
India has BD, who if extends lines of credit to to buy Russian origin mil hardware

It blows my mind that india hasn’t been able to get the ALH, LCA, LCH, Arjun etc into service with SL, Nepal, BD etc. India is consistently punching below its weight, what good is economic might if you don’t use it?

abingdonboy

Country flag

ALH MK3MR fleet size is just 16 but like pretty much every Indian origin system in service in India is seeing high availability and high performance yet the IN still wants the Panther (that will soon be retired in France and out of production)

By my understanding HAL will have to start scaling back ALH production from as early as mid-2023 as they don’t have enough orders to sustain 24-30/year. By next month they’d have handed over all 32 ALH MK.3MRs to the ICG/IN and will just have a few orders for the IA and some civilian units to keep ALH/Rudra line running, by 2025 they will have delivered their entire order book as of today.

111 NUH is a HUGE requirement that could keep ALH production line running into the 2030s and would create significant spillover effects for a number of private players not to mention all the R&d that will inevitably find its way into IMRH

At this point it is beyond a joke that the NUH bid is even proceeding. No self respecting country that had ALH would even be thinking about inducting the Panther

this needs direct intervention from the PM otherwise these import lovers will get their way and lose another valuable opportunity for India

Articles