DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Ukraine and Kazakhstan are ahead of us in production, only recently have we started processing the ore that to in a very very limited quantity. The two mentioned did get the legacy infrastructure from USSR but us languishing at the bottom is criminal.
Great opportunity for India as supplies from Ukraine and Russia are disrupted. If we invest in this, we can capture some marketshare.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Great opportunity for India as supplies from Ukraine and Russia are disrupted. If we invest in this, we can capture some marketshare.
We shouldn't export neither raw titanium or titanium processed blocks and sheet or powder , Better will be that we create support infra and sell finished goods

Vamsi

Country flag
@SavageKing456 is our reliable info supplier
I'm thinking that FUFA ji will be a larger version of CATS warrior with 2 * Afterburner HTFE-40 engines & with 8 to 10 tons MTOW.

This guess is based on a tweet once posted by HVT sir ,in it he clearly mentioned about unmanned Flying wing aircraft (i.e Ghatak) & a Unmanned fighter powered by 2* 40KN thrust engines.

ERLTOenVAAERxUX.jpeg

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I'm thinking that FUFA ji will be a larger version of CATS warrior with 2 * Afterburner HTFE-40 engines & with 8 to 10 tons MTOW.

This guess is based on a tweet once posted by HVT sir ,in it he clearly mentioned about unmanned Flying wing aircraft (i.e Ghatak) & a Unmanned fighter powered by 2* 40KN thrust engines.

View attachment 142907
Where is this infographic from ?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Also, apparently, the Tejas in the background of the AMCA photo is a Naval Tejas, supposedly to be flown to USA for trials in their competition.
Just imagine if US Navy selects Naval LCA Tejas (even as a Trainer). That would be the best thing for HAL. Imagine how much marketing and promotion Tejas will get if US Navy decides to select Tejas.