DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

AVAST

Country flag
Kek, I have already asked this question

Cud u explain in what advantages does bhramos type engine ( nose cone) offers over, Yj12/STAR type engine ( quad intake) ??

Maybe in seeker engagement??
The spike at the front creates a shockwave to slow down the air to subsonic for proper combustion otherwise it results in flameout. Its an obsolete supersonic inlet design like in Mig 21. Modern supersonic inlets utilise deflectors,airbleeds to create a diffuser or throat to reduce airspeed.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Can you share the link of video.

Any expansion or explanation on these projects -
Ramjet artillery to be trialed soon.
Swarming terminal effect guided munitions under development.
MEMS based terminal guidance unit for artillery tested. Another iteration under development.Miniaturized area effectors developed

I hope we really see indigenous procurement enlarge and these projects see success.

Any idea about components of digital soldier and how exactly army plans to use/replay it.
Seminar h bro

NeXoft007

Country flag
It's been 5 years already (2017), and Ababeel 1 Missile have been tested only once... And it seems Pakistan Military also wanted to test Ababeel 2 missile back on January, 2018 with theoretical max range of 2900km, which was based on elongated 1st stage of Shaheen 3. And the test failed owing to its fucked up "Diameter to Length" Ratio (1.4m : 23m) followed by a nonsensical Center of Gravity rewarded by its widened 1.7m payload section. This was bound to happen when madrassa-chhap Pak Missile engineers with PhD on Assembling and Painting gets their hands on export-cleared Chinese Missile Accessories.

Ababeel 1 with Shaheen-2 1st stage was 'somewhat' stable at 21.5m but it was never tested on its full range, but to prove its MIRV Capability, which it prolly did at shorter range. But January 2018 incident seems to have forced Pak Nuclear Authority to terminate Ababeel Program. Coz Ababeel 1 too had the same disease where maneuvering to an extreme angle with its 1st stage intact to achieve the max range would disintegrate the missile.

Am pretty sure DRDO Missile Scientists were laughing back in January, 2017 when they saw the 1st pictures of Ababeel.

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's been 5 years already (2017), and Ababeel 1 Missile have been tested only once... And it seems Pakistan Military also wanted to test Ababeel 2 missile back on January, 2018 with theoretical max range of 2900km, which was based on elongated 1st stage of Shaheen 3. And the test failed owing to its fucked up "Diameter to Length" Ratio (1.4m : 23m) followed by a nonsensical Center of Gravity rewarded by its widened 1.7m payload section. This was bound to happen when madrassa-chhap Pak Missile engineers with PhD on Assembling and Painting gets their hands on export-cleared Chinese Missile Accessories.

Ababeel 1 with Shaheen-2 1st stage was 'somewhat' stable at 21.5m but it was never tested on its full range, but to prove its MIRV Capability, which it prolly did at shorter range. But January 2018 incident seems to have forced Pak Nuclear Authority to terminate Ababeel Program.

Am pretty sure DRDO Missile Scientists were laughing for whole day back in January, 2017 when they saw the 1st pictures of Ababeel.
Better they stick to shagging goats this missile technology is beyond their Tiny inbred brain.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Ababeel 1 with Shaheen-2 1st stage was 'somewhat' stable at 21.5m but it was never tested on its full range, but to prove its MIRV Capability, which it prolly did at shorter range. But January 2018 incident seems to have forced Pak Nuclear Authority to terminate Ababeel Program. Coz Ababeel 1 too had the same disease where maneuvering to an extreme angle with its 1st stage intact to achieve the max range would disintegrate the missile.

Am pretty sure DRDO Missile Scientists were laughing back in January, 2017 when they saw the 1st pictures of Ababeel.
Dude
Down bad, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🔥👌🤣😂😂🔥👌😂

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

I just had to mate, I just had to

download (40).jpeg

post karna hai toh sahi, lekin credit ke saath post karna Bhosdiwalo

BrigadierRPS

Country flag
I shouldn't share those details I guess..rather, I won't. Otherwise Abhishek Sharma and team knows who is the probable imposter. Accha khasa band bajayenge mera.
There could be much more details on slides by presenters. Any recording giving info on projects. Any kind of clip or slides if taken would be of great information. Agar record Kiya ho ya aur slides ho toh share kare, mananiya ji.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I shouldn't share those details I guess..rather, I won't. Otherwise Abhishek Sharma and team knows who is the probable imposter. Accha khasa band bajayenge mera.
Any update on saras mk2 and rta